It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I am behind the times....

who is Q?

For all intents and purposes he is God, albeit an immature one - he introduced us to the Borg and made Data laugh. The bloke is an asshole, and that's being nice.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This must be what Sean Hannity was referring to on his radio show this afternoon. He was bursting at the seams to tell what he knows, but swore himself to secrecy. Tick-Tock..

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Thank you for the link confirmation. I am thinking he had all this information and was told to do nothing with it. So he let Trump in on the problem as a heads up. Where did the info on Saudi elites come from? We collect everything worldwide.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

edit on Mon Nov 6 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed image of crossposting

link   

This was being talked about last week. The thing is, there's no telling how many if any of those sealed indictments have anything to do with Mueller's team.

link   

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Vasa Croe
You seem to be our very own Above Top Secret Trey Gowdy. Always excellent OP's of course S&F

It looks like were on the threshold of some serious swamp drain.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

12 is not nearly enough.... Hope both the right and left's houses of cards fall. Expose both sides for what they are...predators preying on taxpayers...no make that parasites...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanx.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, what makes you think that these have to do with Mueller's investigation? I am asking because I don't see a direct connection and there have been a lot of shady conspiracy theories out there claiming that people like Hillary have been charged. I just want to be extra careful.

I'm not saying I don't believe the O.P., I'm asking if there is something that I may have missed that clearly shows these cases have to do with Mueller.
edit on 06pmMon, 06 Nov 2017 19:43:53 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Why would Mueller swap from investigating Trump associates ties to Russia to the Democrats?

Sounds like wishful thinking to me, especially because no one mentioned Flynn, who everyone believes is the next to go.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

who is Q?

Q is a person who posted to 4Chan Pol and 4Plebs. Thus for all that people were being led to understand has happened. Jaded and Cynical posted the posts but it is too small to read.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Is there a document that shows which indictments have already been issued? I want to see if Hillary and John Podesta have been served. Both have been really quiet the past 5 days.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

No doubt. Surely Trump committed vastly more crimes on his way in than Hillary who has been in DC for multiple decades.

edit on 6-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Why would Mueller swap from investigating Trump associates ties to Russia to the Democrats?

Sounds like wishful thinking to me, especially because no one mentioned Flynn, who everyone believes is the next to go.

Well for starters because the podesta group was one of the companies working with manafort listed in the indictment.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

who is Q?

Q is a person who posted to 4Chan Pol and 4Plebs. Thus for all that people were being led to understand has happened. Jaded and Cynical posted the posts but it is too small to read.

The first few conversations at this link define the code-names for some of the players.
voat.co...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

From my perspective, this stuff on 4chan is a disinformation campaign with no accountability to the facts. I admit it pulls you in, but I think it is just a scam. Hopefully, when nothing happens, everyone involved will learn a lesson from it...
edit on 06pmMon, 06 Nov 2017 19:54:15 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

You mean the whole damn forum?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

...but it is too small to read.

Right-click > view image > expand to heart's content.

a reply to: darkbake

this stuff on 4chan is a disinformation campaign

Could be, or could be legit. The person who came to be called FBIanon was extraordinarily accurate.

Time will tell for this one.

For anyone wanting to keep up with the latest, look for the Calm Before the Storm threads on /pol/
edit on 6-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join