It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Tell me something I don't already know. I've used that quote myself dude. In regards to mueller digging into trumps past business dealings when I was firmly rebuked that my view was crazy and Mueller better not cross that red line. But thanks for bringing it up again.

It's a pipe dream that that disclaimer you quote is going to bubble over onto Clinton. It just is. You know it and I know it.
But I guess we both have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Irishhaf
Wow.you somehow got that from my posts?
Try this instead...Mueller is investigating trump. Trumps campaign, trumps administration, trumps actions, trumps tweets, trumps video and audio statements and Russia's interference in the election and trumps involvement in Russia's actions.
He is not investigating Clinton.
How does that translate to if they find evidence of democrats breaking the law they should not investigate? Illogical thinking. Trying to make me an enemy .

This isn't political. Trump and his ilk just want to make it seem like it is.

Hi Silly.
Just wanted to let you know that the scope of Mueller's investigation is very broad. We already see that Republican and Democratic dominant lobbying firms have come under the investigation, at least that is being reported by various MSM outlets.
If you check my post above, you will see that he can follow the trail wherever it leads. If he looks at the books of the Podesta Group and finds ties to Hillary and suspects that any laws were broken, he can indict her... whether it involves Russians or not. If he looks at Mercury's books and finds that McCain broke laws... pertaining to anything, he can indict him.
I am actually starting to like this investigation.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Keith Schiller.

Another name on Muellers list.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Wow.you somehow got that from my posts?
Try this instead...Mueller is investigating trump. Trumps campaign, trumps administration, trumps actions, trumps tweets, trumps video and audio statements and Russia's interference in the election and trumps involvement in Russia's actions.
He is not investigating Clinton.
How does that translate to if they find evidence of democrats breaking the law they should not investigate? Illogical thinking. Trying to make me an enemy .

This isn't political. Trump and his ilk just want to make it seem like it is.

Yea its pretty easy to reach that conclusion when all you ever do is try to spin anything back to trump, also I never said Clinton I said democrats which would include the podesta group, which should raise questions about clinton for anyone that acknowledges both parties are corrupt as F$%^.
edit on 7-11-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Flynn is one of them, i'm told. There's some pretty weighty rumors about some podesta's being in there too. And last I checked the count is up to 17.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Hi Silly. 
Just wanted to let you know that the scope of Mueller's investigation is very broad. We already see that Republican and Democratic dominant lobbying firms have come under the investigation, at least that is being reported by various MSM outlets

Tony Podesta was not working on behalf of the democrats in his dealings with Manafort. I'm betting he files the correct paperwork and the matter is closed. He will be a witness not a defendant.

How is it that this investigation is somehow closer to Clinton than to trump?
And again you're preaching to the choir when you define Muellers investigation as wide spread. I know it is.
It's just not what you are hoping and wishing for. That's the pipe dream.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you know that any are?
Of course not silly ...they are sealed indictments which is the topic of this thread .Oh and we are speculating about them ...What are you doing here again ?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

My screen name is tongue in cheek. My opening post was look at silly old me thinking I can make a difference. But hey let's focus on me again. I'm gonna upload an audio file of me singing and you can complete your profile. Now back to the actual topic fanboy...

And that is that the investigation is on trump and his people.

Autumnwitch657 is your old screen name...you forgot that name. And the things you used to claim under it as well.

No one knows who is going to be indicted, least of all you. You are simply relying on hope and trying to make it true by continually repeating it.
edit on R222017-11-07T08:22:01-06:00k2211Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R222017-11-07T08:22:51-06:00k2211Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

As far as I know, none of these are serious indictments. Mostly FARA violations. I hope I'm wrong and that there's some meat in there but what I've heard is that mueller wanted big numbers and FARA was the easiest way to do that.

link   
dup
edit on 7-11-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

link   

Yawn...

link   

edit on 1172017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   
Bout time someone Correct'ed The Record.

Bouty bouty.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

but your assumption that anyone trying to correct Pro-Trump disinformation is necessarily pro-Clinton is laughable.

What does that have to do with anything I posted? Did you feel that you just had to reply?

How did you come up with such an Assumption on your part from my post?

Amazing is how you came to that conclusion from what I posted?

If you think this investigation is only going to bring up dirt on one side your are clearly drinking the same koolaid as others.

I have no party or candidate loyalty and see what is blatantly obvious, both sides are corrupted as F.

I have no doubt neither HIllary or Trump will see jail time, but I'm pretty sure this is not going to make either look good either.

However, I'm willing to bet the coincidences , associations, and timeframe is not going to be as favorable towards Hillary, assuming you are not a political cheerleader drinking from her udder .

???

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You keep insinuating I'm lying about something. Bring it G-Man.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You keep insinuating I'm lying about something. Bring it G-Man.

Nope... you said you ran a successful business that you sold for $6,000,000.

Under your old name you said you worked in a factory.

I am not the one with issues.

Like I said...you have no idea who is going to be indicted....just admit it.
edit on R272017-11-07T08:27:07-06:00k2711Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Nice one. That statement says much more about you than me. Just so you know.

What I know is that you are willing to screw over future generations including your own family knowing or unknowingly , because of your political bias and political worship.

Sorry but you are not doing a good deed on your part for anyone , as how you blindly deflect the blame to the other side and never face the stink coming from your own party.

You are the issue in this country when it comes to gov't corruption.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I worked in a factory when I was twenty because I had a young child and I was single. .That my genius friend was in 1976. I also worked as a customs clerk at JFK airport. I started my business out of my house as an interior decorator after going to school at night. When I was Thirty nine I bought a store then when I was forty three I built a bigger store and when I was fifty eight I sold it.

Guess you were born an FBI agent huh?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Drama much...

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

And sorry babe but this still seems like stalking to me. You can call it what you like.

Oh and add this to your file. It was my work with customs that gave me a leg up on increasing my oriental rug inventory because I knew about some shipments that had been embargoed that were expiring. And I knew the rules and laws because of my experience. And I knew people in the business that I could use for importing goods.
Gee funny how one day leads to another.
Now go see if you can find a statement that disputes this.
edit on 1172017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join