It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner laptop warrant hits FBI Vault...plenty on Clinton in it....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Vasa Croe

lets see if trump delivers. sadly i dont think anything will come from this.

if trump puts dirty hillary behind bar he will be made an American hero .

no he won't

the holy worms of God will enter the spirit of his remaining soul and nurture the truth of mans beings. That is, don't do evil, for it will be your shadow of your voice that will come to blind you upon the wise.
edit on 1100000022562017-11-07T05:56:22-06:00562211am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1100000053562017-11-07T05:56:53-06:00565311am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

no he won't

the holy worms of God will enter the spirit of his remaining soul and nurture the truth of mans beings. That is, don't do evil, for it will be your shadow of your voice that will come to blind you upon the wise.

Ah but you forgot one thing. Politicians don't have a soul.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

no he won't

Ah but you forgot one thing. Politicians don't have a soul.

And I can only shake my head in disgust when any politician is treated as a hero and/or icon. Especially when politicians slap each other on their backs for their “public” service.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
25 hears of non stop investigations and all the wing nits can come with is a Clinton lying about a bj. Is there any lie they can’t convince a wing nut to believe, I’m thinking nope.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
But but but, this and all of the Clinton scandals are "in the past" Hillary isn't president, so none of this matters now.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
25 hears of non stop investigations and all the wing nits can come with is a Clinton lying about a bj. Is there any lie they can’t convince a wing nut to believe, I’m thinking nope.

Yea, keep being a sheep and telling yourself there was no reason for all that and Donna is a buffalo like Hilldog said.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Jail? Why aren't we building a pyre? We should return to the days of "burning witches" and Shillary is witch number 1.

BTW, i am being sarcastic.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!!

Excellent find Vasa!

I would venture to say that she is not in jail because this is such a deep rabbit hole they are lining up everything properly.

On the other end of this is pure psychopaths that still have power and influence, I should say deadly power and influence. This has to be handled exactly right and patience is the key!

The purging going on in Saudi Arabia is part of the strategy, cutting off the funding to the swamp pukes.
edit on 7-11-2017 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2017 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

yes... and? i mean, this was known before this warrant was made public, correct?

Depends on where the emails went, and you do know, don't you, that if she was an 18 year old E2 in the military she be court martialed for the same actions... One would expect better from our leaders...

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
But but but, this and all of the Clinton scandals are "in the past" Hillary isn't president, so none of this matters now.

Wrong, unchecked corruption matters - A LOT.

Unchecked it leads us into becoming a 3rd world nation, and in my opinion we are headed there.

Big Example(s) need to be made that show actions have consequences.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Well, I know that, "...because you'd be in jail." is THE promise I most want to see kept, by this president! She's a major crook, and could be charged with so many crimes.

Maybe it was released now because there is some housecleaning happening in the FBI? We can hope!!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
She isn’t in jail because the entity that she belongs to also has a membership which includes higher ups in every three letter agency, every branch of government, and many other factions. If they send her to jail it would be a major blow to them and they are more willing to have the public doubt the justice system as a whole than they are to have the public be made aware of their falability. They want us to think they are God’s.a reply to: Vasa Croe

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join