It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner laptop warrant hits FBI Vault...plenty on Clinton in it....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Hillary's done. There's just no way. Recall the emails about how the deleted 33,000 still existed on flash sticks in possession of her lawyer and the State Dept.

All that runaround in what multiple investigations and hearings iterations, obstruction of justice in the deleting of the main record, Hillary cronies in on the coverup, the lying, the lying, the lying, the lying, etc, and then this year multiple Judicial Watch extractions have revealed there were yet more classified emails in there...

And now this should be the final nail in the coffin.

And the thing is, all those runaround hearings / investigations, at this point there should be no plea bargain offering.

In the real world the plea bargains only get handed if the taxpayer is saved all that investigations and trial expenses, the investigators years arent wasted chasing wild geese, etc.

Or if they spill the beans on a bigger fish.

But what fish is bigger than Hillary... dun duh dun

Read up on Datto...they "accidentally" backed up Hillary's server with all the deleted emails. Turned over the backup a while back and went silent after.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

65, and that's just the ones out of 33,000 that made their way into Wieners haphazard laptop. How many are, or rather how many from the 33,000 WERENT classified....

Why would any of them be deleted if not?

We all know the personal emails claims is pure effing BS.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

a reply to: EA006

65, and that's just the ones out of 33,000 that made their way into Wieners haphazard laptop. How many are, or rather how many from the 33,000 WERENT classified....

Why would any of them be deleted if not?

We all know the personal emails claims is pure effing BS.

If we were playing by constitutional rules this would be treason.

How many of the 65 had S.A.P information?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
i dont think anything is gonna happen to hillary... it would bring down too many big players....

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's right, I forgot about that thread.

edit on 6-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Herein be the email(s) talking aboot that flashdrive:

Hillary's Leaky Campaign Trail:
The Email Scandals / State Secrets / Benghazi Files

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
i dont think anything is gonna happen to hillary... it would bring down too many big players....

I see what you are saying, and agree. However, they have to start somewhere. This deep ties crap has gone on for too long. Probably both parties. Something surely needs to be done. Let the heads roll.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Herein be the email(s) talking aboot that flashdrive:

Hillary's Leaky Campaign Trail:
The Email Scandals / State Secrets / Benghazi Files

Yep...great thread there!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

a reply to: fiverx313

Oh, NO, no classified materials were in there it was all just yoga. Obviously, she hasnt been charged. And we all know if you arent charged AND convicted then you're 100% INNOCENT and should be made POTUS (for life).

DUH!!

there there... don't burst a vessel

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
From Investment watch blog there is a screen shot of two sealed indictments between Nov2-4. Another site shows a screen shot of 12 sealed indictments as of Nov 6 but it is linked to a forum so cannot link. All are DC.

Been following Q info and investigation for a week now.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

a reply to: fiverx313

Oh, NO, no classified materials were in there it was all just yoga. Obviously, she hasnt been charged. And we all know if you arent charged AND convicted then you're 100% INNOCENT and should be made POTUS (for life).

DUH!!

there there... don't burst a vessel

Hillary is already.

So is Huma.

So is Cheryl.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
From Investment watch blog there is a screen shot of two sealed indictments between Nov2-4. Another site shows a screen shot of 12 sealed indictments as of Nov 6 but it is linked to a forum so cannot link. All are DC.

Been following Q info and investigation for a week now.

Gracias for the heads up....here are the 12

edit on 11/6/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm now thinking back to the people that got immunity deals. And that tech guy that was asking tech questions in reddit.

Then the DESPERATION to annihilate Trump.

Then her destroying the hotel room on the failed election night.

Then them releasing that dodgy dossier just to spite Trump for winning.

The continued patterns of diversionary Russia Red SCARE melodrama.

I mean either this lady is the utmost egomaniac in all of human history (which the supposedly why they HATE Trump), or...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Thanks for posting Vasa

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ya know, at least two of those immunity deals are null and void due to the actions of those who were granted said immunity.

That being the case, they can use anything given by those two to go after others as well as sinking the ones who screwed the pooch on their immunity deal.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Dig.

I'm a bit fuzzy on those happenings, besides that they happened, as I was just getting tuned back into the conspiratorial politics scene at the time, and the Benghazi drama and email server drama were about wrapping up by then while I didnt plan to hang around past last summer so didnt really made it a point to keep notes.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

One of the people granted immunity was Paul (stonetear) Combetta.

He was caught asking how to modify archived emails to remove a VIP (Very VIP) person's transactions so that they did not point back to the VVIP. He was asked to do so by Cheryl Mills after the material had been subpoenaed.

Thread here:

Reddit post apparently related to Clintons email coverup

A related post:

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Combetta's immunity is null and void. Once you lie to an FBI agent, anything you might have been immune to is now back on the table with which ti pummel you.

He was granted immunity in December of 2015, was then interviewed in February 2016, in which interview he said he did not know of the protective order and subpoena of records relating to the emails. Then later in May of 2016 he admitted he had known about the protective orders on the documents which he attempted to alter and then eventually Bleachbitted.

Go to the 2:43 mark in the above video. This is where Comey gets nailed and has to backpedal saying he was "confused and misremembering." If Combetta's immunity is null and Void, then he can be prosecuted.

Cheryl Mills immunity was limited to whatever was on the laptop. Meaning she could still be nailed for anything that did not reside on the laptop, say like telling someone to strip out an email address and replace it with a placeholder within documents under congressional subpoena.

We need to press this issue and see that it is not forgotten.

Someone is burnt toast.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

lets see if trump delivers. sadly i dont think anything will come from this.

if trump puts dirty hillary behind bar he will be made an American hero .

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You mean, someone in that agency might actually tell the truth about what goes on in DC. I have a hard time believing that.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
If you all really think about it, the CIA employees are anti-Americans. They let this #tty stuff slide right by their shadows of loyality of being an American. They are as guilty as hillary is. Sad world it is today.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join