It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner laptop warrant hits FBI Vault...plenty on Clinton in it....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So oddly, this hasn't been covered in the media. The FBI warrant that was sealed for Weiners arrest has been unsealed and is heavily redacted but clearly states that Hillary's actions are prosecutable. They go into great detail about what was classified and when and even say these things are illegal.

I am really confused as to why this was just released and even more confused now as to why she is not in jail.

I don't have time to post excerpts, but here's the link to the doc.

FBI Vault
edit on 11/6/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!!

Excellent find Vasa!

I would venture to say that she is not in jail because this is such a deep rabbit hole they are lining up everything properly.

On the other end of this is pure psychopaths that still have power and influence, I should say deadly power and influence. This has to be handled exactly right and patience is the key!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Kind of makes you wonder about the "Q" operations eh.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: elementalgrove

Kind of makes you wonder about the "Q" operations eh.

Yep...
2nd...

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hillary would've been perfectly cast as the ultra-villain in an Austin Powers sequel.

Hilariously gross, bizarre, and evil no shizzle! Life truly is stranger than fiction.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

From what I have seen from this Q character, all of the pieces of the puzzle had been laid out. Especially the Saudi connection.

When researching p-gate, I found it far beyond coincidental that Saudi's own the entire block in question, given the disgusting desire of the Wahabbist scum.

Now we are seeing Q point to the question to all of it, Huma, Weiner, Clinton Saudi, etc on down the line.

Big things are happening and that laptop is the key.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmMonday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
oh well LOCK HER UP then?

no but seriously, i'm not seeing what's got you so excited. maybe when you do have time, you can screencap what you feel is especially damning?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I would venture to say that she is not in jail because this is such a deep rabbit hole they are lining up everything properly. 

Or because it touches way too many people in power, and it's too destabilizing.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Loaded with classified material.

The statute(s) are even cited.

I bet one of the sealed indictments are for Huma.

She passed all the classified stuff along.

Hillary Clinton is a party to the activity.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The woman clearly violated several laws.

At least enough to file charges.

If you or I broke this many laws.

They would put us under the Jail.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ah yes, recall all last year Comey sure did clearly look to be a Clinton stooge. There was the history of him clearing Bill of Pardongate, etc, what went down last summer...

Then all the sudden he torpedo'd Hillary what a few days before election day.

But then he continued to behave as a DNC stooge.

Finally gets fired.

But the one hiccup in the pattern was this Weinergate.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: the2ofusr1

From what I have seen from this Q character, all of the pieces of the puzzle had been laid out. Especially the Saudi connection.

When researching p-gate, I found it far beyond coincidental that Saudi's own the entire block in question, given the disgusting desire of the Wahabbist scum.

Now we are seeing Q point to the question to all of it, Huma, Weiner, Clinton Saudi, etc on down the line.

Big things are happening and that laptop is the key.

Funny how he only got 2 years and media isn't covering anything on this right? Odd that a warrant for his laptop was issued based on his sexual deviance yet it has more in it about Clinton emails than his pedophile tendencies....

Even more odd is that it includes this AND has massive redactions that have "other sealed" beside them...

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Weiner is a slime ball and deserves to be put away. Clinton... power hungry, deceiving and using her political influence to stuff her pockets with green backs. Wouldn't care if she was put away too.

I'm sure there's a lot more politicians who have skeletons in their closets on both sides of the aisle. We also have two political connections to our questionable POTUS who are under house arrest. There should also be arrests made for the Dems who knowingly fixed the democratic nomination for Hillary.

Stay tuned for more political corruption in America...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

yes... and? i mean, this was known before this warrant was made public, correct?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hillary's done. There's just no way. Recall the emails about how the deleted 33,000 still existed on flash sticks in possession of her lawyer and the State Dept.

All that runaround in what multiple investigations and hearings iterations, obstruction of justice in the deleting of the main record, Hillary cronies in on the coverup, the lying, the lying, the lying, the lying, etc, and then this year multiple Judicial Watch extractions have revealed there were yet more classified emails in there...

And now this should be the final nail in the coffin.

And the thing is, all those runaround hearings / investigations, at this point there should be no plea bargain offering.

In the real world the plea bargains only get handed if the taxpayer is saved all that investigations and trial expenses, the investigators years arent wasted chasing wild geese, actual COOPERATION, etc.

Or if they spill the beans on a bigger fish.

But what fish is bigger than Hillary... dun duh dun
edit on 6-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Some of those redacted names are countries not people.

65 emails could do grave damage to national security and she's still free?

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Big Damage !!

Get the rotisseries turning !!

link   

Funny how he only got 2 years and media isn't covering anything on this right? Odd that a warrant for his laptop was issued based on his sexual deviance yet it has more in it about Clinton emails than his pedophile tendencies....

Even more odd is that it includes this AND has massive redactions that have "other sealed" beside them...

The media has lost control of the narrative, "Fake News" is a household term and now they are being forced to attempt damage control.

As this continues to come out, people will look back and see just how corrupt our MSM is. They have covered for the sick crimes of the elite for a very long time and are actively trying to normalize some of the behavior.

The sleeping giant that is awakening from it slumber and the guilty shall pay for their crimes.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Oh, NO, no classified materials were in there it was all just yoga. Obviously, she hasnt been charged. And we all know if you arent charged AND convicted then you're 100% INNOCENT and should be made POTUS (for life).

DUH!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join