It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Comey Memo on Clinton Accused Her of Gross Negligence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: xuenchen

Well looks like Senate Judiciary has an opinion just now,
Grassley Demands Original Comey Documents.

Lindsay Graham is calling for a Special Counsel.

Getting better by the day.

Tik Tik Tik

(scene from) clint eastwood Hang 'Em High (1968)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: elementalgrove

I'm all for justice. If a politician breaks the law put them in jail. But with Clinton there is never any real evidence. There's never any indictments. There's always no there-there. Everything is pure conjecture and subjective judgments designed to score cheap political points with the base. The base loves red meat Clinton bashing. It's like political heroin.

In the meantime, either indict Hillary or shut the farkle up. Besides superstitious opinions there's NO EVIDENCE of laws bein broken.

And if there were laws broken then why haven't Republicans setup a special counsel to investigate. Either Republicans are incompetent or complicit. But scoring cheap political points are baseless opinions is mind numbingly stupid.

I am sorry but we have diametrically opposed views on this.

The left that are defending Clinton are the exact same as the right that defended Bush during that families regime.

People at that position are puppets for the real elite running the show, as such they are protected by the system the elite control.

As someone who is interested in justice, I recommend watching the information that has been provided here by Charles Ortel as he dives deep into the crimes of the Clinton Foundation...

Barely scratching the surface of how corrupt this family is, using the foundation as a money laundering scheme to cover for the worst of the black markets.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hey, you're a west Ozzie - surely you remember Alan Bond getting his defence down pat

mrjohnclarke.bandcamp.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

a reply to: Dfairlite

Doesn't this country have any pressing social problems worth addressing?

Yes, the Swamp. It's what we're discussing here. It's our most pressing issue because it's the "poison inside." Pay attention, lad.

Clinton is not in the swamp.

WTF planet are you on? She IS the #in swamp. 12 months ago she was the head-hippo, was subsequently beaten by a new comer with a salvage pump, now we are seeing the draining. Hillarys fingers-in-many-political-pies will come back to bite her in the ass until at least the next ice-age - Donna Brazille being the latest to serve up the truth-dirt on Ol' Dodgy..

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Dfairlite

But the clincher was 'WITHOUT INTENT' - gross negligence / extreme carelessness are secondary to the action.

It is a blessing in disguise because moving forward, elected representatives can be as reckless as they like, as long as they answer 'I don't recall' and conduct themselves such that it's near-impossible to prove 'intent' - even when it's clear as day they intended to do 'it'.

It's a travesty is what it is.

Quite frankly it shows what crooks the average lawyer is. There should have been hundreds speaking out about what Comey was saying was total bull crap. Yet I never saw any. True, I don't think the media was looking for them, but they should have been screaming it on social media till someone listened.

You don't need a law degree to know setting up a private server in a bathroom that gets classified emails sent to it when you have a perfectly fine government secure account is friggin dirty as hell. There is no other reason for doing it.

Only a dummy actually believes there was no intent involved in that. Yet many still blow it off as not important, which simply means they do not understand corruption or what it does to society.

Honestly I think Comey actually felt bad about what he was doing - I can see no other reason he gave a 10 minute speech about all the way's she broke the law, before announcing she did not and they were dropping the case.

It seems like that was an act of resistance, as much of an act as his courage would allow him.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

“There is evidence to support a conclusion that Secretary Clinton, and others, used the email server in a manner that was grossly negligent with respect to the handling of classified information,” one of Comey’s earliest drafts states.

Federal law states that gross negligence in handling the nation’s intelligence can be punished criminally with prison time or fines, according to The Hill, which first reported on the memos.

According to The Hill, that draft was later changed in red-line edits to conclude that the handling of 110 emails of classified information that were transmitted by Clinton and her aides over her unsecured personal email server was “extremely careless.”

www.foxnews.com...

Didn't FBI DIRECTOR Comey also change several instances of "alleged crime" to "alleged matter" when describing Hillary's criminal behavior?

The Special Prosecutor is going to have a FIELD DAY with investigating everyone who was "close" to Obama.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Dude you better wake up,where have you been last few years,what a thoughtless statement,must be a liberal because pretty evident of collusion commited,and the creators of the swamp

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: xuenchen

Well looks like Senate Judiciary has an opinion just now,
Grassley Demands Original Comey Documents.

Lindsay Graham is calling for a Special Counsel.

Turning up the heat another notch! Hillary/Comey/Lynch will be cooked before they know what hit them.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

It'll never get to the indictment level because then they'd have to risk Clinton getting exonerated because everyone knows that the evidence isn't enough to convict. So if she goes to court and gets off then they can't pursue this addiction anymore because then it would be double jeopardy. The propaganda technique is very insidious in how it is being handled. You ever notice that no one holds it against Trump or Jeff Sessions for not reopening the case?

Meanwhile, Congress opens inquiry after inquiry into it to maintain the appearance that something is being done, but since no charges will result from these inquiries they can keep doing them for all eternity.
edit on 7-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am going to have to switch to a laptop just to get
in on some fun, posting the letter from Senate Judiciary.

It's a great read.

And now Judical Watch has sued for records
that would prove Comey collaberated with Mueller.

edit on 7-11-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Good insights!

I have to wonder how it is The Clinton Foundation has
escaped thus far. Seems nearly everyone is in bed with them.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Good thing Comey never accused Her of "Gross Intelligence" !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join