It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting take for those concerned with Tweets...Hillary and Bill

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Oh yeah! I bet he did. 'Ya think he made Hillary put on a sexy blue dress?

Nevermind....you beat me to it, I see! Like minds?

edit on 6-11-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'd rather she did that behind bars.
She might even prefer bars as to another alternative ...arkinsided coming home to roost maybe, seeing there are much bigger wheels that has put a lot of money into the Clinton stock . At this point its hard to say exactly who the really big bad guys are but we know that Clinton knows and owes a lot of money but also needs to take the fall for them ...can she be trusted becomes the question ...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Oh yeah! I bet he did. 'Ya think he made Hillary put on a sexy blue dress?

Nevermind....you beat me to it, I see! Like minds?

They did have to borrow the money for the shindig from a friend because they were broke and all...only had a few houses left....

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Interesting.

Oh, the tales she could tell.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Probably playing golf and talking about their grandkids...or was it the other way around?

Wandering around the Westchester woods drinking chardonnay and taking 'candid' selfies with unsuspecting neighbors.

I picture Bill, with Hillary on a leash, hunting truffles.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I picture Bill, with Hillary on a leash, hunting truffles.

I hope the only ones she finds are kitty truffles.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Maybe Bill and Hill are re-watching "House of Cards" before Netflix takes it down. You know, it was Hillary's fav.

Spacey, who’s said to count the ex-commander in chief among his friends, said in a March interview while doing his best Clinton impression, “Kevin, 99 percent of what you do on that show is real.”

Binging on "House of Cards"

hmmm......maybe they're hanging out with Bill's good friend, Spacey. They can all console each other...a threesome! Get that pic out of your brain!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Maybe Bill and Hill are re-watching "House of Cards" before Netflix takes it down. You know, it was Hillary's fav.

Spacey, who’s said to count the ex-commander in chief among his friends, said in a March interview while doing his best Clinton impression, “Kevin, 99 percent of what you do on that show is real.”

hmmm......maybe they're hanging out with Bill's good friend, Spacey. They can all console each other...a threesome! Get that pic out of your brain!

Nothing a cloth wipe couldn't take care of right?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Nothing a cloth wipe couldn't take care of right?

Always use Lemon Pledge.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Has anyone checked the Scooby van?

Yes, her silence is odd. She hasn't tweeted since Nov 2nd.

Nov 4 fizzled so she's hiring new script writers. Takes a few days for them to come up with zingers.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i swear i don't know if some of you would know what to do with yourselves if hillary really went away. you're obsessed with her.

I know right? It's sickening, the am

OH LOOK HILLARY, SHE'S GETTING OUT OF.. no, wait, it's just an old woman getting her walking frame out of the back.. Oh look she fell over.. Aww I miss Hillary.

But yeah, I agree.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Ha ha. Oh like trump is going to? He's way closer to a jail cell then Hillary will ever be and that scares the crap out of you all. Awwww too bad...

The most corrupt president ever to sit in the oval office. And he's gonna burn.

7 years from now, someone will read your comment and ROFL.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I have this figured out, Vasa! Bill hasn't tweeted since Fri. and it was a benign retweet from Al Gore reminiscing about their election 25 years ago.

So...No weekend tweets from Bill. No weekend tweets from Hillary. They were off on a romantic weekend getaway and are "recuperating" today!

Figured it out!

That you put those images in your brain, for shame.

That you put those images in MY brain, FOR SHAME.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

She is being thrown under the bus right now by
many prominent democrats.

Perhaps she has finally given up and accepts defeat.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yea I wonder who her inside Saudi's are or should I say were

the Saudi Royal Court announced the death of Prince Abdul Aziz bin Fahd. The second prince was reportedly killed during a firefight with security forces, which were attempting to arrest him. 44-year-old Prince Aziz was the youngest son of King Fahd bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. Fahd He died in 2005. The death of Prince Aziz was the latest incident in a series of arrests and crackdowns started by King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and his Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman. According to experts, the Saudi economic and political elite is in a disarray as 32-year-old Bin Salman is destroying the vestiges internal stabiltiy in the country to supress the growing opposition to himself and his father.
southfront.org... 2 down and how many to go ...be afraid Hillary be very afraid

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I know where Bill and John Podesta are at this very moment....

politics.georgetown.edu...

Saw pics earlier that were posted on Twitter from it showing Podesta sitting in a chair with what appeared to be an ankle tracker on but pics were fuzzy so I have been trying to find the live feed.
edit on 11/6/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Saw pics earlier that were posted on Twitter from it showing Podesta sitting in a chair with what appeared to be an ankle tracker on but pics were fuzzy so I have been trying to find the live feed.

Please post pics when you can.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Please post pics when you can.

They don't have the live feed up for some reason so I have to wait to see if anyone else posts anything that is on site.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Podesta DOES seem to be having some trouble keeping his socks up:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Hillary is stoned. Probably stumbled and broke two or three more bones this weekend. A smpathy ploy fits her profile.

Plus, I think tomorrow is the one-year anniversary of her humiliating defeat.
edit on 11/6/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join