It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Commerce Secretary Has Business Links With Putin's Family. Paradise Papers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Story from The Guardian. Jon Swaine and Luke Harding. 05-Nov-2017

Donald Trump’s commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, is doing business with Vladimir Putin’s son-in-law through a shipping venture in Russia.

Leaked documents and public filings show Ross holds a stake in a shipping company, Navigator, through a chain of offshore investments. Navigator operates a lucrative partnership with Sibur, a Russian gas company part-owned by Kirill Shamalov, the husband of Putin’s daughter Katerina Tikhonova.

Ross, a billionaire and close friend of Trump, retained holdings in Navigator after taking office this year. The relationship means he stands to benefit from the operations of a Russian company run by Putin’s family and close allies, some of whom are under US sanctions.

The rest of the story is here:

Trump's Commerce Secretary
edit on Mon Nov 6 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: title correction per OP

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Mon Nov 6 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: ADDED EX TAGS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Oops, darn, typo in my subject line, and I can't seem to edit the original post to change 'leaks' to 'links'.

Sorry about that folks.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Pssst... News flash: All the worlds international banks do business with each other, all_day_long.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The guy's a billionaire businessman. You're going to find connections to every country of any consequence. I haven't heard any indications that he broke any laws. He's insisting all of this was disclosed when he become the Commerce Secretary.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Problem with looking for any ties to a particular person, is that there's only a certain amount of people between people.
6 degrees of separation. Maybe a bit more, but not much. If you know someone who knows someone who knows someone- there you are.
That's what makes it seem like a witch hunt.
People with money to travel and do business around the world....there will be connections.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yeah, I mean, so what if the commerce secretary had several financial/business ties with Russian's, its not like he lied about it on his disclosure....................

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ross worked (works) for the Rothschilds company.

And he was an advisor to Bill Clinton about Russian investing.

He might be another implant getting exposed.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump was so smart to hire him.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump was so smart to hire him.

Well if Trump didn't bring these implants into the light, they would still be operating underground.

This fella Ross would not even be a subject would he.

The strategy is brilliant.

And what exactly have these implants done to alter policies ?

I bet nothing important.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Oh my goodness. No... A Russian connection with a trump associate. It's can't be...

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

if Trump didn't bring these implants into the light, they would still be operating underground

Yeah, he nominated a bunch of millionaires just to expose his corruption, sure. Maybe if his policies weren't all about enriching millionaires you'd have a point.

top topics

join