It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More "secret" societies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Any then how do you explain the members of Secret Societies that were killing people namely the Jesuits?
I wasnt really aware of that my friend. Are you saying the Jesuits were doing the killing are being killed?

Do we have them to thank that California was 'opened up for colonization'?

By colonisation are you refering to the occult? Its kind of obvious it all started in California and trickled easterly. With the AA, Church of Satan OTO and many others being based there.

You have entirely thrown out the EVER-PRESENT connection between those with wealth and power, and secret societies. The Royals of Europe as they have dubbed themselves, and had us calling them ever since.

Create the problem, the overbearing Roman Catholic Church, offer the solution, secret societies, and all of a sudden, we 'need' secret societies, and are stuck with them ever since?

Ah, so your suggesting that even the overbearing supression by the Catholic Church was all a part of a larger plan and not just happenstance. Not just a bunch of fanatic Christians trying to live a holy life and enforce thier beliefs on the rest of society. I know at one point people were actually killed if they would not convert to Catholosism. I have long suspected the whole thing is about control. But I never considered the idea of secret societies being part of a larger plan as well. That kind of reminds me of the Protocols which everyone loves to refute.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
That kind of reminds me of the Protocols which everyone loves to refute.

People love to refute the Protocols because they are a proven fraud.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
[edit on 19-2-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casper2005
EDIT: Link Contained a virus: to watch it

Casper2005,

...and this has WHAT to do with the current thread? Did you know there's a forum for UFO's on ATS?????

[edit on 2-19-2005 by William One Sac]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Deleted double post

[edit on 19-2-2005 by senrak]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join