It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Amendment Advocates Have Blood on Their Hands

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

And that other person was YOU! Please read your opening post again.
You mentioned Trump's name 5 times in your op!
edit on 6-11-2017 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I wonder if Michael Ryan had an autopsy after the Hungerford massacre?
Charles Whitman declared that there was something in his brain which made him kill many people - including his wife and mother. The autopsy showed that he was correct.

Do the mass shooters all get autopsies to see if there was something in the brain that made them do it?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

And that other person was YOU! Please read your opening post again.

Bit rich considering you have not actually read the OP don't ya think.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I swear to God before I even opened this thread, I knew you authored it!

Yep..certainly seems he has an agenda

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Many moons ago, when it was relevant to current events, rather than ancient history in the grand scheme of things, yes.

'Bowling for Columbine' is relevant to the current events - now!
It questions 'why is there so much gun crime in America?'.

Well tell us what you learned, aside from what Michael Moore's opinion is..

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You have the power you just refuse to use it.

But you are the one that seems to have a problem with it.

Take the next flight over and disarm a few armed Americans, if you feel that armed civilians in America are such a problem. Just do it as you preach... in an unarmed fashion.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

It is not my fault that your threads are teaching me to ignore their
content.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Many moons ago, when it was relevant to current events, rather than ancient history in the grand scheme of things, yes.

There is not enough care for people. Poverty causes madness.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The problem is the left is not being reasonable why declaring we are responsible for the death of innocents, which immediately removes the chance of a reasonable discussion.

You and folks like you think you know why I own a gun but you do not and the majority of anti-gunners never bother to ask.

I have watched our bill of rights be attacked again and again in my lifetime, Ive watched the EPA get away with violating the 8th with excessive fines, gitmo violates the 6th and parts of the 5th, civil asset forfeiture violates the 4th, we have people that think its ok to riot to prevent people they dont like from talking. (hint that violates the 1st) (notice I didnt even talk about the abortion that is the patriot act)

We are running out of places to make a stand to protect whats left, so you want to talk I am more than willing to talk, once you decide to be reasonable and stop blaming law abiding gun owners for the crimes of a few.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Those are also opinions. I'm asking what did you learn. Was it how to form an opinion from an opinion??? Or..
edit on E30America/ChicagoMon, 06 Nov 2017 07:50:07 -060011amMondayth07am by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I think you have no idea what it means to have a constitution with the right to bear arms. This is where you are no different than one who creates a false narrative like "Iraq had WMDs" to justify regime change.

You are basically calling for regime change of Americans and the destruction of its Constitution.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Well sure... but the only way to prevent that sort of thing, is the same way you prevent folk who started out with a screw loose, from being a threat. Constant psychological evaluation and assessment, no one ever feeling paranoid without comprehensive, compassionate care on tap at all times, no matter the time of day or night, or the cost to the public purse. It would catch your MKs in the same net that psychopaths who arrive at that position on their own would be captured in, but it would capture them.

But try getting that through a Republican congress!

Costly, bad, difficult, bad, complicated subject, boring. Thats the response you would probably get from the commander in chief at this point, so congress is likely to be an absolute minefield.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I am just sitting here thinking about a Brit telling us how murderous we are, when they beat each other to a bloody pulp over a soccer match (football).
That's their normal audience at a game, not some raving lunatic that already was barred legally from possessing, much less buying a firearm.

edit on b000000302017-11-06T07:53:46-06:0007America/ChicagoMon, 06 Nov 2017 07:53:46 -0600700000017 by butcherguy because: Removed 'Shag off ya loonies.' because the Brits might get offended.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
These threads are so ridiculous. The shooter and the shooter alone has blood on his hands. No one else is responsible for his actions.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

You are basically calling for regime change of Americans and the destruction of its Constitution.

Yeah, don't we have enough of those folks running around here already? Not very effective folks...but I think they're called something that starts with an "A"....
edit on E30America/ChicagoMon, 06 Nov 2017 07:56:11 -060011amMondayth07am by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

bullsnip...a man putting on a kilo is not the same as a woman putting on a kilo.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: nonspecific

bullsnip...a man putting on a kilo is not the same as a woman putting on a kilo.

I could be a woman.

But that is a whole different kettle of fish and maybe more volotile than this one so lets stick to guns for now.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Those are also opinions. I'm asking what did you learn. Was it how to form an opinion from an opinion??? Or..

Not sure what you want really?
Have you seen the documentary?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I am just sitting here thinking about a Brit telling us how murderous we are, when they beat each other to a bloody pulp over a soccer match (football).
That's their normal audience at a game, not some raving lunatic that already was barred legally from possessing, much less buying a firearm.

Football hooliganism is nothing like it was before but still exists.

You are right though, back in the day it was pretty brutal. My dads mate was a copper and was paralysed from the shoulders down after a beating when he got mobbed by a bunch of football hooligans in the mid 80's

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I reckon its a reasonable question.

EternalShadow is looking to figure out, why it is you think it is important for people to have watched the documentary, what it is you got out of watching it, what it is you learned from it, that makes it so vital for a person to tell you whether they have seen it also.

Its a fair query.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join