It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Amendment Advocates Have Blood on Their Hands

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes, blood of murderers, rapist, gang bangers, etc.

Mass shooter you say? And what law has ever stopped a mass shooter?
Lets try something. Name a law or sign that stopped a mass shooter and ill name a gun or caliber that stopped a mass shooter.

Chicago..............yeah....see? Your way don't work, gun control causes more "gun violence".

The fact is you have blood of innocent people on your hands when you try to fight , get rid of , or don't support the second amendment. The biggest mas murders in history started with disarming the victims.

Now please go wash your self-righteous Bloody hands.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Everyone that drives a car has blood on their hands!!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Anyone that supports Planned Parenthood has blood on their hands.
edit on 21-12-2017 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: primus2012

Everyone ... every single human ... has blood in their hands.

We all do.

It is just how it is.

Blood is good stuff. We need it.

P

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: primus2012

Blood is good stuff. We need it.

P

Sounds like a line out of that Leslie Nielsen flick "Dracula, Dead and Loving It".

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Pretty sad that I wrote this a little under two months ago and yet again its proven my point.

This will not change until gun advocates admit that something needs to change and put pressure on politicians for sensible now gun laws.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Oh look you're bringing up a dead thread to pat yourself on the back.

Feel good?

Can't let all that blood go to waste right?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Let me say that I think its sickening that the politicians refuse to act out of this fear, they fear losing the support of the gun lobbies and they fear losing the votes that will see them maintain their position of power.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Oh look you're bringing up a dead thread to pat yourself on the back.

nope, just to remind people of my point.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

What was your point?

That everyone who didn't commit the crime is guilty?

Your point is bad and you should feel bad.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

my point is that gun owners should take a stand against this and stop defending the status-quo of gun laws.

Gun owners should be on the streets demanding stricter gun laws and the denouncing the NRA.

It does not have to be about gun grabbing it has to be about changing the laws.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
sensible now gun laws.

The dumbest phrase circulating in America right behind "snowflake".

What is sensible? Can you cite a few examples?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

my point is that gun owners should take a stand against this and stop defending the status-quo of gun laws.

That's not what you said.

Also, how long do gun owners have to compromise on their rights? We've had more than 100 years of gun control in various forms. How far are we supposed to go diluting our rights before you people are happy?

You're from the UK. You know nothing about our gun laws, you know nothing about guns in general(every post on this subject from you has proven this), yet you want to make unequivocal statements on the character of gun owners, and opine on policy whose history you are profoundly ignorant on.

Gun owners should be on the streets demanding stricter gun laws and the denouncing the NRA.

Why? Did the NRA commit this crime or any other?

Why would I demand my rights be further eroded? For security theatre? Give me a break.

It does not have to be about gun grabbing it has to be about changing the laws.

This says it all.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

So you are saying that you will continue to defend your right to own military style weapons on mass with unlimited ammunition even if those same rights are being abused by others to kill entire class rooms full of kids rather than have the gun laws changed.

When I say second amendment advocates have blood on their hands, this is what I mean.

PS: I do not expect the FSME of the weaponry forum to agree with anything I have to say on this matter.

edit on 15-2-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

So you are saying

Cute. I can only assume what comes next is logical..

that you will continue to defend your right to own military style weapons on mass with unlimited ammunition even if those same rights are being abused by others to kill entire class rooms full of kids rather than have the gun laws changed.

I was wrong.

When I say second amendment advocates have blood on their hands, this is what I mean.

It's clear what you mean. You set up the bloody strawman and then you win the argument against it.
edit on 15 2 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You can 't ????

You can't think of one, even one, sensible change we could make to our current laws?
To you, they are perfect as they are? No adjustments necessary?

edit on 2/15/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So you are saying that you will continue to defend your right to own military style weapons on mass with unlimited ammunition even if those same rights are being abused by others to kill entire class rooms full of kids rather than have the gun laws changed.

What if i use a nonmilitary style weapon. Do you know what changes? Here:

Why are the 3 on the right considered "military style" when the only difference between them, and the 4 on the left is the aesthetics? Unless you want to assert that the rail attachments are making all the difference in the world.

Unlimited ammo...do you think you can keep people from making their own? Reloading is easy. And now you can simply print ammo. What, exactly, are you talking about?

I'd say blood, if its on anyones hands, is on the hands of the people who keep talking about guns without knowing what they are talking about. Who keep trying to restrict something that they are not familiar enough with to know if they are even talking about a real thing ("ghost guns", anyone?).

Every time there is a shooting its the same crap: gun control debates. Why? Why don't we try something different, like figuring out why the shootings are happening now, when they didn't happen before?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

No this is exactly the argument.

The second amendment laws as they stand in America are allowing people to walk into schools with guns and murder entire classrooms full of kids, could be your kid next week.

Now rather than have those laws change you defend them because they also permit you to carry all kinds of weapons and selfishly your right to own a big shiny gun seems to trump the right of a kid to go to school with out the risk of being murdered.

Its not a straw man that is the reality.

If the gun owners stood up to the lobbies and politicians and said "we will not vote for you guys until you put in stricter gun laws" this would change almost over night.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You can 't ????

You can't think of one, even one, sensible change we could make to our current laws?
To you, they are perfect as they are? No adjustments necessary?

I think one change would benefit all of us: remove all firearms restrictions.

Since we have restricted the everloving hell out of guns, only to see more shootings happen, I have to ask how long we will collectively bang our head against the wall before we try a different approach.

"Conventional wisdom" doesn't seem to be all that wise.

Then again, we can ban all guns. Then only the people who know how to use 3d printers, or mill out their own firearms, will have one.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Whenever anyone mentions military style weapons the gun aficionados all come out to make these same points.

Basically what I mean is that when you live in a country were you can in some states legally own a flamethrower and as much ammunition you want for your M16 then yeah there is a bit of a problem with those gun laws.

new topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join