It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Amendment Advocates Have Blood on Their Hands

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: Willtell

I think your insults indicate you realize your desperation and the fact that your losing the argument. You basically don't know what your talking about so you stoop to insults.

And this is what we call delusional, you have insulted and called people more names in the last 3 pages than anyone has to you. So perhaps you should hold up that mirror and see whose really losing the argument. You know, judging by the parameters set by you!

Show me one person I've called a psychopath ?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You gun freaks

I thought you said name calling and insults meant you are losing an argument, yet you persist?

You sit here and claim compassion for people, yet continue to insult in almost every single post.

You sir are a massive hypocrite

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You poor guys are just mad that I’ve logically destroyed and exposed your frail defenses against the OP charges.

All I said is that your argument and you yourselves are morally offensive

I called no one a psychopath

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You gun freaks don't have any logical or moral basis so you stoop to name calling

Do you not see the hypocrisy here? I mean, seriously......

I've proven your ignorance, moral and logical, all you do is say words that don't connect to any reality

You have proven literally nothing except your stance. I've jumped through hoops to show you the ignorance you're spouting on the matter and yet you press on.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

You gun freaks

I thought you said name calling and insults meant you are losing an argument, yet you persist?

You sit here and claim compassion for people, yet continue to insult in almost every single post.

You sir are a massive hypocrite

Calling one a gun freak is calling one a psychopath?

And believe me I ONLY SAID THAT IN RESPONSE TO MULTIPLE INSULTS from many many quarters

If that's what all you could come up with than I'm a saint in comparison

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You poor guys are just mad that I’ve logically destroyed and exposed your frail defenses against the OP charges.

Whats it like living in a world where no matter how hard your argument fails, or how nasty you are to people, or how ignorant you are of facts, you still somehow win the argument?

Whats it like living in the mindset that you can call people names and hurl adhomonem attacks, and then in the same post talk about how compassionate you are.

Me thinks perhaps you shouldnt own a gun

I’ve logically destroyed and exposed your frail defenses against the OP charges.

You have destroyed nothing but your own credibility
edit on 6-11-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You guys have no logical basis for your argument.

Statistics and empirical evidence demolishes your stance

So all you end up doing is hurling insults:

You’re a hypocrite, your delusional

You’re a psychopath

Dissociative thinker

All I said and won't apologize for is that you guys are heart challenged, and selfish

edit on 6-11-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If it isn't painfully obvious by now, we've been arguing with a child.

Better left alone and attention paid elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

FREAK ...indicates aberrant thinking based on delusional realities, MOSTLY used by hippies, my appearance is normal.
My morals are FAR superior to yours as MINE HAVE been proven, and you come off like a highschool kid,disconnected from said reality.
edit on 6-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'll leave this here..

www.ranting-gryphon.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

There you go again, insults, I'm a child

Of course you guys don't much care for children, do you

Keep proving my point. No logical discourse just emotional jiberish

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

FREAK ...indicates aberrant thinking based on delusional realities, MOSTLY used by hippies, my appearance is normal.
My morals are FAR superior to your as MINE HAVE been proven, and you come off like a highschool kid,disconnected from said reality.

Your "diagnosis" is a bit self-serving wouldn't you agree Dr.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

It 's your speech and linguistic choices.
Not a diagnosis but a reason why you hear it repeatedly we speak using adult terms not feelings that are controllable like yourself.
NOT that you can diagnose anything any better that I can from combat lifesavers,,,

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

My morals are FAR superior to your as MINE HAVE been proven, and you come off like a highschool kid,disconnected from said reality.

I express deep empathy for murdered children so I’m a psychopath?
umm...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

It 's your speech and linguistic choices.
No a diagnosis but a reason why you hear it repeatedly we speak using adult terms not feelings that are controllable like yourself.

My friend, with all due respect, you don't have the capacity to judge or even understand my myriad modes of communication.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Not really .You haven't shown intelligence, charm or any familial skills at all,a child wouldn't be moved.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You should probably calm down, and pull away from the keyboard for a while.

You're needlessly accusatory, defensive, and generally don't make sense with regard to the flow of the conversation. You're either not sober, or you need a break from the internet for a while.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Not really .You haven't shown intelligence, charm or any familial skills at all,a child wouldn't be moved.

I’m not trying to move children; I only want to save them from being slaughtered by one of our lunatic grownups
Rather than coming together as sane adults and devise a strategy to prevent further tragedies like yesterday we bicker

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Please see history’s accounting of the Revolutionary War. I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure America won and no longer must kneel before the British Monarchy, nor care what Brits think about US freedoms. I have come to the conclusion that a good number of you Brits (not all) are so jealous of American freedoms, you want to do everything in your power to insure Americans are completely controlled by the government, like in England. Keep your VAT while you’re at it...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I'm very calm, I've always been calm, I think its thou who aren't calm.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join