It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Amendment Advocates Have Blood on Their Hands

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Who gives a damn? Gun worship is a mental disease that's a danger to everyone else. You don't have to know everything about firearms to know that.

I actually do know a fair amount about guns and I think we should change the second amendment to let states regulate them more.

Who gives a damn about what you think? You are nothing but another authoritarian trying to dictate how people should live and trying to destroy the U.S. Contitution...

"Gun control" is a mental illness that afflicts authoritarians... Hitler was a gun control advocate, Mussolini was a gun control advocate, Mao was a gun control advocate, Lenin and Stalin were gun control advocates, the castro brothers were/are gun control advocates, the British were also gun control advocates as they tried to subjugate the American colonies, and to this day Britain continues being a gun control nation which would jail law abiding citizens for protecting themselves with firearms rather than jail and punish more criminals who continue their spree of gun crimes in England and Wales... But hey, what would anyone expect of left-wingers who to this day try to impose gun control...

edit on 6-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

The majority of these activist have absolutely NO clue about firearms

Who gives a damn? Gun worship is a mental disease that's a danger to everyone else. You don't have to know everything about firearms to know that.

I actually do know a fair amount about guns and I think we should change the second amendment to let states regulate them more.

I for one "give a damn" because it would affect me and mt family directly. If you feel strongly enough, by all means, lead the charge to legally change the 2nd Amendment via the Constitutional Congress. I for one will not stop you. If you'r response will be that it's not worth the time and effort to go through in the small chance it will pass, then it must not mean much to you at all then. In that case, it is merely a faux outrage on your part.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Got to ask, for those anti gun advocates on here, did your dad ever take you out and teach you how to use a gun?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Second Amendment Advocates Have Blood on Their Hands

The only blood I have on my hands is a nick from a knife when prepping dinner tonight.

I am not guilty for the actions of a man who lost his right to own firearms through legal provisions. The people in the system who were supposed to prevent this man from legally obtaining firearms have blood on their hands.

If the system worked like it was supposed to, then the criminals who may have sold him a firearm would have blood on their hands.

I reject your premise entirely.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

If you willingly allow access to guns to psychopaths you are responsible, particularly I light of the reality that it keeps happening and folks like you do nothing about it

Won’t move off your stubborn path

That’s your worst sin.

Heedlessness

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I would argue that creating a hard lined stance on something you know nothing about is more of a mental disease.

More ignorance, states already do regulate gun ownership, go try to get a gun ccw in NY and see how difficult it is

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

If you willingly allow access to guns to psychopaths you are responsible, particularly I light of the reality that it keeps happening and folks like you do nothing about it

That’s your worst sin.

Heedlessness

Diagnosed psychopath are already denied access to legal firearm ownership.
Yet more ignorance of the subject to which you continue to chide us all on here.

Please, get educated on the law, and of firearms and safety. Details matter....or don't you give a damn about that?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The shooter in Tx was not legally allowed to own guns or a concealed carry permit. Changing gun laws wouldn't have made a difference. Like Trump said...."this isn't a gun issue"
It appears the Air Force base in Colorado Spring did something wrong and blew this. The violent UFC beating of his dog deserved time in jail if you ask me...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

When I wake up in the morning I have a hearty bowl of Kellog's Baby Bone Crunch drowned in Anderson Dairy Innocent Baby Seal Blood.

Then I get out and sell guns directly to psychopaths.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

That’s your worst sin.

Heedlessness

Yet more ignorance of the subject to which you continue to chide us all on here.

Please, get educated on the law, and of firearms and safety. Details matter....or don't you give a damn about that?

I’m talking about the fact that mental illness, undiagnosed and unknown, is rampant in this society yet the gun freaks knowingly DON’T CARE.

You keep assuming I don’t know this or that because you have no intelligent argument just straw men you bring up that are not true and not applicable to the main disscusion

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

When I wake up in the morning I have a hearty bowl of Kellog's Baby Bone Crunch drowned in Anderson Dairy Innocent Baby Seal Blood.

Then I get out and sell guns directly to psychopaths.

I'm not surprised. I know you folks don't much care for human beings
you like inanimate lethal things

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

That’s your worst sin.

Heedlessness

I’m talking about the fact that mental illness, undiagnosed and unknown, is rampant in this society yet the gun freaks knowingly DON’T CARE.

You keep assuming I don’t know this or that because you have no intelligent argument just straw men you bring up that are not true and not applicable to the main disscusion

How do you propose to strip a United States citizen of their legal rights if they are undiagnosed? Are you a psychic? See, there is this thing called innocent until proven guilty. We do not, nor should we, have thought crimes in this country. Much to the chagrin of the likes of you that want magic to occur that spots potential criminals before they commit any criminal act.

Seems to me, that is a symptom of a dissociation disorder and indicates a delusional mind. Perhaps you are an undiagnosed psychopath and need all your rights stripped away, just in case?

edit on 11/6/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

More ignorance, who is willingly allowing psychopaths access to guns? We do have laws in place, 2nd I dont sell firearms so I dont control who buys them, and 3rd you dont seem anymore capable of judging who should have guns and who should not if your interaction on this thread is any indication.

Won’t move off your stubborn path That’s your worst sin. Heedlessness

No my strength is not being led by the nose by agenda driven people who are clearly ignorant of our current laws .

I dont think that the person with 5 pages of straw man arguments should be accusing anyone of using straw men. And I dont think youre the person who should be talking about whats true and whats not, considering you cannot even be bothered to deal in the facts of the subject youre talking about.
edit on 6-11-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

AND thus: fool yourself as well as expose ignorance...again...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

OOOOOOH I git a DEAL on weaponized BEDBUGS with EBOLA from from the 7/11 last week...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

That’s your worst sin.

Heedlessness

How do you propose to strip a United States citizen of their legal rights if they are undiagnosed? Are you a psychic? See, there is this thing called innocent until proven guilty. We do not, nor should we, have thought crimes in this country. Much to the chagrin of the likes of you that want magic to occur that spots potential criminals before they commit any criminal act.

Seems to me, that is a symptom of a dissociation disorder and indicates a delusional mind. Perhaps you are an undiagnosed psychopath and need all your rights stripped away, just in case?

Were talking about the climate of mental illness in this country that we all know is a fact and contributes to the general problem,.. Not any particular case

Its like exposing junkies to a land where dope is easy to get

I think your insults indicate you realize your desperation and the fact that your losing the argument. Or you have no moral or logical case

You basically don't know what your talking about so you stoop to insults.

edit on 6-11-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

You are wrong. The right to self defense is a right we're born with and the gun happens to be the best tool for that job in many circumstances!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I know you folks don't much care for human beings you like inanimate lethal things

You basically don't know what your talking about so you stoop to insults.

Pot, meet kettle. Pot, Kettle, meet the damning fire

P

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I think your insults indicate you realize your desperation and the fact that your losing the argument. You basically don't know what your talking about so you stoop to insults.

And this is what we call delusional, you have insulted and called people more names in the last 3 pages than anyone has to you. So perhaps you should hold up that mirror and see whose really losing the argument. You know, judging by the parameters set by you!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You gun freaks don't have any logical or moral basis so you stoop to name calling

I've proven your ignorance, moral and logical, all you do is say words that don't connect to any reality

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join