It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Amendment Advocates Have Blood on Their Hands

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
People who mock passion for the weak and innocent are pitiful

The fact is I don’t even have children

However, the children of everybody on this forum and the whole world I consider in a sense my children!

And the innocent old lady gunned down in a church where she just went to grieve for her long lost husband, or pray, or just out of duty, I weep for, as well.

I think that’s the problem

People just don’t have any empathy for others anymore… Its all me me me me and only me.
My rights, my guns

It’s a heart thing. They have no hearts

Not even their children matters to them anymore

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Maybe you should tone down your ignorance? This world is in a pretty messed up state due to many problems with violence alone. And given the whole industrialisation we could add another layer of violence with pollution. Millions die each year, what was it... 9 millions? Who cares anyway.

It's easy to laugh at the fragile voices with no lobby nor fiscal year. We are idiots and that's it? Well. Maybe you political imbeciles never deserved any compassion in the first place, but who am I to judge?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

However, the children of everybody on this forum and the whole world I consider in a sense my children!

And the innocent old lady gunned down in a church where she just went to grieve for her long lost husband, or pray, or just out of duty, I weep for, as well.

People just don’t have any empathy for others anymore… Its all me me me me and only me.
My rights, my guns

You are using a shaming technique that looks pretty pathetic.

Seriously....its like my mom trying to shame me into cleaning my room back in 6th grade. Ill give you some advice: no one on this planet will get your back. Its all up to you and only you. If you live your life like this, you will never be let down.

Ill be real honest....after having to pay a 300% premium hike for insurance so that others can have health care, i don't give a rats ass about much anyone outside my home.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes they are.
PEOPLE who use it for emotional politics deserve palpation...they're all 'LA,LA,LA,LA, with fingers in their ears as their compatriots go hot on us so they scream "GUN" and say THIS when called on it as if WE hadn't lost THAT cherry when the VC armed women and kids against us in the field and ISIS went into a slaughter fest using THEIR own kids and of course AFRICAN child troops...grow up there IS EVIL on earth YOU BIG baby.
I killed some ,but theres ALWAYS more, so I NEED to be able to kill that too,SINCE the LEOs are letting some slip by on their watch.
You can have all the conniptions , with your feelings ,you want and even JOIN your factional nuts and I can't care.
I HAVE a device that fires rounds at lethal power at my beck and call,and I know what I'm doing on my end.
YOU don't have an answer just the SAME complaint .
edit on 6-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

My rights, my guns

I've been trying to translate this post into something akin to a logical argument in favor of gun control....but, I cannot since it seems to just be a rambling set of statement from an emotional person.

I suggest you step away, gather your thoughts, and check you emotional reactions at the door before reentering a discussion on the 2nd Amendment.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You could've done it if you had to, I have no doubt. I'd have handed it to you with the simple question,.. "you got this"? The lack of any hesitation on your part, would've been enough to hand you the rifle. TRADOC is where the idiots gather to make rules/law. It has nothing to do with reality. You get "trained" one way in CONUS and another in country.. Been done over and over. Check the box, make'em happy, ..and always smile!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And now you are using a shaming tactic with assuming that's just a shaming tactic.

Guys... what the actual...

Where is my pop-corn?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Ill be real honest....after having to pay a 300% premium hike for insurance so that others can have health care, i don't give a rats ass about much anyone outside my home.

I already understand that about you and many others here.

Its a heart thing

Anyway to your other point about shameing

With all due respect you gun folks have no shame

I’m trying to reach people hearts which I think are turned off.

If you recall I wrote

Were all to blame

Aren’t we grown ups the ones that make up the world for the children?

And anyway the OP does throw blame towards you gun guys

I think its truth in that but my motive is to save innocent peoples lives and save them from violent painful deaths

edit on 6-11-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If we love each other, really give a dam, then we would just try something that has worked for others.

My god man, their slaughtering little innocent children praying in churches.

GOOD GRIEF!

What will it take to Wake you people up!!!!

link   

Nothing wrong with paying taxes. As long as you can walk through the barracks, kicking the sick, lame and lazy and "disenfranchised", onto their feet. There is no problems in America. Just a lack of salutions, which is an easy fix, without liberals.

link   

If we love each other, really give a dam, then we would just try something that has worked for others.

GOOD GRIEF!

My rights didn't hurt those people.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

GOOD GRIEF!

With all due respect, "love" will not prevent a deranged person from committing murder. If you think that it will, then IMO you to are deranged in an entirely different way.

Adults do not let emotions rule their actions.....that is reserved for those children you keep using as a convenient tool in your rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Yea, yea, but is your room clean?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Anyway to your other point about shameing With all due respect you gun folks have no shame

We have no shame but the gun control advocates were already derailing threads and making accusations against any pro gun person , and the bodies werent even removed from the church yet. Hows that for shame?

I’m trying to reach people hearts which I think are turned off.

Why doesnt this also apply to the folks referred to above?

I think its truth in that but my motive is to save innocent peoples lives and save them from violent painful deaths

Thats not going to happen taking peoples ability to defend themselves from that violent painful death away

Perhaps direct that question inwards.
edit on 6-11-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

GOOD GRIEF!

My rights didn't hurt those people.

What about the rights of those church goers ?

Soon we’ll have no rights

They’ll be shootings everyday, it already an epidemic
(I hope these are FF)

Look, to solve this there has to be sacrifices to what you think are your rights.

The state has a right to proscribe gun ownership

Just like it can require you to buy car insurance or you don’t drive

Just like the can stop you from owning a tank they can proscribe your gun ownership

Can the logic of that get through to you

link   

well when all you have is emotions you have lost
they dont agree with me so they are heartless

want to know what is heartless
if the plumber had his gun taken away the asshole criminal murderer may have escaped

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

People like that only freak out when the MSM freaks out. Like I posted earlier....where is the outrage that Chicago has this happen weekly. Oh yeah, it wasnt in the MSM. Fake outrage.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Whats your message to people who honestly believe we need better gun control ?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: Krakatoa

People like that only freak out when the MSM freaks out. Like I posted earlier....where is the outrage that Chicago has this happen weekly. Oh yeah, it wasnt in the MSM. Fake outrage.

Seems then that little black children do not matter to that sort at all.

Talk about having a heart....a racist heart.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

jrsus christ cars are not mentioned in the constitution nancy

the spaghetti defense
throw it all against the wall and see what sticks

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join