It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Amendment Advocates Have Blood on Their Hands

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Whoo whoo... we gotta internet-does-not-make-sense-guy over here!

Chapeau.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

What "nation" doesn't have that? You think yours doesn't? You're probably a slave and just haven't figured it out yet...I'll give you time. Stop "buying" your house/castle from the government, by not paying "property taxes". Then come back and tell me about slavery. What do you have that can not be taken by the whim of law/a law, a "democratic majority "? Anything? If you live your life placating to others? You're a slave or an idiot. Sad fact is, you don't even know it. But yet? You have no problem taking from me? I understand history perfectly. You my friend are delusional. And lay off the pipe, it ain't helping you.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

screams think of the children, yet supports abortion with over 500k babies killed a year

Really sick of the faux outrage, double standards and hypocrisy from these gun control advocates

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

No, paying taxes is doing your part to help the poor and downtrodden. Its what i've been told anyway.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: SailorJerry

Whoo whoo... we gotta internet-does-not-make-sense-guy over here!

Chapeau.

Says the guy rambling on nonsensical drivel full of hyperbole

Pity though. Cant say I didn't try to pick a fight or two but you are absolutely right and within your rights to deny me that pun.

And apparently admitting to trolling
edit on 6-11-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Pity though. Cant say I didn't try to pick a fight or two but you are absolutely right and within your rights to deny me that pun.

Boy... but you were *that* close to having a blaze with allegedly nonsensical postings. Hey, that's something!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You're a slave or an idiot. Sad fact is, you don't even know it.

Full stop right there. I know that I'm the idiot in this game, so fcking what? To cite the great Dostroyevsky:

“Beauty will save the world”

www.goodreads.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It always amuses me when some holier than thou Brit sticks their nose in our business. Do we bring up the fact you started the African slave trade, or still brag about your "empire"? Do we bring up the fact that you created two of the most troublesome countries on the planet, in Isreal and Pakistan? The latter of which you so cowardly left to a civil war in which millions were killed. Do we bring up the fact that you looked the other way while Hitler violated League of Nations resolutions and built up his military without so much as a whimper? Do we chide you over the fact that your precious "empire" was more important than your people and resulted in rationing until 1954? Or do we even say your queenie has blood on her hands by stashing 30 million pounds offshore to avoid tax, thus preventing someone from getting health care?

The thing is, 99% of Americans couldn't tell you who Theresa May is, and 99% of those don't even care. We don't care about your brexit problems, your NHS problems, or your weekly acid attacks and knife crimes, or indeed your escalating gun violence.
In other words, mind your own business.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It's easy enough to just not respond people.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Did you want to contribute anything to the discussion or nah?

Boy... but you were *that* close to having a blaze with allegedly nonsensical postings.

No, I most assuredly was not.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

it seems to me - by the extension of your own logic.

If you have ever supported, defended, etc. anyone who has EVER been a part of any action where innocents got killed or hurt then you have blood on your hands.

so just another hate/insult thread for those who don't hold the same view as you.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I mean if you have a problem, you sacrifice for the common good to solve it. For your children, family, the weak, the vulnerable who are being slaughtered

The weak are being abused, taking advantaged of: the children, the woman, and the old people all of us being ambushed and slaughtered in the thousands

RIGHTS are being abused

Sure, it is some kind of social disease on the rise.

It requires sacrifice to solve

What do men and adults do?

You sacrifice. Indeed, maybe some of what you think are your rights

For the sake of the children, man, for their sake at least

WE ARE ALL GUILTY!

The world we give our children is awful

Think of those poor kids just happily going to church, the movies, anywhere, these poor innocent little Jewels from God

And we sit by and LET THEM BE SLAUGHTERED

WE ARE A GODDAM DISCRACE

edit on 6-11-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

REMINDER

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Political Mud Pit is not a safe space for trolling for laughs. It's not a place to abuse fellow members. It's not a place to post every inane story you just want to rage about. It's not a place to spam off topic content.

This is simple: The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

Going forward, please be advised that failure to adhere to the stated posting guidelines of this forum will result in staff action against your account, possibly including post-bans and account terminations. Additionally, political trolling outside of the confines of the Political Mud Pit is strictly forbidden and will also be actioned accordingly.

and, as always:
Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You think its funny

Compassion and empathy is a joke to you

All you care about are your precious guns

One day you may be in a situation were their no help to you

Standing before God maybe

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Tone down your hyperbole.

Things are not nearly as awful as you're making them out to be.

These things are horrible to us precisely because they aren't normal.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sorry, but it is the US Navy who has blood on their hands.

www.nytimes.com...

They screwed up the filing to allow him to purchase the weapons.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I have LOVED that rifle and tried SO hard to get one, but scouts are NOT to be snipers,according to TRADOC and the DM course,came too late for me.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

"funny" is why nobody brings up Chicago on a weekly basis.

crime.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Airforce.
Coverin' the 6...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

You think American warriors keep their arms for battle, for glory? Very few of us did/do it for glory. We keep/maintain our arms, because we see our children... And because we are actually educated and not just indoctrinated. We know the evil of "leaders". Or founders knew that as well,.. "that power corrupts"! They aloud us to dethrone them, if we have/had to. We're a unique nation among the world. We're a true Republic! It's not about the weapon. It's the man/woman behind it!
Let me tell you "Tinhorn". I don't just deserve my rifles, I earned them!
My nation exists, because of my "rights"! I was the son of an Irish Warrior. I was trained to be a Soldier before the U.S. Army took me in. A US. Marine is a bump in the road to me. Above that? I'm an American! And not of the liberal type.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join