It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Amendment Advocates Have Blood on Their Hands

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

See, the happy thing about that is this: I don't need to justify to you, or anyone else for that matter, the whys and wherefores of owning a gun. I can tell you why if I want to, but I'm certainly not required to.

See that's a right.

A privilege would be having to tell you why.

To answer your question though: 1) Nope. Those days are gone, and done with.

I'm a NRAdneck!!! That's so cute!! Makes me want to give 'em more money!!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

SCOTUS has clarified the law of the land....but i am a hardliner and think any weapon fit for use against us is fit for our ownership.

It would certainly put downward pressure on arms races.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Now that's some damn good, American preaching there! Very eloquent, I mite add!👍

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Right, the only western nation without human trafficking, illegal bodyparts and that kind of crap. No slavery, eh? Pipe the fck up and stop with the historic delusions for a second?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
One day the dam will break and the foolishly stubborn folks will break down

Then it may be too late

We will have lost our souls and certainly will have lost forever the soul of this nation

Probably not, because most folks don't care for the notion of "punish me because somebody I don't even know did something."

As simple as people like you think it is to say "get rid of guns and everything will be great" it's equally as simple for those of us that aren't scared of firearms to say "that's fine, but my guns haven't done anything so you're not taking them."

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCointhe reason we value second amendment so much is because the people know that so many countries that has gone to hell started with a ban on weapons. germany one of the first things hitlers goons did was ban guns why so the people wouldn't use them when they started to send people to death camps.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Jiggly

It's folks like you who still need a militia in order to keep all the slaves and indigenous people in check, right?

Go go go, knee jerk NRAdnecks! We need bigger guns. And more of them.

Boy. This is certainly a quality addition to the thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I can respect that, cute as that might be. See... from my end of the barrel you've already lost the game with picking up a gun. But you folks are probably just into a very different kind of game.

The bigger gun game with gated communities and militarized police force it is then! It's your right to go down like that as well, yes. Lead the way! Not?

edit on 6-11-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I get what you're saying and I agree. But there is the sad truth that the founders never envisioned a tank or an RPG when they wrote the 2nd amendment. It took a Platoon back then , to do what a fire team today could do. Most of these libs just see a weapon and it freaks the daylight out of them. Never stopping to think, these murdering cowards would not have done what they did, if they knew it wasn't "easy pickens" or "gun free". Which for libs, in their minds, means "violence free". Cowards don't like resistance. Every American, in good standing especially the trained ones, Should have the right to a basic infantry/Soldier load out for the time/s. I believe that's what the founders meant. I also believe the founders never thought America/Americans would ever become such a nation of queers and women.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

I'm STILL massaging the owner of SAI for an M14K...he's waiting for gun imports to ease.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
When used right, under the right conditions and planning, that'll get you a mount with saddle. I hope you get it! "This we'll defend"! Ooh and rah! Lol!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Sadly, I'm not your boy (yet). I mean... that depends on the sum. I'm just an indigenous quality problem for free, if Frisians in Europe count.

#KeystonePipedream
edit on 6-11-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'm a NRAdneck!!!

I got a kick out of this too... Aren't you a registered democrat or at least an independent?

I'm a Hispanic immigrant and I get called a gun toting redneck all the time. It's hilarious.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
America doesn't need anti constitutional views, that is one reason Trump became president.
P.S. 2nd amendment wasn't a factor in the shooting. Check your facts.
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I can respect that, cute as that might be. See... from my end of the barrel you've already lost the game with picking up a gun. But you folks are probably just into a very different kind of game.

This makes absolutely no sense

The bigger gun game with gated communities and militarized police force it is then! It's your right to go down like that as well, yes. Lead the way! Not?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It’s the kind of world we leave for the children that’s SHOULD be disturbing to people who are fanatics over these killing machines but gloss over the slaughter of children.

SO what? their some kind of martyrs for your sick and disgusting fetish for guns

Your f____ ing rights?
f___ your rights

YOU DON'T DESERVE THEM
Go look on the faces of those children

Your rights will kill you and the nation

Leave me out of that

Great OP OSOTC

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Reminds me of the two tomatoes crossing the street.

"Hey, I'm a Hispanic! Aren't you a Democrat?"

*Ketchup!*

With regards to the NRAgenda (I'm having a blast, too) you're both NRAdnecks as long as the mud sticks. Makes ketchup, doesn't It?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

It’s the kind of world we leave for the children that’s SHOULD be disturbing to people who are fanatics over these killing machines but gloss over the slaughter of children.

SO what? their some kind of martyrs for your sick and disgusting fetish for guns

Your f____ ing rights?
f___ your rights

YOU DON'T DESERVE THEM

Leave me out of that

Great OP OSOTC

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Luckily, I wasn't calling you my boy.

Keep up the nonsensical #posting though

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Your f____ ing rights?
f___ your rights

YOU DON'T DESERVE THEM

Leave me out of that

Great OP OSOTC

For the children..

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join