It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malta Journalist Murder Linked To Paradise Papers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
In mid October Maltese investigative journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia was murdered.

Yesterday the PARADISE papers story broke. But here is the twist:

After the Panama Papers and Malta Files, the third global leak to impact Malta and its low-tax jurisdiction in two years is set to unfurl in the coming days. 

Dubbed The Paradise Papers, the leak was obtained by German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung and shared with the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists. Slain investigative journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia’s son Matthew is one of six people who form the ICIJ’s international Data and Research Unit on this leak.

Four Things The Paradise Papers Tells Us About Malta

This is what we know so far...

1. Malta as a source for Azeri money

Azeri billionaire Mübariz Mansimov, listed by Forbes as one of the richest people in the world, is linked to over 100 Maltese companies as part of his Palmali shipping group. Several other Azeris linked to Maltese shipping and maritime companies are also expected to show up.

Earlier this year, late journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia reported that the three largest clients of Pilatus Bank are Azeri minister Kamaladdin Heydarov and Ilham’s son and daughter: Heydar Alive and Leyla Aliyeva.

Relevant ATS threads:

Malta car bomb kills Panama Papers journalist
Watch out for the upcoming Paradise Papers

A bit more about Daphne's son:

Matthew Caruana Galizia is a software engineer and data journalist. He holds a joint postgraduate degree from the Danish School of Journalism and City University London and was a Carnegie-Knight fellow at the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism. While working at FT Labs, he was a core developer on several products for the Pearson publishing group, including the FT Web App FT Tilt and the Economist web app. Prior to joining the ICIJ, he worked with an investigative data journalism team led by Giannina Segnini at La Nación, in Costa Rica.
www.icij.org...

And a Google translation of a brand new article that is so far only available in Maltese:

Paradise Papers: link between Henley & Partners and Daphne Caruana Galizia

Synchromystic observation: Paradise Papers and Paradise, Nevada where the Vegas shooting took place.

edit on 6-11-2017 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Thank you for bringing up that act of terror again, the car bomb against Daphne Caruana Galizia.
And for showing us the "coincidences" in the both "Papers" cases.

I don´t understand why nobody is really interested in those incidents, this is a conspiracy website and we have, once again, leaks about one of the biggest conspiracies on earth, against all of the people that are not members of the "1%". So, almost everybody is negatively impacted, the conspiracy is there, in plain sight, but almost nobody is interested.

Is that what some call "programming of the masses", with flooding them with tons of unnecessary "news" everyday, with tons of ads, to deflect the big grey masses from the reality they are affected from?

Somehow it seems like this...

We just can hope that the Paradise Papers don´t vanish "coincidentally" into MSM´s thin air, after a couple of days, like it happened to the Panama Papers.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I thought I would dig around a bit on the late Daphne Cuarana Galizia's blog for some of the names mentioned in those two articles from my OP. Starting with the second article searching for Henley & Partners yields 50 blog entries. 11 of these have the search term in the headline. The latest of these headlines dates from Sept. 26 - that's 3 weeks before her murder:

This is the London law firm which Henley & Partners used to try to silence me

Mishcon de Reya, mentioned in the Private Eye story clipped below, is the very same London law firm which Henley & Partners, in association with Malta’s crooked Prime Minister and his bent chief of staff, uses to intimidate journalists and other critics into silence.

All headlines containing search term "Henley":

This is the London law firm which Henley & Partners used to try to silence me
This is how our country is being destroyed from within by Henley & Partners and “Keith and Joseph”
NEW: Look at Henley & Partners’ ridiculous excuse for plotting with “Keith and Joseph”
Why it was in November that the Prime Minister’s chief of staff instructed Henley & Partners to threaten to ruin me financially by suing me in a London court
BREAKING/Prime Minister and chief of staff use @josephmuscat.com addresses to deal secretly with Henley & Partners chairman, who addresses them as “Keith and Joseph” (in that order)
Christian Kalin of Henley & Partners knew back in March that the general election was imminent
My email to Christian Kalin of Henley & Partners right now
No wonder Henley & Partners have broken out into a cold sweat
Malta’s head of state to sell Maltese citizenship in London in November for Henley & Partners
Owen Bonnici gives €119,600 direct order to former Henley & Partners employee
Henley & Partners to set up citizenship-shop in Beirut

Link to all 50 entries on Daphne's blog containing search term "Henley"

join