It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters are playing the dangerous game after Texas attack, saying shooter is Antifa

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: TexasTruth

So now advertising non-violent rallies is the same thing as calling for a bloody civil war? Right Wing media created their own bogeyman with that one and their followers bought in to it.

And just because you haven't seen what's being talked about in the OP doesn't mean that everyone hasn't. Just look at the main thread on this event. We're got a number our members in there accruing like it's a foregone conclusion that this guy was Antifa. Where do you think they got that idea from?

From lefties posting this stuff! I did not like the Obama regime, but I also didn't pass along the incredible lies about him carelessly like this. Again, we are not all dumb rednecks believing everything on the internet.
Two of you on the left have now said it was all fake news. Now you say, "oh that add, that..that was a rally". They (antifa) have tried violent approaches over and over. They just aren't very good at it, and the real right has shown great restraint letting them cry their eyes out at the horror of President Trump.
If they had the balls to start something, it would end this constant arguing. Maybe then they would shut up and let the grown ups take care of these problems without these 2 year olds constantly throwing a temper tantrum.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

The scum bag shooter does look like a poster child for Antifa.... and he was wearing black too.

Most likely Antifa or a brained washed liberal.

It's so stupid, and so ugly, that one really does wonder if the Russian Troll Farm is active on ATS, spreading this nonsense, for the gullible and foolish to star and agree with because that's easier than having to actually think about what happened.

I can also spot a SJW liberal a mile away... just by the way they write. They usually blame everything on Russia and defend terrorist like Antifa. 2+2=4

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

The scum bag shooter does look like a poster child for Antifa.... and he was wearing black too.

Most likely Antifa or a brained washed liberal.

Well, so much for "deny ignorance"

The New ATS at it's finest.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

There would be no right wing without all the lies, deception and drivel. They probably realized that as well, glossing over all the previous non-stories with a constant spill of fearmongering. Looks desperate to me, the numbers must be shrinking.

Uh, yeah. That's it. That's why Republicans have been winning more elections..

gerrymandered....

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

They always need a boogeyman...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Yeah, the most starred post in this thread pretty much tells you ATS is toast. By a looonnng shot. Denial and circle jerking galore.

For what it's worth, there are duplicate posters who make second (or more) accounts to bump threads up and to make some posts have more stars and flags.

They need their echo chambers rife with confirmation bias.

Hence "he looks like Antifa.... he wore black."

I wear black literally everyday. It's the color of all of my suits... I suppose that makes me Anti-fascist as well.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I wear black literally everyday. It's the color of all of my suits... I suppose that makes me Anti-fascist as well.

Doesn't that make you MIB?
Are you J or K?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I can play along for $500 a day. I'm awesome at pretending I give a damn. Lead the way.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Throes

"Affordable healthcare for everyone!".

Lie, cheat, steal!

I wouldnt consider Obama right . Not right at'all
pun intended

"He'd be seen as a mild Republican", according to his own words. I'll side with him on that matter, both puns intended. Also, the 80ies called and want their puns back! Where was I?
Anyway. Summoning Obama didn't cut it, did it? Time for some shakes and spears!

*clears throat*

To be Antifa or not to be Antifa!

#HamOmelette
edit on 6-11-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
how did some divorced guy going into a church that is often attended by his exe's family lead to
a "go everywhere armed, get ready for all out civil war"???

LINK

7. Prepare for the worst – a wave of left wing terrorism targeting conservatives, libertarians, Christians, police, military, veterans, etc (anyone the left considers on the right or part of the system). Expect it. Prepare yourselves in case this does lead to a full blown civil war. Get your food storage and fuel storage built up, since there will be shortages, disruptions in service, and possibly economic collapse if a civil war kicks off. Look to the experiences in Bosnia and other such places where bloody civil war broke out. Prepare for power outages, disruption in water services, heat, etc. And prepare to defend your home and neighborhood against terrorist attack. A neighborhood watch with teeth (armed) is what you will need. Start one now, or at least be ready to start one when the time comes, and that will mean having enough hand held radios and vehicle radios (FRS, CB, HAM) to have effective grid-down communication with your neighbors, friends, and families. Have a way to recharge the radio batteries, such as solar charges and/or a generator. Have a way to purify water for your neighborhood. You should also store up medical supplies, ammunition, and a few spare guns to lend out to trusted neighbors to use on duty with the watch. Be the source of knowledge and critical supplies for that community defense and for clean water and you will be the one the others look to for leadership. Be ready to lead.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Damn, I knew better than to enter this thread. I've sworn off topics with Trump in the title. But since I'm here, I'll just say, what a typical title made by a left wing dolt. Lumping all Trump supporters in the same category. Just goes to show that journalism as a profession no longer exists. Did I miss something or is Magdalena Stewart a troll herself?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It is the news that is reporting it not the so called Trump supporters. Maybe you try to make a sound judgement based on fact rather than what another liberal told you.a reply to: jacquesdarippa

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I really hate you guys some times. Stop dehumanizing people! I don't care if he was antifa or tea party. All you idiots that get off on the left/right wing = evil that must be destroyed rhetoric are the problem.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Muhuhahahaha!
All I did was read the first page and I wassss rolling!
The right spreads fake news?!!!? Muhuhahahaha

The left spreads fake news.
The right also spreads fake news.
Two heads on the same evil snake that wants to keep you divided, wants you to argue amongst yourselves about subjective issues that you can't possibly do ANYTHING about!

You guys crack me up...........

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The scum bag shooter does look like a poster child for Antifa

You obviously haven't seen him.He looks like a Tea Party person if anything.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thanks for the shout out.

I think ats is usually ahead of the media when it comes to getting info out on situations like this.

But that also means you have to sift through false info.

Many people (not blaming any in ats) are so interested in pushing their narrative that they make up things.

Hence we get Photoshop of antifa flags.

The sad thing is even without these flat out lies there is plenty of subjectivity.

I have a conservative friend that was railing against this shooter as a left wing Christian hater.

My other friend was appalled at another right wing gun loving red neck shooting people in a church.

The truth is real life often doesn't give a Damn about our narratives, and it doesn't fit neatly in a box.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
More fake news like "muh antifa."

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

and he was wearing black too.

So does that indication of "evil" apply to any of the police that wear all black.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
Many people (not blaming any in ats) are so interested in pushing their narrative that they make up things.
As well as others who are so interested in just being part of any group that they will push along whatever comes their way.

On a side note,, did you ever catch the bit Hicks did on George Bush and his wife? O ma gawwwd.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Would you by chance be an undertaker,or one of those Johhny Cash look type,edgy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join