It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters are playing the dangerous game after Texas attack, saying shooter is Antifa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Trump supporters are playing the dangerous game after Texas attack, saying shooter is Antifa

After the Texas shooting right wing trolls are spreading a fake story that the Killer is an Antifa activist. right wingers on social media and Alt-Right publications quickly began manipulating images and creating fake profiles in order to fit the attack into their worldview They painted him as a person who is connected to Muslims, democrats and Antifa.

But its not clear whether Kelly is a muslim or democrat, what we know so far is that this lunatic has killed 26 people and his actions should be condemned as evil and inexcusable regardless — but the right-wing fake news machine kicked into high gear moments after the news broke.

They are at it again, spreading fake news and false narratives. Pretty sure Trump will read something about this and spread it. Fake News is their bread and butter and they only scream fake news when they cannot dispute a factual story.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

Sounds to me your being trolled. If i were you stop talking about it thats the goal of trolls. See if they can get fake news in to the narrative.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

The scum bag shooter does look like a poster child for Antifa.... and he was wearing black too.

Most likely Antifa or a brained washed liberal.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Sounds to me your being trolled. If i were you stop talking about it thats the goal of trolls. See if they can get fake news in to the narrative.

Russia is looking for people who are easily influenced by what they read on the internet. It's a "mind control" experiment. You'll think that you're getting paid $500 @ day for participating online. How neat is that!?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'm surprised at how many people buy into these fake news stories, it is pretty scary that so many people are basing their beliefs and decisions on lies.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com... you have Alex jumping on it. I'm not an Alex fan, but he has to work these type news items .

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

The scum bag shooter does look like a poster child for Antifa.... and he was wearing black too.

Sounding a tad bit brainwashed yourself.

Pssst ... Everyone wears black.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
When you factor in Rand Paul sustaining five broken ribs in an attack outside his home, and the base ball practice, its worth asking the question.

It's not as if your source is unbiased either.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well the suspect has a history of violence. However, we need to wait until we can get more details. Until then we shouldn't jump into conclusions yet.
edit on 11/6/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Well unlikely this seemed personal. He had something against the church. And speculating i bet it has to do with the assault charges of his wife and child. He picked his target because his wife might have gotten help from baptists?? Or he is simply mad at god for his life being destroyed and this was his way of getting revenge. The same conspiracies we see online people do the same things in their lives. They will make up excuses for their actions. I think the vegas shooter was also personal and he convinced himself he needed to act. When people buy in to any conspiracy logic goes out the window and can easily be triggered to perform lethal acts.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
Well the suspect does has a history of violence. However, we need to wait until we can get more details. Until then we shouldn't jump into conclusions yet.

If he received a Bad Conduct Discharge (Code BCD) from the Air Force, this guy was screwed for life. Shouldn't have been able to buy a gun.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

No news whether or not he yelled "Allah Antifa!!" during the attack?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

So that poster child was white and wore black?

massive, narrow minded generalisation there by somebody who clearly would like this to fit their narrative.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

There would be no right wing without all the lies, deception and drivel. They probably realized that as well, glossing over all the previous non-stories with a constant spill of fearmongering. Looks desperate to me, the numbers must be shrinking.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

There would be no right wing without all the lies, deception and drivel. They probably realized that as well, glossing over all the previous non-stories with a constant spill of fearmongering. Looks desperate to me, the numbers must be shrinking.

Uh, yeah. That's it. That's why Republicans have been winning more elections..

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

"Affordable healthcare for everyone!".

Lie, cheat, steal!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Spreading fake news is what they are good at.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Throes

"Affordable healthcare for everyone!".

Lie, cheat, steal!

I wouldnt consider Obama right . Not right at'all
pun intended

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
How does your source consider that the shooter was not AntiFa ? Or stories are right-wing trolling ?
Ask yourself questions and answer them before you source anything...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

More then likely this is a story made up by the MSM as usual trying to incite trouble,thats what they are good at,have no answers just point fingers

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join