It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns & Mental Health Debate HERE .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: 3daysgone

The questions I'm asking are ridiculous, thinking that a little training and some guns will protect you from a tryranical government is laughable .

Yeah? Tell that to the people who fought in the American revolution.

Right, well to start with the technology gap that exists today did not exist back then, the government have a massive advantage over the common folk in this day and age, to try and compare the two kind is a little benign.

You would be eliminated without boots on the ground, someone way, way away with a remote control will drop a bomb right on your house with you in it clutching your armoury. sorry I cannot buy into your argument.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Right, well to start with the technology gap that exists today did not exist back then, the government have a massive advantage over the common folk in this day and age, to try and compare the two kind is a little benign.

Maybe if you think that the Military would attack the people whom they are sworn to protect, their entire reason to exist. I don't think they would. Some maybe, but if you believe that all of them would you are sorely mistaken. The technology gap would not be so far apart then.

You would be eliminated without boots on the ground, someone way, way away with a remote control will drop a bomb right on your house with you in it clutching your armoury. sorry I cannot buy into your argument.

Assuming the citizen's are fighting alone of course.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

In all fairness this conversation is somewhat hypothetical.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

In all fairness this conversation is somewhat hypothetical.

Yes. It is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join