It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 100 Clinton campaign staffers hit back at Brazile

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They could try to save their a$$es but they signed that letter.
Now they stamped an stigma on their foreheads.

That's how stupid they are.

edit on 5-11-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Are these associates that naive that they did not know, or are they banding together to try to discredit her so they do not get in trouble. Maybe they are blind and cannot see that the campaign was doing that stuff, often people's desires blind them to what they are really doing. Notice they do not deny too much, not wanting to get into a spitting match with her because she knows too much. I have seen that ploy used before, people banding together to try to discredit someone. It actually is pretty common in workplace situations.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Wait.

A hundred alleged conspirators to rig an election say it isn't true and we are supposed to believe them?

Check.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Even if Brazile is telling some truth. She has now the reputation of a stool pigeon in jail

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's Khadaffy in there

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hillary reminisces .....

Donna the Prima Donna

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Donna on ABC George Stephanopoulos 11/5/2017 TV show

It gets hot hot hot !!!!!

One-on-one with former DNC chair Donna Brazile

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hits keep coming.

Tomorrow Huma's Anthony goes to jail.

Talk about bad optics!

How many years is Hillary going to keep
all of these people on payroll?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Hits keep coming.

Tomorrow Huma's Anthony goes to jail.

Talk about bad optics!

How many years is Hillary going to keep
all of these people on payroll?

I heard Hillary is funding new law libraries for federal and state prisons.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

"She, more than any of us, persevered through an incredibly difficult campaign and her commitment and stamina inspired us every day

This part was in the link you divided. That is a lie. She did not persevere. She had a fainting attack and had to be carried away.

Her Stamina inspired this person? Well if she was inspired by stamina I bet Trump inspired the hell out of her.
I think Donna may finally be telling the truth.

I hope she doesn't she doesn't get suicided or die of some illness soon, or have a horrible accident, after all she did state she was frightened.
edit on 5-11-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

First time I'm hearing that Hillary had at least 100 Campaign Staffers. That's more than the number of people who attended her rallies! What were these staffers doing for 18 months?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

She actually comes across very bright there. Lots of easy sidestepping and redirecting. Not sure she's incredibly honest there, but polished.
edit on 5-11-2017 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Donna on ABC George Stephanopoulos 11/5/2017 TV show

It gets hot hot hot !!!!!

One-on-one with former DNC chair Donna Brazile

She seems to be disgruntled. Okay maybe she is not telling the truth. She is just another salesman. Not buying your book Brazile.
edit on 6-11-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Sounds like a case of dam,age control,thats the problem with liberals,they are self centered and easily swayed the ones who complained I'm sure have dirty hands,and afraid of Hillary,as well as criminal charges

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

This isnt a surprise. Donna Brazile seemed to be doing the same thing right wing-pundits have been doing for years to get book sales.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
a reply to: elementalgrove

They are all people that work for Clinton. Of course they signed it.

"Hey boss hows it going?"
"Sign this. Remember when Seth didnt follow instructions?"
"Let me grab a pen!"

Maybe went something like that.

Reading down the thread, this is all I could think of, and you extracted it directly from my head it seems!

(post by ManFromEurope removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Hey guys, instead of tickling each others private parts, how about you come out of your echo-chamber and join this thread:
Texas Church Shooting

Or some other thread where Trump isn't so shiny? Bc there are a lot of them here, you just choose to ignore them instead of fighting for your idol, right?

Yavoll herr komindont

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats close to the Hillary Clinton Campaign are in total disbelief over the Donna Brazile descriptions of the Clinton Campaign.

They apparently have written a "letter" and something like 97 names have signed on to it !!

They just don't "recognize" Donna's play-by-play outlining.

So maybe Donna (or somebody) has a master plan with this whole thing ?

What could that be I wonder.

Maybe it's a cover-up attempt for something she is NOT writing about ?

Some familiar names included at the "letter" website.

Nearly 100 Clinton campaign staffers hit back at Brazile

Nearly 100 former Clinton campaign staffers have signed an open letter hitting back at former Democratic National Committee (DNC) head Donna Brazil's depiction of the campaign in her upcoming memoir, titled "Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House."

In the letter, 94 former campaign members said that the campaign portrayed by Brazile is unrecognizable to them, and blasted the former DNC interim chair for once considering removing Clinton as the party's presidential nominee — a revelation made in Brazile's book.

"Donna came in to take over the DNC at a very difficult time," the letter, published on the website Medium, reads. "We were grateful to her for doing so. She is a longtime friend and colleague of many of us and has been an important leader in our party. But we do not recognize the campaign she portrays in the book."

It was already made clear that DWS didn't let anyone in on anything. Obviously the staffers were nobodies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join