It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 100 Clinton campaign staffers hit back at Brazile

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Democrats close to the Hillary Clinton Campaign are in total disbelief over the Donna Brazile descriptions of the Clinton Campaign.

They apparently have written a "letter" and something like 97 names have signed on to it !!

They just don't "recognize" Donna's play-by-play outlining.

So maybe Donna (or somebody) has a master plan with this whole thing ?

What could that be I wonder.

Maybe it's a cover-up attempt for something she is NOT writing about ?

Some familiar names included at the "letter" website.

Nearly 100 Clinton campaign staffers hit back at Brazile

Nearly 100 former Clinton campaign staffers have signed an open letter hitting back at former Democratic National Committee (DNC) head Donna Brazil's depiction of the campaign in her upcoming memoir, titled "Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House."

In the letter, 94 former campaign members said that the campaign portrayed by Brazile is unrecognizable to them, and blasted the former DNC interim chair for once considering removing Clinton as the party's presidential nominee — a revelation made in Brazile's book.

"Donna came in to take over the DNC at a very difficult time," the letter, published on the website Medium, reads. "We were grateful to her for doing so. She is a longtime friend and colleague of many of us and has been an important leader in our party. But we do not recognize the campaign she portrays in the book."

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wonder if she has had any dreams of being Seth Riches new roommate??

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
They want to live too!!

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Donna Brazille is a Russian agent and always was!

Duh.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Arkancide incoming in 3...2...1...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Parasites need to keep their host alive too.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House."

Read that 'breakdowns' not Hacks.

Nearly 100 former Clinton campaign staffers have signed an open letter hitting back at former Democratic National Committee (DNC) head Donna Brazil's depiction of the campaign in her upcoming memoir...

If they all signed it, it must be truthful, or Hillary is making a new hit list.
edit on 5-11-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I doubt the worker Bees ever know what is truly on the Queen's mind.. They do their little part and get their pats on the backs... All but the most devoted can see how rotten the whole DNC was during the last election cycle..

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I was thinking about buying Donna’s book on kindle.

Unlike Hillary’S book it sound like a good read.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

LOL!!

And this is why the Democratic party is going to continue imploding.

The conspiracy against Bernie was exposed during the god damn election, these staffers must be drinking the party Koolaid on a daily basis.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

They apparently have written a "letter" and something like 97 names have signed on to it !!
You should have used the 100 number . Sound much much bigger and probably accounts for all of the DNC ...just sayin .

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

LOL!!

And this is why the Democratic party is going to continue imploding.

The conspiracy against Bernie was exposed during the god damn election, these staffers must be drinking the party Koolaid on a daily basis.

you keep repeating this conspiracy against bernie, but you now he was never gonna win, nobody voted for him.
the only conspiracy i see here is someone trying to sell a book which as the user Metallicus shows suckers in gullible trump supporters.

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

They are all people that work for Clinton. Of course they signed it.

"Hey boss hows it going?"
"Sign this. Remember when Seth didnt follow instructions?"
"Let me grab a pen!"

Maybe went something like that.

link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I was thinking about buying Donna’s book on kindle. Unlike Hillary’S book it sound like a good read.
She should have titled the book " This is what happened Hillary "

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Hillary's book is called What Happened

Donna should have named hers-- What REALLY Happened

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Breaking news.....

Cult members show unusual fervor for cult leader.

More at 11

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There were reports of her being afraid of snipers, closing her shades, living in fear.

The only people she would fear are these loser Clintonites. Think about it, Clinton and her people are accusing Donna of colluding with the Russians now so why would she fear Russians if she is going along with Russians? If she fears for her life, it is from the Clintons.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cinerama

you keep repeating this conspiracy against bernie, but you now he was never gonna win, nobody voted for him.
the only conspiracy i see here is someone trying to sell a book which as the user Metallicus shows suckers in gullible trump supporters.

Really!

Here let me help you with a source that liberals love....

Debbie Wasserman Shultz to resign from DNC.

PHILADELPHIA —Democrats arrived at their nominating convention on Sunday under a cloud of discord as Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, abruptly said she was resigning after a trove of leaked emails showed party officials conspiring to sabotage the campaign of Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont.

Took 1 second to find that information, again from liberal media itself, or perhaps you will try to convince me that the New York Times is a right wing source now!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSunday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: cinerama

Really!

Here let me help you with a source that liberals love....

Debbie Wasserman Shultz to resign from DNC.

PHILADELPHIA —Democrats arrived at their nominating convention on Sunday under a cloud of discord as Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, abruptly said she was resigning after a trove of leaked emails showed party officials conspiring to sabotage the campaign of Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont.

Took 1 second to find that information, again from liberal media itself, or perhaps you will try to convince me that the New York Times is a right wing source now!

What do you expect when you are dealing with a Black Block Communist living in the EU????

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Breaking news.....

Cult members show unusual fervor for cult leader.

More at 11

Also Clinton foundation writes their paycheck and is their boss. I can imagine hillbilly marching through the office with the letter like a birthday card everyone is obligated to sign in the office.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join