It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Chelsea Handler A Complete Moron For Saying This About The Texas Church Shooting?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: mOjOm

As opposed to running around acting like hoplophobes which is a severe mental disease ?

WTF are you talking about. Wanting to discuss the serious issues we seem to have with mass shootings is hardly being a hoplophobe. Which isn't even a thing. It's a made up BS term to begin with. But I'm fine if you want to use it.

I'm not afraid of guns or weapons. So it doesn't matter anyway.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: mOjOm

a reply to: DBCowboy

Nope.

Gun store??

It is Texas after all. Shouldn't be that hard.

Then how about making a determination AFTER we know?

Or is that too hard?

Why does it matter how he got it?? He had it didn't he???

Why is it that it no conservative wants to even talk about guns being a problem ever??? It's never a good time for a million reasons, but any other topic they speculate like a mofo.

Sure.

Lets talk about "The Gun".

How'd he get it?

Legally?
Illegally?

Lets start there and move forward, or do you want to jump straight to banning everything.

Well, since I haven't even suggested banning ANYTHING yet, I can see this conversation is basically pointless to have.

This is why any and all conversations are impossible with people like you and Neo actually. Because right from the start you're already accusing me of stuff I never even said.

So F*CK THIS SH*T.

Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Whats to discuss ?

Crimes have to be proven in courts of law.

There is that thing called presumption of innocence that every single person is entitled to.

Instead of running around declaring everyone 'nutz' and demagoguing THINGS, Republicans like that political hack Handler did.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Really?? That's funny because I haven't even said what my premise is at all.

You're just assuming stuff about me I never said.

You're so biased before any conversation even starts that you don't even wait until you hear what others have to say. You just make up your mind that I must be wrong and you are right, even without me saying anything.

Well, I'm not here to listen to you preach at me or try and tell me what my side of a conversation is going to be either.

So have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Maybe we should talk about it from a different angle then??

But you first have to be able to talk with an open mind and less hostility about the topic.

We're in a #ing thread where a celebrity is blaming everyone right of Lenin for the act.

And you want me less hostile?

So what??? Does anything Chelsea has to say really matter to you??? Have you ever bothered to listen to what every Right Wing Talking head has to say about a million other things that makes what Chelsea said seem like nothing at all???

Toughen up a little bit. Jesus christ man. It's one semi celebrity making a damn tweet about something. Big deal. Are you going to let that trigger you to the point that you can't even have a calm conversation with someone???

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
LOLOLOL

Yeah, republicans never do such things.

Thanks for the laugh man. Who do you think you're talking to anyway???

That's an insult to both of us thinking that was decent response.

Have a nice day Neo. Let me know when you can have a conversation without saying such childish BS as that.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

So explain to me how the Texas shooting is the Republicans 'fault' ?

Like Handler accused them of.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Why, I'm not sticking up for anything she said or saying that I agree with her or that I even know for sure WTF she means by any of it.

Stop trying to force the conversation or me into taking the position you want me to have. I'm not playing that game with you neo. I know you too well to fall for that sh*t at this point.

So like I said, have a nice day. I have nothing more to say about anything at this point. I'm just wasting my time and so are you so let's not bother with it. I'm too old to waste any more time pissing in the wind and you're just as old as I am but you can thank me later for sparing you that wasted time as well.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Why, I'm not sticking up for anything she said or saying that I agree with her or that I even know for sure WTF she means by any of it.

Then someone was arguing just for the sake of arguing.

Because Handlers comment was straight up political hackery.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Then someone was arguing just for the sake of arguing.

Because Handlers comment was straight up political hackery.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Nope.

Gun store??

It is Texas after all. Shouldn't be that hard.

Then how about making a determination AFTER we know?

Or is that too hard?

Why does it matter how he got it?? He had it didn't he???

Why is it that it no conservative wants to even talk about guns being a problem ever??? It's never a good time for a million reasons, but any other topic they speculate like a mofo.

Sure.

Lets talk about "The Gun".

How'd he get it?

Legally?
Illegally?

Lets start there and move forward, or do you want to jump straight to banning everything.

Well, since I haven't even suggested banning ANYTHING yet, I can see this conversation is basically pointless to have.

This is why any and all conversations are impossible with people like you and Neo actually. Because right from the start you're already accusing me of stuff I never even said.

So F*CK THIS SH*T.

Have a nice day.

It's fun isn't it, I was accused of exactly the same thing on the other thread by proximo and xcathdra .

I had a similar argument and that was more guns won't fix the issue and straight away they accused me of wanting to remove guns and gun rights.

It's like dealing with 5 year olds. Pretty sad really.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Do you remember when the whole world went full retard? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO
Do you remember when the whole world went full retard? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

The whole world has not gone full retard, the U. S is not the whole world.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The easily triggered are out in force with there circle jerk of stars and there cute memes, just like clockwork, but hey a silly non important person said something in bad taste, lets make a big fuss about it and remind ourself how important we think we are.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
The easily triggered are out in force with there circle jerk of stars and there cute memes, just like clockwork, but hey a silly non important person said something in bad taste, lets make a big fuss about it and remind ourself how important we think we are.

As long as we get to compare cock size and how shiny the bullets are it all good .

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Funny picture

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It would be pure comedy if the shooter is an alcoholic democrat just like Chelse! 🍺

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

There is another thread on ATS that is talking about how Republican social media is trying to tie the shooter to Antifa, Democrats, and Muslims without evidence. I honestly think that spreading this kind of disinformation is worse than Chelsea Handler tweeting an opinion, even though it is one I don't agree with.
edit on 06amMon, 06 Nov 2017 02:30:18 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Well congratulations ATS on becoming an absolute sewer of raging hatred and sexist b*sh*t yet again.

But hey, enjoy your circle jerk of validation.

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join