It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Chelsea Handler A Complete Moron For Saying This About The Texas Church Shooting?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: DBCowboy

yournewswire.com is well known for literal fake news. I wouldn't put much stock in it, particularly because nobody else is reporting it.

What seems to be known so far is that the shooter was 26, went into the USAF after high school, served from 2010-2014, was court martialed and dishonorably discharged. He was apparently married and had briefly taught bible study in 2013.

Hey look at that. Someone who actually does a quick check on the source, which is an already well known clickbait and fake news site.

Then follows it up with actual facts about the shooter.

You get one star for that of course because nobody else cares about the truth but only star the posts which allow them to continue their false beliefs. What a surprise.

Good for you man!

Too bad most people here don't care and won't listen.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Initial reports are saying that the shooter was ANTIFA.

Handler is a moron.

Reports by who exactly???

Shooting up a church doesn't sound like Antifa at all.

Sounds exactly like ANTIFA! Using their fascist tactics to prevent anyone they can from the protections of the 1st Amendment, US Constitution...

You clearly have no clue about what you're saying. Antifa wouldn't have any reason at all to go kill a bunch of people in church. Unless for some reason it was a Pro-Fascist Church. Are you saying that these church goers were all Pro=Nazi, Pro=Fascist Church goers now???

And if they were, you think that would be ok? Are you advocating that people should be killed because of their political views?

No, did I say that I did???

But I'm glad you got 3 stars for making that accusation though while also avoiding my question. Never a straight answer from the propagandists around here. Such a shame.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: Lab4Us

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Initial reports are saying that the shooter was ANTIFA.

Handler is a moron.

Reports by who exactly???

Shooting up a church doesn't sound like Antifa at all.

Sounds exactly like ANTIFA! Using their fascist tactics to prevent anyone they can from the protections of the 1st Amendment, US Constitution...

You clearly have no clue about what you're saying. Antifa wouldn't have any reason at all to go kill a bunch of people in church. Unless for some reason it was a Pro-Fascist Church. Are you saying that these church goers were all Pro=Nazi, Pro=Fascist Church goers now???

And if they were, you think that would be ok? Are you advocating that people should be killed because of their political views?

No, did I say that I did???

But I'm glad you got 3 stars for making that accusation though while also avoiding my question. Never a straight answer from the propagandists around here. Such a shame.

I never maid any accusation, that was called a question and it was proposed because of what YOU wrote, dont blame me for how you presented it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

In no way did I advocate for anything. Too bad YOU can't read correctly then I guess.

You still never answered my question either.

Funny how you feel I should answer yours while you avoid answering mine. Not much of a conversationalist are you?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Smell that, the delicious smell of the triggered right.

Heard of Handler but was never a fan until now. I think what she said was idiotic but I do like how it triggered some.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: WeRpeons

Sigh, don't even get me started on them...

edit: such wonderful role models ladies have in this day and age.

Have to agree with that... but it's often men who watch these ditzy, airhead women with reality shows. I know of guys watch the housewives for the T & A . Probably the same for the Kardashian shows.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
You got triggered son.

Don't bother calling out immorality on the Internet by champions of the Left.

Is that what you meant?
edit on 5-11-2017 by Tempter because: Sp

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
A tragedy occurred today and while the bodies were still warm, gun control was brought up as well as blaming republicans.

That's all good and well I suppose. It's something to be expected.

I'm just wondering the reaction if it does turn out that the shooter was a leftist.

I suppose there will be those that will own it and apologize for their bad behavior.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The woman is suffering from alcoholic dementia from her long battle with the bottle.

Sadly, she has embraced the substance abuse, using it to fuel her act and to pen novelettes
about her troubles, substituting ‘God’ with ‘alcohol’ as her spiritual sensei. She fancies herself a psychic, among other delusions, and has suffered from shameless handlers who applaud her drinking act publicly. One review read ‘watch Chelsea drink’ - a wealthy patron and friend wrote this while heralding her ill-fated “Chelsea Does” debut, tragically enabling her mental demise.

I see in her eyes a pleading, utterly vacant and eternally sweeping beacon stare, searching for attention in her every glance, whether on stage or in selfies. It is hard to miss this visual cue, this cry for help, save that it is so common in our narcissistic era that it is often mistaken for success. Those who would attempt to help, to salvage what remains of her being, would likely be met with hostility and derision. I feel sorry for her and especially sorry for those who suffer in proximity, being acutely aware of the crisis, but who are ultimately powerless to help.

# 908

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Yep. I think Vodka is her best friend. It is hard to believe she was born in 1975. I would have guessed '55. Booze does a number on a person....on the face and on the brain.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Laser facial reconstruction was performed about a year ago. She boasted about it on instagram within days of having this procedure. I think she showed a before and after selfie,
but the exact wording escapes me at the moment. It was captioned with a terse aphorism, something like
‘laser facial surgery is frickin awesome: nuff said.’ Just sad.

Anosognosia works in cruel ways, offering contorted perceptions of the remnants of consciousness of the ailment or condition at hand, and may partially explain the bizarre utterances that often follow.

When her personal hygiene was brought up, doubtless by a well intentioned friend, she then went online and posted a tweet that reminded the world that after 4 days, no matter who you are, ‘your hair smells’. This hygiene reminder/tip might have been posted on her instagram as well.

It is never an uplifting sight to spot a downtrodden one, naked in public as to enable sniffing their sole pair of trousers at the crotch, and, like their faces, which corner or underpass it was done at is often forgotten....else we would be troubled.

a reply to: queenofswords

# 909

edit on 5-11-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

A tragedy occurred today and while the bodies were still warm, gun control was brought up as well as blaming republicans.

So when is the appropriate time to talk about better laws that may have helped stop this from happening. Obviously arming everyone and anyone is not working.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa

So when is the appropriate time to talk about better laws that may have helped stop this from happening. Obviously arming everyone and anyone is not working.

Well here's a wacky idea.

Find out why and how the shooter did what he did first.

Or do you know everything about the shooter already?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Why do a lot of conservatives attack the looks of a person, like it somehow make their opinions less important.

If that were true then no one should take what Trump says seriously. LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Did you not try to link the shooter to Antifa by using a less than reliable source, so let's stop doing that to begin with.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Did you not try to link the shooter to Antifa by using a less than reliable source, so let's stop doing that to begin with.

I was providing info that I couldn't verify.

Do you know everything about the shooter?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The why could be many reasons. The fact that he got booted from the Air Force for Abuse against his wife and kid and now lives with his wife and kid in moms basement and is working as a security guard for a waterpark (If I remember correctly) might be enough to set the guy off. Probably has wife telling him what a loser POS he is and how unhappy she is with him being a loser dad and husband with no future because he's a dick.

Or maybe he just doesn't like Religious people. Who knows.

The how was he got a weapon that makes killing lots of people really quick and easy at a distance.

So maybe we should address why people have access to those weapons so easily that on a whim they can go kill 10's of people at a time like that.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I was providing info that I couldn't verify.

Do you know everything about the shooter?

Yeah, but you clearly weren't trying to verify it or falsify it either. You were just throwing it out there even though it was easy to find out the source was totally unreliable to begin with.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I guess Chelsea never heard of the middle east where christians get gunned down everyday.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Why do a lot of conservatives attack the looks of a person, like it somehow make their opinions less important.

If that were true then no one should take what Trump says seriously. LOL

Because they're a-holes. It's really as simple as that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join