It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Chelsea Handler A Complete Moron For Saying This About The Texas Church Shooting?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
She is the typical Left Wing Loon and as long as they keep putting those like hers elitist attitudes out in public, they will keep losing elections.

Nobody put her anywhere. She's a moron with an opinion. I'd wager lefties would appreciate it if she kept her trap shut. Like righties probably wish the same with you.

You’re on a roll in this thread...first, the idiot meter (gonna co-opt and use it myself in the future) and now, a beautiful end-round with someone else’s words. Nice work.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Initial reports are saying that the shooter was ANTIFA.

Handler is a moron.

Reports by who exactly???

Shooting up a church doesn't sound like Antifa at all.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

She is the typical Left Wing Loon and as long as they keep putting those like hers elitist attitudes out in public, they will keep losing elections.

Nobody put her anywhere. She's a moron with an opinion. I'd wager lefties would appreciate it if she kept her trap shut. Like righties probably wish the same with you.

Oooh, a touch of personal vibe happening there.

Your triggering is complete.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is what I've heard.

The suspected shooter who opened fire in a rural Texas church has been identifed as Devin Kelley, a 26-year-old white male, federal and state law enforcement sources told ABC News.

Kelley is from New Braunfels, Texas. The investigation into his background is unfolding. The suspect’s Facebook profile appeared to show a recent picture of an AR-15 –style gun.

A LinkedIn account that is believed to be associated with the shooter suggested that he has a military background.

A source at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives told ABC News that they are searching for explosives at the suspect's home.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Handler is a moron.

Not confirmed, but early reports state he called out for a Communist Revolution, had an ANTIFA flag and started shooting.

I repeat, I've only seen one report, and it is not confirmed.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Handler is a moron.

Sounds exactly like ANTIFA! Using their fascist tactics to prevent anyone they can from the protections of the 1st Amendment, US Constitution...
edit on 5-11-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I didn't know that antifa had a flag. Why do they spell "action" with a K?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Is that how you go about life? Step in #, lose an argument terribly, say "triggered", think you've won something and then go upstairs for Mom's pot roast?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Well, unless it was a church full of Nazi's, which I seriously doubt, it wouldn't make any sense for it to be Antifa now would it??

Or maybe some crazy f*ck wanting it to look that way maybe?? Has that crossed your mind???

I mean think about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Mmmm pot roast.

link   

This is what I've heard.

The suspected shooter who opened fire in a rural Texas church has been identifed as Devin Kelley, a 26-year-old white male, federal and state law enforcement sources told ABC News.

Kelley is from New Braunfels, Texas. The investigation into his background is unfolding. The suspect’s Facebook profile appeared to show a recent picture of an AR-15 –style gun.

A LinkedIn account that is believed to be associated with the shooter suggested that he has a military background.

A source at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives told ABC News that they are searching for explosives at the suspect's home.

That would be the expected sanitized early MSM version to push the anti gun agenda.

The attack on a church signifies the opposite though, the attack happened where people are known not to carry their guns into the venue. A bunch of victims virtually guaranteed not able to shoot back, a safe target. Take the guns away and everywhere becomes a church, safe zone for mass murderers to shoot at people.

link   

Yes she is a moron. And among the lowest scum in our society, just barely above the shooter himself.

Can she just move already?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I'm having that for dinner, and yes my mom is making it

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Handler is a moron.

Not confirmed, but early reports state he called out for a Communist Revolution, had an ANTIFA flag and started shooting.

I repeat, I've only seen one report, and it is not confirmed.

And if it turns out that it isn't this accusation will be forgotten.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Is that how you go about life? Step in #, lose an argument terribly, say "triggered", think you've won something and then go upstairs for Mom's pot roast?

You just pour more butter on my popcorn, keep it coming,

edit on 5-11-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

I didn't know that antifa had a flag. Why do they spell "action" with a K?

I'm learning as I go.

Just repeating what I'm seeing.

Just glad the bastard is dead.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You had me at “Is Chelsea Handler A Complete Moron”.

link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: thesaneone

I'm having that for dinner, and yes my mom is making it

I see you in Canada, to far to drive from Arizona, nothing beats moms pot roast or meatloaf.

link   

She is a moron for so many reasons. Don't begrudge her all the work she has done to build her reputation.

Sure, she was late to the game in making hispanic men with dwarfism the butt of many jokes...but she is a pioneer for being moronic in the eyes of women.

link   

You could have stopped that question at "is Chelsea handler a complete moron?" and the answer is yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join