It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Podesta Arrested: Arrest Warrants Issued for Hillary Clinton & John Podesta

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

No problem man !

I was joking. Anyway, I'll take your thread as a prophecy.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: seeker1963

Scorch Faal doesn't even exist. Try googling a photo.

WITCHES!!!

I devoted a full two hour show in 2009, while at RBN, on the subject of “Sorcha Faal” following a personal two week investigation. Here is what I uncovered, if you’re interested:

1. Sorcha Faal appears to be an acronym for a multi-generational cabal of Ashkenazim Jewish women who first formed clear back in 1290 A.D. If this is accurate and true, they have continued their organizational structure through world wars and upheavals in Europe to the present day – and consist of a tightly-knit group of 13 “sisters” at the very top of their “Order”. A close examination of their website, “What Does It Mean” shows an amalgamation of witchcraft (WICCA) and “mystic” new-age icons, which gives an awake Christian a very strong clue as to their true agenda. They are NOT “Christian”, and likely follow instead the “old, mystery religion” of Babylon – which involves scrying and demonic divination practices primarily.

2. The group fancies themselves literal descendants of Rachal (aka Rachel) the wife of the biblical Jacob. The actual title of this master coven is “As of Rachal” a title consisting of 9 letters. (Mistake corrected here – Rachel was Jacob’s wife, not daughter. OOPS!)

3. I discovered that when you take the 9 letters of “As of Rachal” and give each a numeric value, (one through nine) – and then place these letters in the 9-lettered “Masonic Tracing Board” (which is also referred to by Babylonian Kabbala as the “Tree of Life”) – the “tracing board” transforms “As of Rachal” into “sorcha faal”. Thus, Sorcha Faal is the overt public name of their coven, while the actual name “As of Rachal” remains covert and hidden from the profane “goyim”.

4. The current leader of the coven is apparently the daughter of one David Booth, and her name is “Rachal” as well. (Rachal Booth,) David Booth appears to be linked in many ways to MOSSAD, and reportedly maintains close ties with MOSSAD agents in Israel and Mother Russia. David Booth, according to genealogical websites I personally accessed, traces his ancestry to one John Wilkes Booth, agent of the House of Rothschild Bank of England and assassin of Lincoln. How little things appear to change!!

5. Their posts are not from one specific individual, but often is an amalgamation from all 13 members. A close inspection of their various postings shows multiple writing styles. Thus, “Sorcha Faal” is not one, single individual.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

It is really hilarious that Tony Podesta is on trumps payroll and appearently wiling to testify and this article is pretending like it is about hillary..

I don’t think “but I’m better than her” works AFTER your elected lol..

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Because the story is a lie.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Another liberal looking for story's to fuel their cause,doesn't matter that the source offers no proof other then words you want to hear,this is getting old ATS used to be a site based on facts

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Another liberal looking for story's to fuel their cause,doesn't matter that the source offers no proof other then words you want to hear,this is getting old ATS used to be a site based on facts

BWAHAHAHA

I THINK TOU MEAN THE OPPOSITE...

This story is about one of trumps boys being indicted, yet they used the podesta name to pretend it had something to do with hillary, lol..

So propaganda?? For sure, but not the lefts lol..

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
OP, no worries. Just because the MSM isn’t reporting something doesn’t mean it’s not true, any more than their actual reporting of something makes it true.

Let’s see what happens this week. Each week seems to get more interesting. Something big is going down, it feels like to me.

edit on 6-11-2017 by Jchristopher5 because: Spelling errors.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: intrptr

Because the story is a lie.

All Politicians lie for their puppet masters.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Oh good, I though this was still on ATS as a real story, glad to see its been moved to Ludicrous Online Lies, boy a lot of people on ATS ran with this, it seems news from a website known for its lies, as long as its not about trump, is acceptable. Especially if its about Hillary. Sad, double standard. FAKE NEWS!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

Lol Tony Podesta is one of TRUMP’S adviosors lol...

This is bad for some one , but it sure ain’t hillary lol!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join