It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power struggle within the House of Saud gets deadly? Former Crown Prince dead in chopper 'accident"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
There is too much going on in Saudi Arabia right now in the upper echelons of power for it to be accidental.

Someone in cleaning house.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

There was a lot of Saudi money that went into the Clinton's pockets

Whatever, the Bush's were BFF with the Saudi's for decades and that continued under the W presidency.

I just heard that Trump tweeted something about the Saudi's privatizing their Oil company? I haven't confirmed it, but that would seem more likely to me as the cause.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Power struggle within the House of Saud gets deadly?

the hits are being done by the Saudi 'contractors'... the CIA/Dark Ops faction who support the Trump Neo-Con faction

the Deep State/Globalist supporters in the Royal extended family are the ones being exposed or eliminated... either with or without a nod from the King or his appointed heir, the Prince M. Salman (watch him take another 'name' when he gets the throne...not unlike what the Pope does)
edit on th30151002360606002017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
Power struggle within the House of Saud gets deadly?

the hits are being done by the Saudi 'contractors'... the CIA/Dark Ops faction who support the Trump Neo-Con faction

the Deep State/Globalist supporters in the Royal extended family are the ones being exposed or eliminated... either with or without a nod from the King or his appointed heir, the Prince M. Salman (watch him take another 'name' when he gets the throne...not unlike what the Pope does)

Doesn't make sense for the US to do it, risking potential international embarrassment while the Saudis could simply use their own agents.

Any evidence to back this claim up?
edit on 6-11-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
What we're seeing in Saudi Arabia may be coming the US.
Lots of rumors flying around about draining the swamp, multiple arrests of top DNC officials etc.
Could be a very interesting weekend.

I wonder what the issue was that split the Saudi factions ?
>>> What he said. This full court press revelation of sex abuse in Hollywood is smoothing the waters for the major announcements that are coming. And Hillary is apparently being ex communicated already. Rumors are the Podestas are already charged but they have a media blackout. I hope they put them under the hot lights and make those sick twisted freak pigs squeal.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

Doesn't make sense for the US to do it, risking potential international embarrassment while the Saudis could simply use their own agents.

yeah the house of Saud could do the hits by themselves But the Big Dog calls the shots... who's the boss - USA/CIA

you will note that the ARAMCO scheme is being heralded by Trump, the Royalty are siding with the Trump faction & distancing from the Deep-State leadership of the hijacked USA -( 'a la Clinton/Obama clique)

Proof ??? I got nuttin but the obvious purge of corrupt Princes, et al who were sided with the Globalist Deep-State US Government Officials for the last few decades over there in the Arabian Peninsula & the IS/isis/AQ Armies created (but restrained from attacking the legitimate, Royal House there in Arabia)

I think I need a 'disclosure' stamp to mark my posts with that alerts the reader the info contained is Un-substantiated
edit on th30151002881806262017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: nightbringr

yeah the house of Saud could do the hits by themselves But the Big Dog calls the shots... who's the boss - USA/CIA

you will note that the ARAMCO scheme is being heralded by Trump, the Royalty are siding with the Trump faction & distancing from the Deep-State leadership of the hijacked USA -( 'a la Clinton/Obama clique)

Proof ??? I got nuttin but the obvious purge of corrupt Princes, et al who were sided with the Globalist Deep-State US Government Officials for the last few decades over there in the Arabian Peninsula & the IS/isis/AQ Armies created (but restrained from attacking the legitimate, Royal House there in Arabia)

I think I need a 'disclosure' stamp to mark my posts with that alerts the reader the info contained is Un-substantiated

I don't disagree with any of that but the conclusion that the US is directing the hits.

Again, do much easier, logical and practical that the Saudis use their own agents for the hits. Why on earth would the US risk the possibility of being found out, no matter how unlikely, when the Saudis could simply do it themselves.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well, there are only about 15,000 or more Saudi "princes"/"princesses" or higher in the royal family...so.....

11 Saudi Princes were just arrested a few days ago. Looks like MBS is cleaning house.

I seriously doubt any US involvement here.

edit on 7-11-2017 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join