It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayman Al-wahari captured... Ossama is not far...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Iran say that 6 members of the Al-Qaeda head quarter are in their hands since yesterday, including Ayman Al-Whahari (OBL right hand and personal MD). I dont know if it's a scoop, but I've read it in the METRO-PARIS newspaper this morning, but there is nothing about it on CNN or other news website. Iranian governement want to use this capture to show USA there good intention on the war on international terror...

If someone have a link...

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ayman al-Zawahiri is definately a big shot in the Al-Quida core, but if he was captured it doesn't immediately mean that Bin Laden will be captured too.

Not to mention, we are talking about Iran here. The same people that housed, funded, and trained some of Al-Quida's worse criminals. So if they are serious about giving him up to the so-called 'war on terror' then the cut throat tactics are growing day by day with no end in sight. Each time a country betrays its' duty to the terrorists, it makes this fight against them a little more complex. I would say that this is another hoax. I mean how many times were we told that Saddam was caught and killed recently????

Many. The fact is that people are getting too impatient and they are blowing horns for the sake of getting attention. Not for the sake of getting clear roads for their pursuits.

In time we will find the truth and then we can decide what is really going on. But for now it is just another if and when situation.

Abraham

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
Ayman al-Zawahiri is definately a big shot in the Al-Quida core, but if he was captured it doesn't immediately mean that Bin Laden will be captured too.

Not to mention, we are talking about Iran here. The same people that housed, funded, and trained some of Al-Quida's worse criminals. So if they are serious about giving him up to the so-called 'war on terror' then the cut throat tactics are growing day by day with no end in sight. Each time a country betrays its' duty to the terrorists, it makes this fight against them a little more complex. I would say that this is another hoax. I mean how many times were we told that Saddam was caught and killed recently????

Many. The fact is that people are getting too impatient and they are blowing horns for the sake of getting attention. Not for the sake of getting clear roads for their pursuits.

In time we will find the truth and then we can decide what is really going on. But for now it is just another if and when situation.

Abraham

No, it's not a hoax, he had been captured several mounth agos, but now iranian governement want to use his al-qaeda prisoners to prove they wont use them nuclear weapons against USA.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Many. The fact is that people are getting too impatient and they are blowing horns for the sake of getting attention. Not for the sake of getting clear roads for their pursuits

Amen....

Interesting though Nans...time will tell I guess. Certainly no doubt about their motives on this...but hey, if they agree to play ball....I'm sure the US will then turn a blind eye again....

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This is just a great big game to these governments, see what they can get from the US by handing over a few beardo's every so often. We all know that the leading classes in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran and probably Syria, and probably others continue to assist al-qaeda and other Islamic militant groups. The US is not really attempting to wipe out these groups, that is impossible, so they attempt to pressure the governments into co-operating, it only workers slightly because if the governments complied fully they would all lose public support and be overthrown in bloody coups. So all the US can hope for is a few symbolic captures every so often, and thats all they get. Doesn't even matter if Bin Laden dies, is captured or continues to treck around the mountains in Pakistan. Terrorism is impossible to defeat, this is why it is such a good enemy for the US to fight, the war is never won.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   
That is why I always say, "This so-called 'War on Terror'. Several months ago I wanted to join them in their fight against Bin Laden, but now I know better. I know that this is all politics. If we win the war on terror than many many more people will be terrorised by loss of work. Not to mention it would only lead to more wars. Civil wars. The countries of the Arab and Muslim world need to use education, not blunt force and security. We here in America need to do the same.

Ignorance is what breeds all this hate. If we can enlighten the masses then the ignorant and hateful radicals will be swept away. It is too bad that money is the ruler of men. Cause it is the money that is made from death, war, and destruction that is the real terror.

Abraham

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Many. The fact is that people are getting too impatient and they are blowing horns for the sake of getting attention. Not for the sake of getting clear roads for their pursuits

Amen....

Interesting though Nans...time will tell I guess. Certainly no doubt about their motives on this...but hey, if they agree to play ball....I'm sure the US will then turn a blind eye again....

Even if the US got waharihi or know that iran got him, they wont tell it to ossama :p

top topics

join