It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Communities

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2002 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Posted on the old board by Axon_Konspyro

In Siberia, scientists were drilling a hole and at a deep point the drill started rotating crazy, indicating a hollow point. Temperature measurements indicate a rise in temperature to 2,000 degrees F. They sent a microphone down to record the plate movements and such and when they got the recordings back they thought they heard screaming. After a few adjustments it turned out they did hear screaming, but not of one person like before, but of what sounded like many, many humans.

I'm leaning towards skepticism when I hear about this being the "Sounds of Hell" and "drilled into the gates of hell"...In my opinion, that was all hype from the liberal, hypocritical, evil, lying, scum Christian community to scare people into Christianity, but I have an open mind. ...and you must consider the time that this all happened.

I don't remember where I read it but I read about some guy saying that it was Reptoids which were down there. I THINK I also read that these creatures would just kidnap people, explaining many disappearances.

My friend put together a theory that Stalin could've possibly been throwing LARGE amounts of people down there, and remember the time this was all happening.

Or maybe its a government-military built facility...Or maybe it really is the sounds of hell.

Whatever the case, these sounds scared the sh!t out of me and the many other people who have heard it.

Here are some websites you can read from and hear the recording:

www.av1611.org...
users.belgacom.net...
www.angelfire.com...
www.unsolvedmysteries.com...
www.geocities.com...

WARNINIG: Whether these sounds are real or not, they are not for the faint hearted and for most, WILL haunt you.

NOTE: Regardless of what those sites say, you do not NEED realplayer, windows media player will simply work.

Reply on the old board by Grasshopp12

C'mon, anybody can record a crowd, add a couple eerie screams every once in a while and say they've heard Hell.

posted on Jul, 8 2002 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Do you no if there are any of these underground Government continuation bases in North Carolina? I want to learn more first hand, and maybe get inside some how. thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2002 @ 03:14 AM
link   
hehe...I'm Axon Konspyro...

My views has changed since than. I consider and question all dimensions of the situation of the "Sounds of hell" and dunnot have a definate answer, probably never will.

Just one of my theories is that the Christian community derived from the Illuminati got ahold of the now sounds of hell and hyped it as such to scare people into christianity. Note: I am not speaking about the whole Christian community. What really is down there is beyond me. Maybe the microphone did in fact brake through some abnormal gravity and tranfered into the realm of the dead, but than again, it could go along with many other theories.

I know a lot about underground communities and underground phenomena...Check this out: www.melshole.com... enjoy...

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well well...

We can dig a hole to Hell ? Why not...
It would be interessant to send a remote-robot with a camera. Where you can put a mic, you cant put a cam.

If it's an alien underground base, then NUKE IT.

If it's really Hell, unlike stated in the Bible, then, NUKE IT.

And if they find nothing, it's not important.
NUKE IT TO ! After all, who knows ?

And it's not a secret gov underground base. Otherwise, Russki gov didn't allow these scientist to dig their hole!

Tim

posted on Jul, 18 2002 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Ultra pheonix, I dont mean to offend you, but...are you by any chance french?
I have noticed that you spell interesting interessant instead.

Plus, dont you think putting a nuke deep into the ground might just be a tad bit dangerous?

posted on Jul, 18 2002 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm not offend, don't worry. But anyway, I'll kill you.

Of course I'm french. But I'm not leaving in France ( I don't like them
)

I don't think it's dangerous to send a nuke in 9 miles under our feets. A 1000 megatons h-bombs, yes, it will be dangerous. But not a little one, just 100 megatons, it should be ok I think.

And what is the more dangerous ? Send a nuke in Hell, or living close to Hell ? Do you choice...Me, I NUKE!!!

I think it's coming from my military past.

Black I know, white, I know, but gray, I don't know. Then, NUKE NUKE NUKE!

posted on Jul, 18 2002 @ 07:44 PM
link   
U-P, you're French? I've befriended a frenchman? I'm feeling sick. Too late now, I guess, mon ami. You don't seem to have the french mentality, so I guess it'll be unecessary to kill you - for now!

Be real. You're not gonna drill a hole into Hell. That's a wee bit ridiculous, don't you think? Sounds like something one might read in the Enquirer, right after the article about Bat-Boy marries the Moth-Man in a small pink church in Montpelier, Vermont. Or maybe in the Bild. Seriously.

And look, we can't just go dropping nukes hither-dither like that. We'd have to have an international committee to research and advise, and who's nukes would we use? Maybe India or Packistan would donate one; they have been wanting to throw one up for a few years now!

And what if it was Hell, and you blew away the gate, allowing for the escape of history's most villianous souls; even more twisted by years of torture in the hoary underworld? Really, now, let's think about what we are suggesting!

posted on Jul, 19 2002 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
U-P, you're French? I've befriended a frenchman? I'm feeling sick. Too late now, I guess, mon ami. You don't seem to have the french mentality, so I guess it'll be unecessary to kill you - for now!

TC, read carefully please : I'M NOT A FRENCHIE !!!

I don't like them, really. I'm belgian. In Belgium, we have 3 main languages. The Flamish for the north-Belgium ( The Flanders ), the French for the south ( Walloonia ), and the German at East.

And you was right, I don't have their fuc*=/ mentality.

Be real. You're not gonna drill a hole into Hell. That's a wee bit ridiculous, don't you think? Sounds like something one might read in the Enquirer, right after the article about Bat-Boy marries the Moth-Man in a small pink church in Montpelier, Vermont. Or maybe in the Bild. Seriously.

What ???? The moth-man married the Bat-Boy ??? Geee. I didn't know it.

And look, we can't just go dropping nukes hither-dither like that.

Of course we can do it like that. Digging the hole, dropping the bomb, and running away very quickly. Easy no ?

And what if it was Hell, and you blew away the gate, allowing for the escape of history's most villianous souls; even more twisted by years of torture in the hoary underworld? Really, now, let's think about what we are suggesting!

Bah, don't worry. If they are all not dead with the first H-bomb, we have in stock more than 50.000 nukes. We will use them. Really, for me, nuking Hell is not a problem.

That's why I like to play DOOM & Duke Nukem. And my best saying is : NUKE THEM ALL, WE'LL SEE AFTER!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2002 @ 07:34 PM
link   
OK, you sold me!! Let me buy a couple more reflective shields and a pocket-full of enemy shrink potions, and I'm right behind you!

posted on Jul, 20 2002 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If I remember my *original* scriptures correctly, there was no place created that fits the modern concept as Hell. The original Hebrew writings called it Sheol, & it meant nothing more than the "realm of the dead", or more litterally, "grave". According to those original Hebrew scriptures, *everyone* who dies goes to Sheol...Not as a punishment, because that's not what Sheol was made for...And spends some time (literally translated, "an age") as a bit of a rest from earthly cares before going to Heaven; Remember, these scriptures were written for *before* the time of Christ.

It was the Greeks who brought the beginnings of the modern concept of Hell into the original Herbrew religion by inserting Hel, the Norse version of the "underworld". The Norse version was where everyone went upon death also, with different areas being reserved for reward or punishment...After some time, Hel became a punishment only, because they came up with Valhalla for the valiant warriors to go for reward.

As the Christian Heirarchy in the Catholic Church inserted their own ideas about Hell, that's where the modern concept sits.

So literally, that recording could not have been Hell...And according to the actual *modern* scripture, Hell isn't supposed to last for eternity & no one *in it* is going to be there for an eternity of punishment either. Punishment in Hell is only for a set amount of time, until the punishment has fit the original sin...The *sins* will be what's "burnt up", then the soul will be rescued by God & reach Heaven. Mainly because a *just* & *merciful* God wouldn't make a murderer who died a thousand years ago suffer for an extra thousand years than a murderer who only died yesterday...Equal punishment for equal crime is what God's justice is.

Once all of humanity has either accepted Christ as their savior or recieved their "appointed sentence" in Hell, then Hell itself will be disolved.

Whether or not it's what most pastors actually *preach* is another matter...They don't all share *equal knowledge* or teachings on the subject.

Whoever believes that it *is* a recording of Hell doesn't know their scriptures very well. Whatever they recorded, it's either been modified or misinterpreted according to their own beliefs.

Here's a source that contains a lot of different links to info concerning Hell:
what-the-hell-is-hell.com...

As a matter of fact, here's a link that traces down the *origin* of that story:
ship-of-fools.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2002 @ 01:05 PM
link   

OK, you sold me!! Let me buy a couple more reflective shields and a pocket-full of enemy shrink potions, and I'm right behind you!

Great! Much better! We will nuke them all in 1 row.

Oh yeah, I want to go in Siberia next summer. Do you want to come ? We'll have fun.

posted on Jul, 21 2002 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well MidnightDStroyer,

The Christ went in Hell. It's written in the bible.

Anyway, there is a problem. An a big one.
Before Hell, the bads peoples, they were going where ?

" Once all of humanity has either accepted Christ as their savior or recieved their "appointed sentence" in Hell, then Hell itself will be disolved. "

And Satan ? He will do what ? He can't go back to heaven with all his fallen-angels.
I'm serious.

And I can't understand why God need Hell. I can understand why the sinners have to go "burn" in Hell, but I cannot understand why God let us being bads,unequally, in fact, so human.

God create us, put a soul to our body, and send us in Hell if we aren't good guys.
Strange experience...

posted on Jul, 21 2002 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Phoenix, perhaps I wasn't being clear in my post.

Hell (as a place for punishment) wasn't added (by the Church) to the scriptures until *after* the time of Christ. Christ spent time in Shoel, not Hell. Any scriptures that specifically say that Christ went to Hell were *a substitue-word of translation* from the original scriptures.

Before the Church started using the word "Hell" (as a place of punishment), all souls of the dead went to Sheol. In the original scriptures, only the word "Sheol" was used as the place where souls went after their physical death. The Churches of the Greeks interpreted the word "Shoel" & changed it to "Hel", which eventually became "Hell". "Sheol" had its own definition & meaning...When the word was changed to "Hell", it *changed* that original definition into something different.

God is just & good, is He not? What would be just & good about God if even satan himself truly accepted God & Jesus into his heart & God didn't take him back to Heaven? Granted, the scriptures indicate that it's something that satan won't do...But it's still satan's choice to accept God or not. If not, then he'll be dissolved with Hell when it's purpose is completed. Satan is different from the human souls...Satan was one of God's angels before his fall from God's grace. That fall from God was the consequences of satan choosing to become God's Adversary. When Hell dissolves, satan (as an angel created by God) will perish with it, *if* he still decides to oppose God right up to the very end. It's not like God isn't giving satan enough time to change his mind, after all...

In all of this discussion, the whole point is that Hell (as a place of punishment) is a *creation of the Church & the men who run the Church*...Not a part of original scripture.

posted on Jul, 21 2002 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Phoenix, perhaps I wasn't being clear in my post.

Yes you was. Sorry Midnight, I was and I'm still, tired. May be it's sunday, but it was a hard day for me, today.
I knew that something was going wrong with my post.

I'm convinced that Satan will never change his mind & his point of view with God. Satan is the selfish king after all.

Then, this " poor " Satan is just a plot in the Big God Plan ? He's really machiavelic, our God. He's still the Big Boss and Satan will allways lose. It's pretty good for us.

posted on Jul, 29 2002 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If you'd like an *interseting* viewpoint on God, Satan, Heaven & Hell, check out Ann Rices' 5th fiction novel in the Vampire Chronicles Series, "Memnoch, the Devil".

While I don't know how well Mrs. Rice did her research to come up with that viewpoint, I have to admit that her story sent me off to research about the original Hebrew scriptures...

Pretty much everything I've researched so far jibes pretty closely with her viewpoint. Closely enough to actually scare me...

posted on Jul, 31 2002 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Thanks MidnightDStroyer.

I found this :

users.net1plus.com...

I will look for a french translation , and I'll buy it. It sound interesting. Then God don't care about human misery ?

What did you find in your research ?

posted on Aug, 1 2002 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It was when I originally read the novel that prompted me to start researching the original Hebrew texts in the first place.

Rice's story is based mostly from the old Herbrew texts for the religion that would later become Christianity. The story itself is set in modern times, but it uses those original texts in an interesting explanation of how those original Hebrews viewed God, Satan, life, death, afterlife & the history of religion. It also points out how much that the religion has been misinterpreted, edited & re-edited throughout its history. Rice describes some interesting viewpoints on how the relationship between God & Satan came to be & how it actually *might be* when those Hebrew texts have been analyzed logically.

I don't know if Memnoch the Devil has been printed in French yet. It's still only about 3-4 years ago that it first appeared in a hard-cover edition.

posted on Aug, 2 2002 @ 01:35 AM
link   
well, i do not consider myself to be a religious person.. i was brought up in the catholic church and now term myself a pagan. (i don't know any other pagans though...just me!) i don't believe in satan or hell as a place. hell is what you make of it in your own mind.. the worst it can be for you.. sometimes we experience that when we have really bad days...i don't believe in pushing my beliefs out there to others unless people ask about it, because i know how annoying it is for me to hear about others'... but i enjoy learning about all religions... i view some as history and some as excellent fiction.. i will have to check out these ann rice books.. now that i am free from any one religion, i find i am more open minded to all others, as well as the interpretations.

posted on Aug, 7 2002 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I don't consider myself to be religious either...I have Faith, but I'm not "religious". I believe that I've already explained that statement enough in other threads already...

posted on Aug, 7 2002 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
I don't consider myself to be religious either...I have Faith, but I'm not "religious". I believe that I've already explained that statement enough in other threads already...

Are you sure ? Geee....I don't remember. Can you explain 1 more time please ?

Let be serious. I didn't find a french translation, but Im still looking for. This book is looking great. I want to have it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join