It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Church Shooting : Thread

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
News conference said a citizen engaged him with gun fire which cause him to drop his rifle.

And? He shot mostly all the people in the church first. Are you suggesting gun laws are working? Because honestly, after a multitude of incidents where someone goes nuts with their ridiculous gun collection, citizens with guns are not the solution. Growing tired of the "Omg lol someone had a gun and stopped something!" posts. Brave fellow.. ok, sure.. didn't stop the tragedy, didn't stop the deaths, people having guns haven't actually stopped a single shooting tragedy. NONE... zero.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: proximo

Other countries have stopped “mindless mass murders”

Look, no conversation is going to change anything.

It’s a start. Rome wasn't built or torn down in a day

What countries are those? Please name a few for me that had mass murders and have zero now.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Which countries are those ?

Sure not Europe.

They have mass truck attacks.

Sure not Asia.

They have mass knife attacks.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Noinden

I would hardly call getting the paddle in school brutalization.

I know got it on more than one occasion.

So did I.

For BS reasons that helped nothing, but added to my resentment of authority.

link   
I'm seeing a lot of Facebook posts saying the guy had pro-ANTIFA stuff on his facebook. Is that true? I'm kicking myself for not looking when the page was still up.

link   

originally posted by: fleabit

News conference said a citizen engaged him with gun fire which cause him to drop his rifle.

And? He shot mostly all the people in the church first. Are you suggesting gun laws are working? Because honestly, after a multitude of incidents where someone goes nuts with their ridiculous gun collection, citizens with guns are not the solution. Growing tired of the "Omg lol someone had a gun and stopped something!" posts. Brave fellow.. ok, sure.. didn't stop the tragedy, didn't stop the deaths, people having guns haven't actually stopped a single shooting tragedy. NONE... zero.

There were also reports of him having multiple weapons stashed in his car. SO, perhaps, this one citizen, exercising his 2nd amendment right, prevented the suspect form killing masses more somewhere else?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
Antifa ties?

Devin the Antifa guy

And 2 shooters?

I swear if this is true....these Antifa punks really need to be labeled as a terroist group.

So this guy is ANTIFA..... It's time for Trump to smoke these terrorist out their parents basements.

link   
a reply to: Willtell

Exactly, plus not gonna happen without a better mental health system. That won't happen with Dr. and healthcare professional shortages.

It's not just people and their own issues(agendas?) living paycheck to paycheck, scraping by with Ramen noodle dinners let alone being able to afford/have time for mental healthcare, it's the greed and corruption that the partisan politic players-politicians, lobbyist, etc.,etc.,- just laugh about in people faces, getting away with any damn thing they want. Because they can.

Recall in the past on this site articles talking about keeping the fear grid alive? Terrorists or homegrown shooters alike, putting the fear in people so they won't leave their homes. Well, that's not so much a CT anymore now is it?

Regards to the victims

link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
He also posted this a couple days ago with his pic of him

Shaved his beard and said it's a long story.....

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

Someone mentioned him having a beard at one time...

So then he used to look like this I gather?

www.smobserved.com...

Keeping this part of the story alive. There another post that says he is a Muslim convert, then this one where he shaved his beard. This angle should be followed, to completion, whatever that ends up being.
edit on 5-11-2017 by SunnyDee because: spelling

link   

originally posted by: HeadCrunchMcRockGroin
I'm seeing a lot of Facebook posts saying the guy had pro-ANTIFA stuff on his facebook. Is that true? I'm kicking myself for not looking when the page was still up.

It's by no means been confirmed.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Witness describes seeing church shooter flee

www.kens5.com...

Video there^

The witness says the guy was wearing a face mask.

James Woods‏Verified account @RealJamesWoods 11m11 minutes ago More James Woods Retweeted igorvolsky You are completely wrong. The facts: a gun owner with a legally registered weapon stopped a killer who was using weapons barred by law

Thankful that citizen put a stop to it with his legally purchased gun.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm not suggesting anything or getting into some stupid argument.

I simply posted news about the incident.

I'm sure someone here will argue with you though.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: ketsuko

Don't know. I'm a Polytheist not a Christian

But seriously. I was talking about the suggestion we beat children to stop them misbehaving.

Referring to how this guy supposedly taught at a Bible school.

Children do need more discipline. Too many people are too indulgent with their children these days. Part of loving your kid, really loving your kid is understanding that they do not to be allowed everything they want because they want it. Sometimes, saying "No" and meaning it and sticking to it is the most loving thing you can do.

How many times do you see parents who give in to their kids just to either shut them up or to make them love them?

It's why so many so-called adult products are marketed increasingly at kids.

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I didn’t want to get in a gun argument, but if I mention the countries it will descend to that

Do some research you’ll find them

link   

originally posted by: SunnyDee

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
He also posted this a couple days ago with his pic of him

Shaved his beard and said it's a long story.....

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

Someone mentioned him having a beard at one time...

So then he used to look like this I gather?

www.smobserved.com...

Keeping this part of the story alive. There another post that says he is a Muslim convert, then this one where he shaved his beard. This angle should be followed, to completion, whatever that ends up being.

Completely false.

"#texaschurchshooting shooter is 29 year old US Airman turned Muslim convert, Samir Al-Hajeed. His manifesto is making its rounds on the web."

Samir is the same name used when people went out of their way to construct a fake narrative of a Muslim shooter in Vegas as opposed to Paddock.

People used to deny ignorance here. I'm genuinely curious as to what changed.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

And prevented every single additional casualty the perpetrator had planned. Crawl back under your bed...

link   
a reply to: roadgravel

These folks are looking for arguments.

They are on automatic pilot.

link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Krakatoa

I didn’t want to get in a gun argument, but if I mention the countries it will descend to that

Do some research you’ll find them

Then retract your unsourced claim. I was not the one making the baseless claim, now was I, hmmm?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Everyone of these mass shootings have one thing going for them the killer is dead....dead man tell no lie.

The reason why they always want him alone and crazy is because if he's alone, then by law it's not what is called a conspiracy and then there's no need to investigate it as if there was a criminal thought behind it.
And the reason why they want him crazy is because then there's no motive. "He's just crazy. He did it." So that also takes away the whole reason to look into this.
So we have Problem, reaction, and government solution.

My Prayers go out to all of the family's, its so hard to say good by to a loved one...

edit on 5-11-2017 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah discipline, structure sure. I had that. Beathings? No, I got the cane (it was legal the first couple of years at school) that annoyed me, and made me not respect the teachers who applied it (and the strap).

So there is a difference between discipline (and structure) and violence. Lets call it what it is. It is violence.

If someone wants to get beatings .... wait till they are old enough to go to a BDSM club

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join