It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Charge Michael Flynn, NBC News Reports

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

at this point

They are the operative words in your post.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

You're going to be so disappointed when all of this ends. You've bought into a faulty narrative, harder than anyone I've seen in a long time. You might want to re-evaluate so the eventuality doesn't cause you too much heart ache.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

As they should be in everyones posts. There's nothing until there's soemthing and right now there's nothing.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

You're going to be so disappointed when all of this ends. You've bought into a faulty narrative, harder than anyone I've seen in a long time. You might want to re-evaluate so the eventuality doesn't cause you too much heart ache.

You sound so sure. I shall remind you of this if and when it DOES happen.

Unless you can somehow travel forward in time, there is NO WAY you can make that prediction accurately.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

As they should be in everyones posts. There's nothing until there's soemthing and right now there's nothing.

"Right now" there is nothing (I disagree but that's not the point i'm arguing). Plenty of time yet for it all to coalesce, for Mueller and his team to bring it all together. Anyone who claims outright, at this stage, that Trump is in the clear, is kidding themselves.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

"Right now" there is nothing (I disagree but that's not the point i'm arguing).

There either is or there isn't right now.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I can, I know a lot more about this investigation than most. There's nothing there. Mueller isn't trying to flip manafort as manafort has nothing on trump. There is no "russian collusion." Mueller has moved on from the russia garbage, did so a couple months ago when he couldn't find anything.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

"Right now" there is nothing (I disagree but that's not the point i'm arguing).

There either is or there isn't right now.

Are you friends with Mueller or any of his team? Do you know for certain they don't have anything and that they aren't holding their cards close for the time being while they gather evidence?

The answer to both is NO.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I can, I know a lot more about this investigation than most.

Oh yeah? Do tell......why do you think you know more than other people here about this? Are you personally involved in the Mueller investigation?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Are you friends with Mueller or any of his team?

Are you?

Do you know for certain they don't have anything and that they aren't holding their cards close for the time being while they gather evidence?

Do you?

Pubcially they have said zero. You can speculate all you want.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Are you friends with Mueller or any of his team?

Are you?

Do you know for certain they don't have anything and that they aren't holding their cards close for the time being while they gather evidence?

Do you?

Pubcially they have said zero. You can speculate all you want.

LOL, now you're just taking this in circles. After this post I'm out.

The fact is nobody can say for sure what, if anything, Mueller has regarding Trump. PERIOD. Anyone claiming to know "for sure" that Trump is safe, this early in the investigation, is seriously deluded at this point in time.

Apart from that I have no interest in taking this argument in circles as you clearly are trying to do.

Have a great day.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I'm not about to give up my sources. But here, check the date of this post vs. what was known at the time and what transpired two weeks later.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I'm not about to give up my sources.

LOL.

I think you're full of it. you're pretending you have sources, and that you know more than everybody else.

I call BS.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That is a very interesting read.

If true, it shows how Mueller really knows what he is doing and is playing the game wisely.

Personally, I don't think Trump would just start pardoning people knowing Mueller could pass this on to the states.

Maybe this is where the illegally seized evidence comes into play. The raid, in question, happened in July. In August, Mueller began to coordinate and share evidence with the NY AG, Schneiderman.

But, I also found the article interesting. I expect shenanigans though.

ETA: Also, I don't know when the illegally seized evidence was returned...but this CNN article says 'sources' say it happened sometime before September 5 (the date of the article): Link

Maybe it was returned before Mueller shared evidence with Schneiderman, but maybe not.

edit on 11/6/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The fact is nobody can say for sure what, if anything, Mueller has regarding Trump. PERIOD. Anyone claiming to know "for sure" that Trump is safe, this early in the investigation, is seriously deluded at this point in time.

I never said he was safe 'for sure', I said it was highly unlikely to the point I would wager money on it. There are too many hurdles for a Presidential impeachment and removal and too many outs that a President can use to stifle the process.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

But, I also found the article interesting. I expect shenanigans though.

At the very least it shuts the ignoramouses up who tried to claim that I was "making it up" when I said I wasn't home yesterday and couldn't post the article.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Nice.
Thanks for the info!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Dfairlite

Nice.
Thanks for the info!

From "unnamed sources"? LOL.

I can point to a million posts on ATS where Trump supporters claim a news article is "fake news" because the sources are unnamed - yet when a Trump supporter uses "unnamed sources" suddenly it's "good info"?

LOLOLOL the hypocrisy is astounding.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The members prediction was accurate.
Nothing in the manafort indictment lead back to trump.
Is that not worthy of the benefit of doubt now?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The members prediction was accurate.
Nothing in the manafort indictment lead back to trump.

YET. This is my whole point. Trumpians seem to think this is the end of it, that Trump is proven innocent, when in fact the investigation is only just beginning.

Is that not worthy of the benefit of doubt now?

Sorry, I just cannot get past the hypocrisy of Trumpians using "unnamed sources" while railing against "fake news" and "unnamed sources". I would find it highly amusing if it wasn't absolutely horrifying.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join