It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Charge Michael Flynn, NBC News Reports

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: aethertek

a reply to: Kryties

Good bye. Take your BS elsewhere. I'm out.

Well that didn't last long.

Well people get tired of responding to your ignorant circular BS, you wear them out with your mindbogglingly stupid posts.

K~

So in other words I trigger you, awesome.

So I'm right?

I knew it.

You knew what, That the poster is easily triggered by opinion?

Damn I didn't know I was that good.

Sigh.

You know damn well I meant that you have an agenda to rid all threads of people you disagree with. Stop playing games troll.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

You're the one who wrote it. and now your defense is to call me an asshat and a fool. Yep, seems legit.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

a reply to: Kryties

Good bye. Take your BS elsewhere. I'm out.

Well that didn't last long.

Well people get tired of responding to your ignorant circular BS, you wear them out with your mindbogglingly stupid posts.

K~

So in other words I trigger you, awesome.

So I'm right?

I knew it.

You knew what, That the poster is easily triggered by opinion?

Damn I didn't know I was that good.

Sigh.

You know damn well I meant that you have an agenda to rid all threads of people you disagree with. Stop playing games troll.

As I said in the other thread, if and when you are proven wrong I shall be there front and center mercilessly rubbing it in your face and not letting you try and wriggle your way out of it. Just fair warning, in case there is tantrums and crying....

What were you saying about trolling?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I am failing to see how what I said is a troll.

Are you seeing things that aren't there now? That's a tad worrying, I'd get that looked at if I were you.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

You're the one who wrote it. and now your defense is to call me an asshat and a fool. Yep, seems legit.

Yes, I wrote it. Yes, I meant it.

If my words are the reason you are "firmly in your position on the right," you're an asshat and a fool.

Yes, it's legit.

Your ideology should not depend upon how polite, logical, or seemingly intelligent random strangers appear to be to you on the internet.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's why some charges are being made in New York state courts too.

So that if trump does pardon them they still go to jail. Sing Sing instead of Leavenworth.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
That's why some charges are being made in New York state courts too.

There are presently no charges filed and as I mentioned earlier Schneidermen may have to recuse himself as he has been personally engaging with the President since the election.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

My political opinions are very dependent on how logical the opposing argument is. I'm sorry if yours aren't.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com... seems left and right are under Muller's attention

Representatives for Weber's firm and Podesta said they are cooperating with the special counsel's investigation. Podesta, whose brother Tony Podesta was the chairman of Hillary Clinton's campaign, has resigned from his firm. FBI agents working for Mueller are asking witnesses about meetings among Gates, Podesta and Weber to discuss the lobbying work in detail and any communication with representatives of a pro-Russian Ukrainian political party, according to two people familiar with the interviews who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the investigation. "There were questions about how much Podesta and Vin Weber were involved. There was a lot of interest there," one of them said. FBI agents also expressed interest in the law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, which produced a 2012 report used to justify the jailing of an opposition politician in Ukraine. Both people said that investigators on Mueller's team have asked about what the lobbyists knew about the source of the funding and who was directing the work in 2012 — long before Manafort became Trump's campaign chairman in 2016.
so Hopefully muler keeps cleaning houses on both sides

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

IMO, that's what is happening. I'm just hoping we see our own mass arrests for corruption like saudi arabia did.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Eric Schneiderman blocked Trump from closing his foundation. He is a hardcore democrat who places politics above duty.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

My political opinions are very dependent on how logical the opposing argument is.

If your political opinions have anything to do with the actions of random strangers on the internet, you've been radicalized by strangers and your opinions are garbage.

I'm sorry if yours aren't.

You should be sorry that yours ARE.

Your decision to be on the right, the left, or the middle should be determined by a careful evaluation of individual policies, how those policies will effect your personal interests and the country as a whole. This thread doesn't even have anything to do with policy, so how could it reinforce your "position on the right?"

Right, Left or Center is about policy and ideology.

There is nothing in this thread about policy OR ideology.

This is about simple partisan bickering. It is about evidence or lack thereof in an investigation.

What you're saying is, "When I see someone say something that appears to be partisan asshatery, I INSIST on also engaging in partisan asshatery."

Well, yeah, I know. But there was no reason for you to type that out.

edit on 5-11-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Sibel Edmonds is quite possibly one of the greatest whistleblowers of our time and she has quite the take on this.

Basically Flynn exposed the terrorist Gulen Network, the very network that Mueller covered for when he was head of the FBI.

Hence why the leak is discussing his ties to Turkey, has nothing what so ever to do with Trump/Russia.

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSunday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I was just watching this!

And here too: details on Muellers conflicts.

Also these details outline big concerns

13 shocking facts about Robert mueller

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burnsE
Eric Schneiderman blocked Trump from closing his foundation. He is a hardcore democrat who places politics above duty.

I think it will be his personal exchanges with Trump via Twitter that will be cause for recusement.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I actually worked for General Flynn at one time. Won’t say where, won’t say how. We were both in the military, I was enlisted. Saw him everyday, talked to him everyday. One thing I know about him, he wasn’t a big Obama fan and he’ll never ever turn on Trump. As much as you liberals think that will happen it won’t. For one, there is nothing on Trump to turn over. And two, he was very loyal to Stanley McCrystal and Flynn was a big part of JSOC when McCrystal was running that show. JSOC TRAINED....THEY DON’T TALK EVEN IF THERE WAS SOMETHING!!

So you libs go ahead live in your dream world. Flynn will be fine. He’ll take his lumps and move on.
edit on 5-11-2017 by Assessor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The 'right' have always said there is no evidence of any collusion to influence the election between the Trump campaign and the Russians. That remains the case.

I agree. Although it has been shown that the russians used a propaganda attack against the US I personally don't think the american people are dumb enough to have been influenced enough for it to have made a difference.

But lets be fair. The russian collusion is not the only thing that the left has been saying about trump and his crew.
They said from day one that trump was an asshole, lier, criminal business man and that he would surround himself with other like minded people.
So far it has not been proven that trump is a criminal of any kind. But the people he surrounded himself with well, it looks like the left was right about some of them.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

When I get home I'll just post the bloody article and let the wolves try to tear it apart rather than the messenger.

Find that article yet?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Do you know when the crimes covered in the indictment were committed?
Remember that the crimes on the Manafort indictment date back to 2006.....

It is quite possible that Flynn was working for Obama when he comitted these crimes.

But who hired him for his administration after all the stupid # Flynn had done under Obama came out?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: butcherguy

Do you know when the crimes covered in the indictment were committed?
Remember that the crimes on the Manafort indictment date back to 2006.....

It is quite possible that Flynn was working for Obama when he comitted these crimes.

But who hired him for his administration after all the stupid # Flynn had done under Obama came out?

President Trump looked at Generals as awesome country-loving, brave leaders. Some had a few weaknesses, but not disqualifying ones. Especially in the eyes of a businessman who conducted deals around the world.

There really were no "enemies"...just tough negotiators who whipped our weak Presidents ass, like China.

edit on 11/6/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join