It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Charge Michael Flynn, NBC News Reports

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

When I get home I'll just post the bloody article and let the wolves try to tear it apart rather than the messenger.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Kryties

You're really reaching low into that bag of nonsense now.

Lol, you are one to talk.

All your claims of my posts being "nonsense" is just your opinion, don't forget that.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Why not just post the name of the law professor so people can look it up?

What the heck is the big deal with doing that?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
When I get home I'll just post the bloody article and let the wolves try to tear it apart rather than the messenger.

Please do.

If this is about New York's Attorney General, Eric Schneiderman, he may have to recuse himself if any charges are being sought as he has been personally engaging with the President since the general election and could be deemed to be an impartial actor.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

All of this is being drawn from an article I read written by a law professor. The page is saved on my PC but I'm not at home currently or I'd just post it instead.

I tend to believe what senior law professors say about legal matters.

Sure your out, always an excuse.

Ok, now you're claiming that I'm lying about not being home?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Jesus mate, stop the nonsense. You have gone beyond ridiculous into the realms of you're either blind drunk or just friggin plain old insane, a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

You have completely discredited yourself in terms of any past and future posts you make here on ATS. Given your propensity for complete BS, I shall never take any of your posts with any degree of seriousness from now on. I shall just regard them as trolling nonsense and move on.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The one about Papadopolous specifically says the Trump Campaign never took the "offer" from "Russians".

It was a perfect bait attempt that went South fast.

And there's zero in the Manafort indictment that ties the Trump Campaign to any Russian collusion.

Besides that, why would Russia give damning info about Trump (the dossier) if they were trying to support him ?

Boing Boing

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

You think I wouldn't have done that already if I could bloody remember?

What the hell is the deal with not using common sense?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

All of this is being drawn from an article I read written by a law professor. The page is saved on my PC but I'm not at home currently or I'd just post it instead.

I tend to believe what senior law professors say about legal matters.

Sure your out, always an excuse.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Jesus mate, stop the nonsense. You have gone beyond ridiculous into the realms of you're either blind drunk or just friggin plain old insane, a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

You have completely discredited yourself in terms of any past and future posts you make here on ATS. Given your propensity for complete BS, I shall never take any of your posts with any degree of seriousness from now on. I shall just regard them as trolling nonsense and move on.

Now I'm sad, how will I ever sleep again?
😭

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It's just my opinion, remember?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

'Common sense' told me that no savvy person would claim to trust someone whose name they don't even know.

You wrote that you trust this person as a legal authority but you don't even know their name.

That's really the only point I was trying to make. I wasn't that interested in reading the article.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And there's zero in the Manafort indictment that ties the Trump Campaign to any Russian collusion.

By design, as I have attempted to point out a few times now.

Besides that, why would Russia give damning info about Trump (the dossier) if they were trying to support him ?

I suspect that Putin was playing both sides. His endgame is to bring down the US, Trump being in power makes it a whole lot easier than Clinton would have, but just in case - he hedged his bets.

I fully admit that is just my opinion, based on what I have read and seen. I could be wrong about Putins intentions.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

'Common sense' told me that no savvy person would claim to trust someone whose name they don't even know.

You wrote that you trust this person as a legal authority but you don't even know their name.

That's really the only point I was trying to make. I wasn't that interested in reading the article.

Oh for Christs sake. I'm done, this is ridiculous. When I get home I'll post the bloody article. Just because I have a crap memory, there's no need to go around saying BS like that as if I'm making this all up or something.

Good bye. Take your BS elsewhere. I'm out.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: carewemust

No, the right said for months "nothing" would come of this. They were wrong.

I believe the pithy term they used was "NOTHING BURGER."

The fact that they all used this term in unison should tell us everything we'd ever need to know about the controlled nature of their mindless response.

A response which has come in phases.

First, it was:

1) This is all fake news. None of it is real.
2) Then it was, well, okay, some of this might be real, but it has nothing to do with Trump or his campaign.
3) Next it was well, okay, maybe Trump knew about some of this stuff, but it's not ILLEGAL and ANYONE would have done the same thing!

Every stage of this nothing burger will eventually fall apart.

And most of them will still be yelling about Hillary Clinton.
edit on 5-11-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It just bugs me that you were vouching for this person's legal expertise when I was thinking you probably didn't even know their name. Especially after you insinuated I would be compelled by something FOX News opined on.

If you post the article later, I will consider it with an open mind.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

a reply to: carewemust

No, the right said for months "nothing" would come of this. They were wrong.

I believe the pithy term they used was "NOTHING BURGER."

The fact that they all used this term in unison should tell us everything we'd ever need to know about the controlled nature of their mindless response.

A response which has come in phases.

First, it was:

1) This is all fake news. None of it is real.
2) Then it was, well, okay, some of this might be real, but it has nothing to do with Trump or his campaign.
3) When it was well, okay, maybe Trump knew about some of this stuff, but it's not ILLEGAL and ANYONE would have done the same thing!

Every stage of this nothing burger will eventually fall apart.

You know, it's posts like these that keep me firmly in my spot on the right. You have to be delusional to think this way. There has been literally zero evidence put forth that proves any collusion (in fact a bunch of evidence has come out that shows the dems 'colluding' with russia and other foreign countries) and yet you have somehow have convinced yourself that it was real.

Sure, people talked to russian linked people and russia tries to influence every election, but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Yet you take that sort of acknowledgement as some tacit admission of guilt. You folks are not grounded in reality.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Seems to me, Collusion is just around the corner. Kushner is not exactly in a good place right now.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

You know, it's posts like these that keep me firmly in my spot on the right.

That's your whole problem. It's the problem of partisan asshats everywhere.

Anyone whose political ideology is determined by strangers on the internet is a fool.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Seems to me, Collusion is just around the corner. Kushner is not exactly in a good place right now.

Lol - seems to be a very long corner. Let me know when you emerge from the apex.

edit on 5/11/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Lol, such a great asset to have someone in the camp talking to Mueller about his strategy... glad you can keep us all up to date....

p.s Trump can pardon anyone for ALL federal crimes they ever committed up to the date of the pardon without ever naming the crime.
edit on 5/11/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Mueller can still use state crimes to flip them, Trump cannot pardon state crimes, only federal. Mueller is hedging his bets and ensuring Trump can't thwart any investigation into him by simply pardoning people.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join