It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Charge Michael Flynn, NBC News Reports

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Christosterone

The leaking is troublesome. Makes me believe that it's all a tightly-controlled, scripted political reality show and not a meaningful probe into corruption.

Before Mueller prepares any more indictments, he needs to put some effective measures in place to secure information from leaks. If he doesn't stop them, then I tend to think he is behind them.

Remember when we had 5:00 pm leaks every Friday afternoon like clockwork? Leaks to the NYT's.
Those have stopped since Kelly arrived, and some are gone. I'm trying to remember who left. Bannon. Prebus. Sean Spicer.

Just a thought

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: RomeByFire

a reply to: aethertek

You are speaking as if Michael Flynn was a Trump man.

Who appointed Michael Flynn to be the Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency?

That was Barack Hussein Obama.

You guys remind me of Obama supporters in 2009.

"It's not Obama's fault, it's Bush's fault!"

"It's not Trump's fault, it's Obama's fault!"

Two peas in the same pod for sure

I am glad that they are rooting out the scum.

You on the other hand, seem to want to deny what I said.
Who appointed this scum to the DIA director position?
There is plenty of stink on both sides of the aisle.

didn't he fire him?

also, and more importantly, didn't he warn trump?

did trump fire him? I honestly don't remember. lol I thought he stepped down..

Obama didn't fire Flynn.... Flynn retired from the military and left the post at that time.

Then Flynn started his "business" after which he began taking dirty money.
So his crimes would be from the time after he retired all the way till he made those criminal overtures to have the Turkish national kidnapped while he was on Trumps Team.

Or didn't you bother to read the article before posting you "misinformation".

K~

I haven't posted anything that was false.
Did you bother to read the article that you linked in the OP?
It is very thin on information. Like what the actual charges are and when they stem from.... and who he was involved with in the commission of these crimes.

It is quite possible that Flynn was working for Obama when he comitted these crimes.

Curious with the amount of spinning you do how often do you have to change your bearings?

K~

I have posted facts.
We simply don't know any real info about the indictment yet.
I am all for anyone being indicted and tried if they broke the law, no matter who they worked for when they did it. No spin needed.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

a reply to: Christosterone

The leaking is troublesome. Makes me believe that it's all a tightly-controlled, scripted political reality show and not a meaningful probe into corruption.

Before Mueller prepares any more indictments, he needs to put some effective measures in place to secure information from leaks. If he doesn't stop them, then I tend to think he is behind them.

It's by design. The leaks are intentional, a warning to others that Mueller now has people he has flipped and is ready to go after more people.

OIC. So unless the info is leaked a day or two before, no one would get that message.

Sorry. I don't buy it.

It's unprofessional and unless the leaks are addressed effectively, I can't take Mueller seriously in this endeavor. It's fodder for the public and talking heads to chatter about. That's about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thing is, facts speak for themselves. Mueller doesn't need anyone to "buy" anything. He's flipped potentially 3 people now, and is beginning to get into the meat of the case. He intentionally leaked the info about the 3 indictments to serve as a warning to everyone else involved that he's now got 3 potential witnesses and is not afraid to use them.

I fully expect, if this ends with Trump being found guilty of collusion or something similar, that the Trump supporters will reach deep into their bag of nonsense to pull out every excuse, false reasoning and outright lie they can think of in order to try and make Mueller and his team look suspicious. But as I said at the beginning of this post......facts speak for themselves.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Yup.

Every DNC Implant will go down screaming and kicking.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Thing is, facts speak for themselves. Mueller doesn't need anyone to "buy" anything.

I said I don't buy the reason you suggested for the 'intentional leaks.' Unless you are Mueller talking about yourself in the third person, your response makes no sense.

edit on 11/5/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yup.

As will Trump and his supporters when he is impeached.

I can't WAIT to see the excuses, lies and deflections you lot come up with then LOLOL.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Yup.

I can't WAIT to see the excuses, lies and deflections you lot come up with then LOLOL.

You're right, of course. But I'd rather not see their continued deflections. They're boring, predictable, and stupid as hell. Perhaps we could create a trash forum for that nonsense and delete it daily.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Thing is, facts speak for themselves. Mueller doesn't need anyone to "buy" anything.

I said I don't buy the reason you suggested for the 'intentional leaks.'

I didn't suggest it, it's been written about in numerous different news sources (just not Fox News, which is probably why you find it hard to believe).

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I didn't suggest it, it's been written about in numerous different news sources (just not Fox News, which is probably why you find it hard to believe).

You mean left wing news sources.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Yup.

You're right, of course. But I'd rather not see their continued deflections. They're boring, predictable, and stupid as hell. Perhaps we could create a trash forum for that nonsense and delete it daily.

Nay let their ignorance be observed for the world to see as a lesson for the young, that they may not be corrupted by mindless chaos.

K~

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yup.

If evidence is uncovered that shows reason for his impeachment and then a trial in the Senate, I am all for it. The whole mess needs to be cleaned up.
I am on the side of law and order. I didn't see that happen in the case of Hillary's emails.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

As opposed to "right wing" news sources?

As much as you don't believe what the "left" media puts out, I equally believe that Fox News and the "right" media are completely bonkers.

We'll see soon enough who was right. And if, indeed, Trump gets his orange ass kicked out of office then I shall be merciless in quoting and calling out everyone who defended him and made excuses for his nonsense. Just fair warning so there is no crying if this eventuates.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Good. Guess trump did ask Comey to let it go!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, the right said for months "nothing" would come of this. They were wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: carewemust

No, the right said for months "nothing" would come of this. They were wrong.

Wrong.
The 'right' have always said there is no evidence of any collusion to influence the election between the Trump campaign and the Russians.
That remains the case.
The 'left' can try and hide the embarrassment of all their crazy claims by clinging onto indictments that have nothing to do with election collusion all they like, but the false associations don't wash.

edit on 5/11/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

As much as you don't believe what the "left" media puts out, I equally believe that Fox News and the "right" media are completely bonkers.

We'll see soon enough who was right. And if, indeed, Trump gets his orange ass kicked out of office then I shall be merciless in quoting and calling out everyone who defended him and made excuses for his nonsense. Just fair warning so there is no crying if this eventuates.

I really don't care what you have to say or think about our President, you are an outsider who's opinion doesn't matter to Americans.

Just a fair warning.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I don't watch FOX news or visit their site as a pretty strict general rule.

But I also don't consider the opinions of news-people to be of any evidentiary value.

If you think Mueller is behind the leaks, I don't disagree. Why, however, is another thing. You and I could opine on that all day.

You didn't solve the riddle with what you heard on FOX news, CNN, MSNBC and thought would convince me. If anything, you proved my take is correct...the leaks are just fodder for the talking heads and public to be distracted with.

edit on 11/5/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I really don't care what you have to say or think about our President, you are an outsider who's opinion doesn't matter to Americans.

Just a fair warning.

Well, thankfully your opinion on an "outsider" having their opinion about American politics means absolutely nothing to me.

It clearly means something to you, however, as you keep responding to my posts.

edit on 5/11/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

as you keep responding to my posts.

Only because it's fun watching you go full rere.
😜

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join