It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Charge Michael Flynn, NBC News Reports

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: aethertek

So what? Obviously they were discussing the clandestine operation in the context of post-election actions. If this is what he's accused of, then he'd be wise to frame the discussion as a post-election state sanctioned intelligence operation vs. an immediate or actionable conspiracy.

Turkey is our ally, and Gulen has been charged with serious crimes in Turkey - including sedition and insurrection (I believe). We can and should turn over any criminal wanted by an ally, but especially those who seek to interfere with a lawfully installed government.

Of course, using that criteria the likes of Victoria Nuland should also be in cuffs. Which I'm totally OK with.

Turkey is a ally but we do not extradite people who are not guilty of a crime in our finding. he would be tortured and killed. turkeys court is a joke that is erodogens toy and tool of oppression. its would be murder to send him to turkey.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Is there doubt he is guilty as Turkey has claimed? Why does Erdogan want him so bad?

If Erdogan keeps up his path of anti-NATO/anti-US sentiment, I bet Gullen will be the least of his worries. Gladio is still very much a thing, from what I've read. Just ask Aldo Morro.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

hes a exile of the political kind. he is under our protection. the courts in turkey are illegitimate.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Ah, I was not aware of that. I appreciate the information though

I didn't know we had *that* kind of relationship with Turkey

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm still shocked and angered, but not surprised...that Flynn's son was a major web driver behind the spreading of "false news" about the alledged D.C. pedophile pizza parlor ring Hillary scandal; during the recent U.S. presidential campaign.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Well, I suppose that is why everyone has free speech/opinions huh?

We can spread what you call fake news at will (it actually hasn't been disproven, nor has it been proven - therefore not "fake news").

Just look at the Russia hysteria propaganda that gets spread around here. If I had a dime for every time I read some propaganda.......I'd be a rich man.
edit on 11/26/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Pizza gate isn't fake? It hasn't been disproven?

Yeah ok.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
So Flynn was charged with lying to the FBI, well with everything they had against him, that light charge means he cut a deal.

He is cooperating with Mueller & rolling over on Donny Two Scoops, this should also guarantee Sessions takes a fall too.

Michael Flynn Expected to Plead Guilty to Lying to FBI
www.bloomberg.com...

This just hit the wires, lets see where it goes today.

K~
edit on 1-12-2017 by aethertek because: link

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You don't know whether they had anything on him other than this technicality.

well with everything they had against him

Elaborate? Specifics too, please.

that light charge means he cut a deal.

...or it means they didn't have any good evidence otherwise? ...or that he cooperated with the investigation? There is no deal to cut in regard to POTUS, because he is not accused of breaking any laws.

Even IF he worked with the Russians to thwart Hillary, that just makes him an American patriot for routing that POS. There is no crime against doing what he's accused of doing, and no amount of liberal hysteria can *will* new laws onto the book retroactively. Trump walks, no impeachment, no indictment - you people are wrong as usual.

Care to make any more predictions, though? Especially with the lottery. I'd like to know which numbers not to pick.
edit on 12/1/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Nope. Two things:

1) Still no illegal activity

2) It's not trump that he's testifying about, it's Kushner. Who we already knew had back channel talks with many countries including Russia.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If people like Flynn/Manafort/etc were smart, they'd simply refuse to answer questions. Answering questions whatsoever is what got them in the mess they're in. You can't be charged with obstruction or lying to federal agents if you simply exercise your 5th amendment rights.

Never try to talk your way out of charges - you'll only make incriminating statements or statements that can be twisted.

Fortunately, the POTUS is in office AND relations with Russia are improving. Now, time to remove all Russian sanctions and reopen their embassies. We should probably give Putin a Presidential citation also, just in case he did actually have a hand in preventing Hillary's apocalyptic presidency.

At the end of the day, Russia can help us run the new world security order and punish/capture terrorists anywhere they hide.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

So true. But thankfully back channel talks aren't illegal. If these guys were smart, they'd admit to it or refuse to answer any questions. They can't be charged with anything if they 1) tell the truth or 2) simply refuse to answer.

Most of us love Russia, myself included. I'd have no issue if they all came forward today and said they did every last thing they're accused of. It just shows how much they needed to win, and highlight the importance of winning the election at any cost. Of course there is no evidence suggesting the breathless Democrats are even close in their beliefs.

Having contact with a Russian is easy, since there are so many Russians located abroad and domestically. It would be trivial to forget meeting any specific individual.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hell no it hasn't been disproven. Propagandists and liars like yourself want to believe it is, but it absolutely has not been.

Any time something of major values gets released, conspirators will inject disinformation into the stream of valid information. They will then laser focus on this information (ie: basement of Cxxxx Pizza not existing) to discredit the rest of the theory. No offense, but useful idiots are then used to parrot this information and further enhance its effect.

Care to explain Podesta's inappropriate (and out of context) use of code words used by pedophiles?

Care to explain Podesta and associates participating in "spirit cooking" ?

They're deviants, freaks, sickos and perverts. Pedophilia from these people (and the Clintons) wouldn't be surprising at all - par for the course of the demented left, really.
edit on 12/1/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

LMAO
Already four Trump associates charged with multiple felonies, with more to come & you're still spouting "pizzagate".
You're just too silly to take seriously.

K~

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
More bad news for the #Cult45 crowd.

#BREAKING: NBC News has learned that Robert #Mueller has enough evidence to bring charges against Michael Flynn and his son
#AMJoy pic.twitter.com/jfJ91NQs6h
— AM Joy w/Joy Reid (@amjoyshow) November 5, 2017

According to NBC News, investigators have “enough evidence to bring charges” against both Flynn and his son:

& his vomit comet pizza loving son too, delicious.

Mueller is applying renewed pressure on Flynn following his indictment of Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, three sources familiar with the investigation told NBC News. The investigators are speaking to multiple witnesses in coming days to gain more information surrounding Flynn’s lobbying work, including whether he laundered money or lied to federal agents about his overseas contacts, according to three sources familiar with the investigation. Mueller’s team is also examining whether Flynn attempted to orchestrate the removal of a chief rival of Turkish President Recep Erdogan from the U.S. to Turkey in exchange for millions of dollars, two officials said.

www.mediaite.com...

Uh oh that's the meeting Woosely was at, you know the one he testified about to Mueller's team.

K~

See what I told you? A big NOTHING BURGER. Flynn has duped Mueller! Don't underestimate what it takes (personality wise) to rise to become a Top General in the U.S. Army, like Michael Flynn did.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Shoo. It's Bull#.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

LMAO
Already four Trump associates charged with multiple felonies, with more to come & you're still spouting "pizzagate".
You're just too silly to take seriously.

K~

He's probably not as silly as someone who talks about multiple felonies in relation to Trump, that actually have nothing to do with Trump or his campaign colluding with Russia to fix the election.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

They won't be charged for communicating with the Russians. That was their job, Obama contacted the Russians well before he was elected and had his people do the same thing...namely reaching out in dialogue.

Obama Campaign Operative Met With Russian Officials in Moscow Prior to 2008 Election

Your bias is overwhelming your facts. Dial back your hate.
edit on 2-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

They won't be charged for communicating with the Russians. That was their job, Obama contacted the Russians well before he was elected and had his people do the same thing...namely reaching out in dialogue.

Obama Campaign Operative Met With Russian Officials in Moscow Prior to 2008 Election

Your bias is overwhelming your facts. Dial back your hate.

The investigation into Russian Meddling ground to a halt, due to OBSTRUCTION. That will be where the witch-hunt takes us next. Ohhhh.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Better add Obama to you signature prediction.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join