It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Charge Michael Flynn, NBC News Reports

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

He's a snake and I wouldn't get too comfortable with that idea if I were you. They interrogated Keith Schiller trumps personal body guard yesterday for six hours when they thought they would only need three, then Mueller issued a gag order on his testimony.
Ut oh....

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Seldom sweety. Seldom.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Watch it and weep. It will happen. Much to your dismay.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I have no idols. Seems you do though. Lol

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Yeah and you said Trump wouldn't win. Excuse me if I don't believe you. My idol is the truth. It always wins in the end.

edit on 9-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

No Jesus h Christ I'm not watching that crap.
Give it up already.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You can't handle the TRUTH!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

#ing trump didn't even think he'd win so give me a break. He had to write his acceptance speech election night. He still can't believe it which is why he has to keep talking about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Trump knew he'd outfox the Jezebel Hillary.
edit on 9-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Post all the ignorant crap you want, wont change reality.
Mueller investigating Mike Flynn and son’s plot to kidnap Muslim cleric and give him to Turkey for cash

Special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating Mike Flynn and his son’s alleged plot to kidnap a Muslim cleric living in the U.S. and hand him over to Turkey in exchange for millions of dollars.

The former national security adviser to President Donald Trump and his son, Mike Flynn Jr., would have been paid up to $15 million for delivering Fethullah Gulen to the Turkish government, according to sources familiar with the investigation who spoke to the Wall Street Journal.

FBI agents have questioned at least four individuals about a meeting in December 2016, during the presidential transition, at the 21 Club in New York City, where Flynn met with representatives of the Turkish government.

That meeting was a follow-up to a secret Sept. 19 meeting attended by former CIA director James Woolsey, who said Flynn and others discussed “a covert step in the dead of night to whisk this guy away.”

www.rawstory.com...

Woolsey already testified to Mueller & is now a witness in a criminal investigation against Flynn.

But hey keep posting your crap from some wackjob on youtube, I'm sure it will make a difference.

K~
edit on 10-11-2017 by aethertek because: fefe

edit on 10-11-2017 by aethertek because: funpic

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with Russia. If Robert Mueller goes after something like this, a career soldier who served America for decades, there would be huge backlash against him.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join