It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Charge Michael Flynn, NBC News Reports

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
More bad news for the #CultHillary crowd.

First Comey Memo Concluded Hillary Was "Grossly Negligent," Punishable By Jail
edit on 7-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
More bad news for the #CultHillary crowd.

First Comey Memo Concluded Hillary Was "Grossly Negligent," Punishable By Jail

I am just going to put The Hill up there for you so you don't have to hear the slams for posting a link to Tyler Durden.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: aethertek

What it is is a toe in the door. The guy wore a wire. Since July. Maybe he didn't get anything or anyone. Maybe he did. Mueller plays close to the vest.

So leaking everything you possibly can about your investigation is playing close to the chest??

The sheer amount of leaks coming out of Muellers investigation are staggering...

The legal teams for Manafort, Gates, Papadopoulus, Kushner, Flynn, Trump family and aides...all are regularly notified with Subpoenas, request for interviews, search warrants etc.

I have not seen any clear evidence that it is Mueller's team leaking. Even with the "Sealed" indictments, Manaforts attorney was seen in the grand jury building when those were issued on that Friday.

More to the point, leaks help Trump and Company get a whiff about where the investigation is heading and give subjects of the investigation a heads up, they don't help Mueller, so I suspect the leaking is coming out of DOJ or Trump associated attorneys.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: GuidedKill

This whole Russia narrative has been blasted to hell in the last few weeks

By Narrative, you mean two congressional investigations and Special Prosecutor?

How have those investigations been "blasted"?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

So far, the only indictments have been for matters unrelated to the Russia Narrative. If Flynn gets indicted, it will likely be for his work for the Turkish government, again unrelated to the Trump/Russia claims.

Even if we accept the premise that Mueller is trying to "flip" Manafort, Flynn, etc, on Trump, that means he doesn't have anything solid now, and is still fishing. Last I heard, Muller hasn't even requested an interview with Trump.

People on the congressional investigations have said on several occasions that they've seen no evidence Russia tried to help Trump win the election.
We now have a solid picture of Russia's meddling, and it looks like they were generally working to sow discord. For example, instigating both white supremacist rallies and Black lives Matters rallies at the same places & times. They were neither pro-Trump nor pro-Hillary.

Muller now seems to be turning toward the Podestas, Fusion, and other lobbyists. He's moving away from the Russia narrative, not toward it.
edit on 7-11-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Even guilt of a friend/associate proves nothing about POTUS.

A friend/associate? Like the guy who lives down the street? or someone you know from high-school?

Chief National Security Advisor, Campaign Chief, Deputy Campaign Manager, Multiple Foreign Policy Advisors..the list goes on.

It proves at the least he has a penchant for hiring many people in leadership roles in his Presidential campaign and the Whitehouse who have been involved in indictable Illegal Activity involving Russians.

And hell...Mueller is only scratching the surface in his investigation.

By the time Watergate wrapped up there were over 40 people indicted or jailed.

Trump likes to go "Bigly", we will see if he breaks that precedent.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

So far, the only indictments have been for matters unrelated to the Russia Narrative.

Papadopoulos was indicted and charged for repeatedly lying about his contacts with the Russian Government on behalf of the Trump Campaign.

You should read up.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Even if we accept the premise that Mueller is trying to "flip" Manafort, Flynn, etc, on Trump, that means he doesn't have anything solid now, and is still fishing.

????
Again...40 people were indicted in Watergate and the first was indicted almost 2 years before Nixon resigning.
No, it does not mean he doesn't have anything.
It means he is methodically taking down an organization starting with little fish.

Last I heard, Muller hasn't even requested an interview with Trump.

I know. It is driving Trump nuts. Mueller is amassing evidence, so when he sits Trump down he can pin him on a few dozen counts of perjury.

People on the congressional investigations have said on several occasions that they've seen no evidence Russia tried to help Trump win the election.

False. Just clearly, repeatedly false in a flat earth kind of way.

We now have a solid picture of Russia's meddling, and it looks like they were generally working to sow discord. For example, instigating both white supremacist rallies and Black lives Matters rallies at the same places & times. They were neither pro-Trump nor pro-Hillary.

Sure, division and chaos was the pan, just like Trumps campaign. They also indisputably and clearly worked to assist Trump in getting elected. The evidence is a mountain and GOP and Dems and Intelligence Community and Trump appointed folks all agree.

Muller now seems to be turning toward the Podestas, Fusion, and other lobbyists. He's moving away from the Russia narrative, not toward it.

Hold on to that "narrative".

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
It means he is methodically taking down an organization starting with little fish.

I thought the DOJ and FBI did that by handing out immunity like Halloween candy?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

No it is not driving Trump nuts, he looks like he's having a wonderful time on his Asia tour. None of Trump's supporters care either. We're happy to see the corrupt officials finally be dragged out of their houses and given a set of matching bracelets. Hope to see way more of these investigations/prosecutions in the future!

Furthermore, the investigation has been spun by MSM/extremists to appear that Trump was under investigation - this is simply not the case. In fact, it is an outright lie. The latest information suggests Dems are in his crosshairs, making this a true bipartisan investigation. Podesta has already resigned in anticipation, and several top Democrats (Brazile/Warren) have abandoned that ship before it sinks.

This investigation is in regard to corruption and foreign influence, not the Trump/Russia "collusion" narrative that your side has only recently quit pushing. There is no Trump/Russia "collusion," no one serious has ever suggested there was Trump/Russia "collusion" and they now admit these accusations wouldn't even constitute illegal activity anyhow (which is how I am 100% certain this isn't the reason for the investigation - Mueller can't/wouldn't investigate NON-CRIMES). There is absolutely 0% chance this will end POTUSs presidency.

This nonsense too shall die a slow, over beaten horse-type death - like all of those other ""super accurate"" lefty predictions we were force-fed in 2016. Every day the President remains in office and inches his agenda closer to completion is a testament to that fact.
edit on 11/7/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

So far, the only indictments have been for matters unrelated to the Russia Narrative.

Papadopoulos was indicted and charged for repeatedly lying about his contacts with the Russian Government on behalf of the Trump Campaign.

You should read up.

On behalf of himself actually.

Swamp Implant #3 he was.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Things are getting real and the crap is going to hit the fan soon. This video details what to expect.

Trump has trumped those trying to outsmart him. Forget Flynn. Trump and Muller set a trap and the perps walked right in to it.
edit on 9-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Trump and Mueller....ooooookay...

That's a joke right?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Wait and see. you'll be surprised. Your idols are going to jail! You didn't even have time to watch the video before your knee-jerk reply! Watch it and weep! LOL

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So far no one is confirming that and I'm pretty sure they would be talking about it if it were true soooo.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

SillyOleYou, just wait and see. Trump got to be president because he could outsmart his adversaries.

Watch the vid and count the weeks to you idols falling.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You're crazy. He's under investigation for obstruction of justice and conspiracy with a foreign country .

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Are you talking to me? Why would I waste my time watching some right wing nut video that is total bulltish and slanted? No I didn't you're right. I don't need to the idea is stupid. Stupid...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Wait and see. You're dead wrong!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Suit yourself. Stock up on coloring books and find a safe space. Your idols will fall.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join