It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Charge Michael Flynn, NBC News Reports

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No one saw Popadopalos. He managed to stay off of everyone's radar and his indictment is directly tied to trump and his campaign and his lying for trump. This is not as distanced from trump as you all would like to believe. And this shows we are not privy to everything that Mueller is doing or what evidence he may possess. You are being hasty in drawing your conclusions.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No one saw popadopalos because it was sealed and the plea was entered in secret. Plus it was a lame process crime, a nothing burger that the left has ceased upon because they have nothing else.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The Papadop is an exposed Implant.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
My money is on him running away (resigning) instead of facing the music.

I'm sure we'll find out at some point.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You don't believe that do you? Of course he is. Mueller was put in place to investigate the firing of James Comey...

And Comey said he wasn't under investigation.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

This is not as distanced from trump as you all would like to believe.

Are you putting me in the 'you all' bucket again? I typically look at things like this dispassionately, I don't have a dog in the Trump race.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Kind of like Schrodingers cat.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You think Mueller isn't trying to flip Manafort? Hooo boy. Ok...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Yep. Because you hold the charges over their head, you don't actually indict them when you're trying to flip them. The only way you indict them is if they've agreed to flip and you're getting a guilty plea out of them for reduced sentencing since they flipped. But manafort and gates plead not guilty.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Wow, don't come unglued my friend, it is not healthy.

That wasn't anger. A slight bit of frustration, yes, but the reason for the capital letters was to make sure you could read them, as you clearly have a problem reading plain English. Nice big Sesame Street letters, just to make sure you understood.

You had no problems chatting it up on ats for those long hours working, how much work can you actually get done when you spend half of the day on here?

Aaaaand back to the nonsense we go.

Face it mate, people have lives outside ATS. You may be glued to your screen, but others have work outside ATS to do. It just so happened that I was in a hotel AFTER WORK and NOT HOME when I was posting that last night. Even 10 seconds of logical thought from you and you might have worked that out for yourself.

Are you going to keep trying to troll me and make a big deal that took it 12 hours to post because I was away for work? Or can we put this to bed now after I have explained this in nice big sesame street letters for you? Remember the topic of this thread - something which I have been trying to discuss and you have done your darndest to troll? Lets get back to the topic please.

edit on 6/11/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Yep. Because you hold the charges over their head, you don't actually indict them when you're trying to flip them. The only way you indict them is if they've agreed to flip and you're getting a guilty plea out of them for reduced sentencing since they flipped. But manafort and gates plead not guilty.

It's been noted many times that the indictments Mueller HAS brought are minor, that there are many things he could charge them with but hasn't yet because he's holding them over their heads. The indictments he did pursue are intended as warnings that Mueller is not playing games.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
www.denverpost.com...

Manafort potentially faces up to 80 years in prison, according to a review of the federal charges and the relevant statutes by The Associated Press. Gates, who also worked for the Trump campaign, faces up to 70 years.

Nothing says minor like 80 years.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Surely, Mueller intends to use some of the evidence seized from Manafort's home in July?

And if Mueller began sharing evidence with Schneiderman in July and August, it stands to reason that Schneiderman may build a case using some of that evidence.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Did I miss the news of today's indictments being handed out? I went back through the thread and didn't see anything.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Surely, Mueller intends to use some of the evidence seized from Manafort's home in July?

And if Mueller began sharing evidence with Schneiderman in July and August, it stands to reason that Schneiderman may build a case using some of that evidence.

Of course, and he can share any evidence he collected, except for any evidence he was required to return because it was not part of the warrant/raid.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Haha. Ok.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Of course, and he can share any evidence he collected, except for any evidence he was required to return because it was not part of the warrant/raid.

But it's possible that all of the evidence collected from Manafort's home could be suppressed...not just the attorney-client privilege stuff. That's what makes this mistake so interesting.

This is the case that was referred to in the other thread where we were discussing this, the other day:
U.S. v. Wey, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, No. 15-cr-00611

And the feds have since dropped the charges. Wey walked away a free man because of a 'blanket suppression' that was coincidentally, just granted in June.

ETA: Of course, it all really depends on what exactly happened when that material was unlawfully seized and how quickly it was returned, etc. Still, it could prove to be a major error.

edit on 11/6/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I don't know that phrase. References in the urban dictionary are ummm off the mark. Especially for me.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I'll make a note.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Sorry, now that they've been charged they have to defend themselves. No point in cooperating. Unless of course, team mueller is withholding exonerating evidence as a tactic, which is highly unethical.

But sorry to burst your bubble, they've got nothing else on manafort. This was the wad and it's been shot. each bang from here out will be quieter than the last and this will all go down as one of the greatest and lamest political witch hunts in US history.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join