It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Charge Michael Flynn, NBC News Reports

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: Kryties

That is a very interesting read.

If true, it shows how Mueller really knows what he is doing and is playing the game wisely.

Personally, I don't think Trump would just start pardoning people knowing Mueller could pass this on to the states.

Maybe this is where the illegally seized evidence comes into play. The raid, in question, happened in July. In August, Mueller began to coordinate and share evidence with the NY AG, Schneiderman.

But, I also found the article interesting. I expect shenanigans though.

ETA: Also, I don't know when the illegally seized evidence was returned...but this CNN article says 'sources' say it happened sometime before September 5 (the date of the article): Link

Maybe it was returned before Mueller shared evidence with Schneiderman, but maybe not.

As long as that evidence is not used in Mueller's case, they should be fine.

I am referring to any potential state case brought by the NY AG. If Mueller shared illegally obtained evidence with Schneiderman and NY is building a case based/hinging on any of it, I assume Manafort will contest it on those grounds. So far, the illegally obtained evidence is an argument Manafort's legal defense team intends to use with Mueller (Link).

These guys are not idiots. They are not in their positions just out of shear luck.

They know what they are doing and are not going to make such an obvious mistake.

Also, I doubt any charges the state would potentially bring against Manafort would be dependent upon the argument they intend to use in Manafort's defense.

They will have other evidence to rely upon.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: thesaneone

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

When I get home I'll just post the bloody article and let the wolves try to tear it apart rather than the messenger.

Find that article yet?

Yes. Thanks for asking - troll.

It is against terms and conditions to call other members trolls.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

If true, it shows how Mueller really knows what he is doing and is playing the game wisely.

Personally, I don't think Trump would just start pardoning people knowing Mueller could pass this on to the states.

Maybe this is where the illegally seized evidence comes into play. The raid, in question, happened in July. In August, Mueller began to coordinate and share evidence with the NY AG, Schneiderman.

ETA: Also, I don't know when the illegally seized evidence was returned...but this CNN article says 'sources' say it happened sometime before September 5 (the date of the article): Link

Maybe it was returned before Mueller shared evidence with Schneiderman, but maybe not.

I am referring to any potential state case brought by the NY AG. If Mueller shared illegally obtained evidence with Schneiderman and NY is building a case based/hinging on any of it, I assume Manafort will contest it on those grounds. So far, the illegally obtained evidence is an argument Manafort's legal defense team intends to use with Mueller (Link).

These guys are not idiots. They are not in their positions just out of shear luck.

They know what they are doing and are not going to make such an obvious mistake.

But they did make the mistake.

Ah well, it all remains to be seen anyway.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Pretty well mannered to mock someone telling a member thank you for accurate information.
Things seem upside down when "thank you" is hypocritical.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

When I get home I'll just post the bloody article and let the wolves try to tear it apart rather than the messenger.

Find that article yet?

It is against terms and conditions to call other members trolls.

Thanks for sharing mate, I am sure the mods will fix it if they feel it necessary.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

But they did make the mistake.

Ah well, it all remains to be seen anyway.

What mistake specifically?

I had not seen that they had used that particular information in their indictment of Manafort.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Actually they have a history of making that exact mistake... over and over.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Pretty well mannered to mock someone telling a member thank you for accurate information.
Things seem upside down when "thank you" is hypocritical.

How is calling out hypocrisy "mocking"?

This'll be good.....

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Actually they have a history of making that exact mistake... over and over.

Ok. I'm open to being shown some evidence.

Can you provide something to show that Mueller or the NY offices have a record of using wrongfully obtained info in their prosecutions?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Mueller is holding back in case trump tries to pardon.
Isn't it amazing how they just know trump will try something underhanded.
Like when they had to make those provisions so he couldn't fire people while they were on summer break. It's like parents baby proofing the house.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

This'll be good.....

Not really.

My post which was in no way directed at you:

Nice. Thanks for the info!

Your rude intrusion:

From "unnamed sources"? LOL. I can point to a million posts on ATS where Trump supporters claim a news article is "fake news" because the sources are unnamed - yet when a Trump supporter uses "unnamed sources" suddenly it's "good info"? LOLOLOL the hypocrisy is astounding.

As a member with Writer-Fighter-Scholar in their profile I would think you would understand how LOL and LOLOLOL could be taken as mockery.
Your rude intrusion is now hilarious in retrospect when you posted that the members info was actually correct, if only one time.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Like when they had to make those provisions so he couldn't fire people while they were on summer break. It's like parents baby proofing the house.

Another brilliant strategy.

Now Trump has prosecutors making decisions based on what they *think* Trump might do.

Brilliant.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I can't think of his name but there was a Republican the other week who came out and basically said the same thing - that the White House is a nursery and the adults there are trying to stop the baby from hurting himself.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Sigh.

Are we going to move on, or are you intent on making this conversation go in circles for the next 10 pages?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Look into weissman (Mueller's number 2). Got a whole bunch of convictions that were overturned for intimidating witnesses, wrongful procurement of evidence, and withholding evidence.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Find that article yet?

About time, only took 12 hours.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

He already is.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Find that article yet?

About time, only took 12 hours.

What part of I WASN'T HOME was so difficult to understand?

I said it multiple times, apparently plain English is too difficult for you to understand?

You do also realise I'm in a different timezone to you don't you? You do realise that there are other countries on this planet don't you?

Keep proving my point that all you do is antagonise and insult though.

edit on 6/11/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I in no way initiated a conversation with you.
After this display, I will not be seeking further interaction.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I in no way initiated a conversation with you.
After this display, I will not be seeking further interaction.

Great. Have a nice day then. Sorry that discussion about topics in a discussion forum offends you so much.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join