It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Protests To Remove Trump From Office Result In Absolute Total Failure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The star attraction was the fruit dressed in a dirty unicorn outfit with sandles waving a plastic battle axe in Texas.

The new symbol of the Left.

You are the new symbol of the Right here on ATS.

All you guys with dirty unicorn costumes must hang tight, your triggering was extra special.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The star attraction was the fruit dressed in a dirty unicorn outfit with sandles waving a plastic battle axe in Texas.

You are the new symbol of the Right here on ATS.

All you guys with dirty unicorn costumes must hang tight, your triggering was extra special.

I'll wash my dirty unicorn costume just for you and mail it to you. I'll also include my bike lock just to make it more special.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Still, it's better than the wannabe Nazi outfits of the right.

I'll take dirty unicorn costume any day over dressing up like a Nazi.

Another one with a onesie horn hanging in the closet.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Wow. Welcome to the party unfunny Archie Bunker.

Would you let that fruit date your daughter?

How about walk your dog?

Wash your car?

For those following along, if you don't have any of them, just go back to your mom's basement.
edit on 5-11-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Man. Stupidity knows no bounds. If he was gay he wouldn't want to date my daughter. Dude, think before sticking your foot in your ass mouth.

How about walk your dog?

Wash your car?

No problem there.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Man. Stupidity knows no bounds. If he was gay he wouldn't want to date my daughter. Dude, think before sticking your foot in your ass mouth.

How about walk your dog?

Wash your car?

No problem there.

Who said anything about gay?

Fruit is short for fruitcake, a cake that doesn't know what it wants to be. Same as a dude that dresses as a unicorn in public.

Use your brain next time instead of seeing homophobes around every corner.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Nice backpedal. You still win though. "Give him his prize Jim."

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Nice backpedal. You still win though. "Give him his prize Jim."

You are following the Left's example to a tee, accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of.

That trophy pic is the only backpedal in this thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

All I can say is, bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, what a pathetic turnout, and second, are they really so clueless as to think protests remove a sitting president?? Really?? Gee, I guess we can set aside all of the claims of the Left being so much more "educated" than the Right, eh? Perhaps they can locate a decent civics class somewhere, and learn something actually useful, and real.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Of course, because it was hyped up faked articles to bring in site hits as well as keep people divided.

So, when is the next Antifa violence day slated for? No time is too soon to freak out!

edit on 5-11-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Muhuhahahaha
One of those "supersoldiers"

edit on 5-11-2017 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
FEAR is the mind killer...provided YOU actually use one...HERE'S the training cadre..

edit on 6-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Pity. And now look at all those wet pants, it was all for nothing.

Right wingers... can't make this up. Who would've thunkt that people could be this stupid.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

a reply to: 3n19m470

So now "failure" equals "violence".

Of course. Why would you think differently? If the protest ends up in violence it would be a failure. Alex Jones and the Alt-Right has been pushing a narrative about the protests ending up in violence. Antifa supersolders? LMAO.

But for these people I guess its a big success when you managed to suppress your emotions enough to keep your hands to yourself.

That's the narrative they want you to believe. Most people are not that "emotional" to get violent. It's only the few Antifa members (some are paid) who are violent.

www.theverge.com...

I thought failure equals failure and violence equals violence. For example, the protests can be a failure without also being violent right? And, I can use violence to defend my family from an Antifa thug without also being a failure.

So, no, you are wrong. Failure does not equal violence. Just because everyone agrees the protests were a failure because nobody showed up, that's not the same thing as saying that they would have been successful if violence happened.

It's kind of annoying that I have to explain words to you.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
Ok, this thread is blowing my mind.

So, like all those people that did show up didn't get the memo that "its not real"? Or what? I'm f**** confused!

They are doing what they always do... Changing reality to suit their emotional need to be right.

The op rightfully called the protests a complete failure by listing the numbers of participants. There was a low turnout. Apparently our nation isn't in any danger of fascism.

See the Leftist mind cannot accept this. In their mind, Trump is a danger and EVERYBODY in their right minds knows this and is very deeply concerned and its not fake outrage at all over not getting way not at all.

So they are actually replying to an imaginary op, with imaginary comments in the place of ours.

The op and comments They see, as best as i can guess, reads something like this: "Hahaha those Antifa protests were such a fail because they didnt kick anyones ass and there werent any Supersoldiers! Alex Jones rules and was totally right!"

Or alex jones was wrong or whatever...

I dont watch/listen/read AJ. You'd have to ask one of the AJ pros who are up to date on his show, like deaf alien or painterz.

But reality doesn't matter to them. To them, this op had nothing to do with "low turnout" and everything to do with supersoldiers that were never mentioned here, until They brought it up on page 2...

Now the entire thread is transformed to suit their psychologically ill need to be always correct. Notice how when one does it, they all follow suit, as if they are all seeing the same imaginary op on their screens. Their ideology is exactly like a spreading cancer... It encoded itself into the minds of all the Leftys in the thread already... So that they are In Lock Step with eachother, goose stepping to their futures together.

Its the "human virus" mentioned in the Matrix that forced the machines to kill us.

No its more like an Invasion of the Body Snatchers, but people Can be cured. We are fighting the equivilant of an alien/microbe/viral invasion though.

Anyway, this delusion feeds their fantasy that right wingers are obsessed with violence. Like as if that's how we keep score or something. No, we just call a spade a spade. A failure is a failure.

Like I said, it's like dealing with a mental patient. It's sad, but, what can you really do? *shrug* We can only prevent them from harming others and themselves with their over emotionally reactionary behavior and their poisonous Marxist reasoning.
edit on 11/6/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Perhaps they were all having their collective moon time. Maybe some of the females were as well.

That's no excuse. They're all into free bleeding now, so they'd be able to really bleed for their cause.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Apparently our nation isn't in any danger of fascism.

The Patriot Act keeps you save, right? There was no inside job and nobody warned us of the MICs. Neither Eisenhower nor JFK. Right? Right?... Right?

We can only prevent them from harming others and themselves with their over emotionally reactionary behavior and their poisonous Marxist reasoning.

Sweet.

#WhiteSaintsOfATS

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Not easy staging an uprising with a bunch of stoners.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Not easy staging an uprising with a bunch of stoners.

Oh yeah? Spread a rumor that Reese's peanut butter cups are going to be discontinued and see what happens.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It's kind of annoying that I have to explain words to you.

Same here.

If you would use your brain you would understand that it is good that the Antifa failed to use violence. If you would your brain you would agree that it is a good thing.

Nice straw man you got there about defending family. Of course you and I both know that it would be a success if we managed to defend our families.

Annoying to explain words to you indeed. Next time read my words carefully and slowly before you make a fool out of yourself.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join