It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Protests To Remove Trump From Office Result In Absolute Total Failure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: essentialtremors

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Painterz
That's because this was never a real thing!

It was an invention of the Alt-Right, Infowars, they all got worked up about this thing that was never a real thing!

It wasn't a 'total failure' because it wasn't real!

Just now the alt-right are trying to spin it as well of course it was real, it just failed, because hurrrr, libtards are stoopid.

And no, just no. They don't get to play that card.

Exactly what I've been laughing about. It's kind of funny to watch all the right wingers getting worked up over this, when they're the ones who invented it. I see people here aren't even questioning it lol.

Seriously. I don't know why I expected different.

Look over here! At the shiny anti-fa thing!

Sorry. I get a lot of my information from you guys... Can you please direct me to the threads where you guys called this out as a right wing ploy in order to warn others about the alt rights duplicity and deception?

I figured most people wouldn't need an entire thread to know this is grade A BS.

Obviously I was wrong.

Whats BS about it? Seriously!

It was organized, it was promoted, people showed up.

The rallies were real, no doubt.

What wasn't real was every right wing news story about some planned "civil war", building this up into a straw man so they can then knock it down and talk about the dumb anti fa who are now conveniently the same as democrats and liberals when described in the articles in question..

Your God Emperor has a phrase for this kind of thing. What was it again...

Oh yeah, FAKE NEWS.

Oh, the "rallies" were real. Ive had keg parties that were bigger than most of those so called rallies, but for the sake of argument, we will let you call them rallies...

So, the rallies WERE real, its just that they were an utter failure, is that it? Kinda like how the op and I, and everyone else who is properly engaged with reality has been saying?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

It was an invention of the Alt-Right, Infowars, they all got worked up about this thing that was never a real thing!

Just now the alt-right are trying to spin it as well of course it was real, it just failed, because hurrrr, libtards are stoopid.

Exactly what I've been laughing about. It's kind of funny to watch all the right wingers getting worked up over this, when they're the ones who invented it. I see people here aren't even questioning it lol.

Sorry. I get a lot of my information from you guys... Can you please direct me to the threads where you guys called this out as a right wing ploy in order to warn others about the alt rights duplicity and deception?

I figured most people wouldn't need an entire thread to know this is grade A BS.

Obviously I was wrong.

What wasn't real was every right wing news story about some planned "civil war", building this up into a straw man so they can then knock it down and talk about the dumb anti fa who are now conveniently the same as democrats and liberals when described in the articles in question..

Oh yeah, FAKE NEWS.

Oh, the "rallies" were real. Ive had keg parties that were bigger than most of those so called rallies, but for the sake of argument, we will let you call them rallies...

So, the rallies WERE real, its just that they were an utter failure, is that it? Kinda like how the op and I, and everyone else who is properly engaged with reality has been saying?

It worked enough for you and the op to be triggered and having to post how much you guys are winning.

Hook line and sinker

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So, who's the new President/Vice President?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
So, who's the new President/Vice President?

The Flash and Mr Garrison.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Good lord, some of you guys are unreal.

This whole story was exactly the same thing as if somebody started a rumour that Trump was going to come out as gay yesterday.

Then when he didn't come out as gay, you all declare a terrific victory because obviously he was going to come out as gay, but he was too scared to.

So the fact your utterly made up story didn't happen is taken as proof that it was real.

Do you really not see how utterly absurd a position to take that is?!?

Deny Ignorance, this site used to be called. Geezus.

Why do you hate on the gays?

Why do you love to make straw man arguments?

Because I love straw as a medium and sell it all on Etsy.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It wasn't real but, Antifa showed up albeit in far smaller numbers than expected.

Yep, sounds fake to me. Nevermind the actual evidence captured on video.

Reality denying is the "in" thing with the left these days.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

He was talking about the violence and the Antifa supersoldiers. That narrative was being pushed by Alex Jones and many believed him and expected, even wanted, it to happen.
It didn't.
What does that tell you about the right pushing the narrative about how the left is bad?
Fox News and Breitbart are disappointed that there was no violence.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

It wasn't real but, Antifa showed up albeit in far smaller numbers than expected.

That's what happens when one listens to BS rhetoric. It was built up by the alt right. They were wrong.

Nothing wrong with denying an alternative reality created by pundits and believed by sheep.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

That's what happens when one listens to BS rhetoric. It was built up by the alt right. They were wrong.

Nothing wrong with denying an alternative reality created by pundits and believed by sheep.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that because if you tell a lie long enough you'll begin to believe it yourself.

Your so butthurt is was a complete and utter failure you need to make excuses that the alt right was behind it?

Good god the denial is off the charts on this one.

Just
before you make yourself look even more foolish.
edit on 5-11-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Actually he's right.
Alex Jones was the one who started the whole BS.
www.theverge.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Obviously I was wrong.

Oh yeah, FAKE NEWS.

The rallies were what they were going to be. What they weren't were the beginning of a civil war. As the the right wing propaganda here reported.

Which is what (strangely) people are laughing at here. I guess if it turned into a civil war everyone would be happy?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Yeah. Strange reaction. It's a failure because there was no violence. In a way it is. Failure to provide ammo and validation to the alt right. )

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Obviously I was wrong.

Oh yeah, FAKE NEWS.

The rallies were what they were going to be. What they weren't were the beginning of a civil war. As the the right wing propaganda here reported.

Which is what (strangely) people are laughing at here. I guess if it turned into a civil war everyone would be happy?

there are many neo-nazis here upset this didn't get violent as they can't exactly call whatever they're trying to a win.
ats 2017 does read like stormfront nowadays.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It was a failure because Fox and other alt-right extremist news outlets lied.

Right-wing propaganda outlets flat out lied, and tried to scare people of an "antifa apocolypse" with members going door-to-door shooting white people.

The rumour started with a video posted in September that warned viewers about an "upcoming civil war." It was posted by Jordan Peltz, who works for the private company US Warrant Service and maintained a Facebook page that had a profile picture of donkey wearing a Nazi armband. Peltz also has a website called Nazi-donkeys.com.

Anti-Trump protests were planned from Nov. 4 onward by Refuse Fascism, but the group told BuzzFeed News that the protests are meant to be non-violent. No "antifa" group has called for violence online during the Nov. 4 protests.

"What they're saying is completely false," Taylor said. "They’re blatant lies, and they’re creating and intending to intimidate people who want to stand up to the Trump/Pence regime. It's concerning that these lies are being spread and that they're unleashing threats."

The "antifa apocalypse" and "antifa overthrow" ideas were then baselessly perpetuated by right-wing websites like InfoWars and the Gateway Pundit.

Link

So...doesn't it bother any of you that you were blatantly lied to?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The star attraction was the fruit dressed in a dirty unicorn outfit with sandles waving a plastic battle axe in Texas.

The new symbol of the Left.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The star attraction was the fruit dressed in a dirty unicorn outfit with sandles waving a plastic battle axe in Texas.

Wow. Welcome to the party unfunny Archie Bunker.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Still, it's better than the wannabe Nazi outfits of the right.

I'll take dirty unicorn costume any day over dressing up like a Nazi.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

This guy was the embodiment of Trump supporters before they even existed:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You are the new symbol of the Right here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Antifa means Anti First Amendment

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join