It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Protests To Remove Trump From Office Result In Absolute Total Failure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Painterz
That's because this was never a real thing!

It was an invention of the Alt-Right, Infowars, they all got worked up about this thing that was never a real thing!

It wasn't a 'total failure' because it wasn't real!

Just now the alt-right are trying to spin it as well of course it was real, it just failed, because hurrrr, libtards are stoopid.

And no, just no. They don't get to play that card.

Exactly what I've been laughing about. It's kind of funny to watch all the right wingers getting worked up over this, when they're the ones who invented it. I see people here aren't even questioning it lol.

Seriously. I don't know why I expected different.

Look over here! At the shiny anti-fa thing!

Sorry. I get a lot of my information from you guys... Can you please direct me to the threads where you guys called this out as a right wing ploy in order to warn others about the alt rights duplicity and deception?

I figured most people wouldn't need an entire thread to know this is grade A BS.

Obviously I was wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ok, this thread is blowing my mind.

So, like all those people that did show up didn't get the memo that "its not real"? Or what? I'm f**** confused!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Were the protesters even real?!

Is anything real anymore?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I am very happy that they had a big peaceful fail this weekend.

At least they had the balls to stand up for what they believe. Sorry it was so peaceful.

Thats what demonstrations are supposed to be about, as opposed to dropping bombs and waging unjust war on foreign lands.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

It was an invention of the Alt-Right, Infowars, they all got worked up about this thing that was never a real thing!

Just now the alt-right are trying to spin it as well of course it was real, it just failed, because hurrrr, libtards are stoopid.

Exactly what I've been laughing about. It's kind of funny to watch all the right wingers getting worked up over this, when they're the ones who invented it. I see people here aren't even questioning it lol.

Sorry. I get a lot of my information from you guys... Can you please direct me to the threads where you guys called this out as a right wing ploy in order to warn others about the alt rights duplicity and deception?

I figured most people wouldn't need an entire thread to know this is grade A BS.

Obviously I was wrong.

Whats BS about it? Seriously!

It was organized, it was promoted, people showed up.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Im kind of angry that you guys just sat back and let us all be suckered.

I'm kinda disappointed that you got suckered in by Alex Jones.

Many of us on both sides expected peaceful protests.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

Obviously I was wrong.

Whats BS about it? Seriously!

It was organized, it was promoted, people showed up.

The rallies were real, no doubt.

What wasn't real was every right wing news story about some planned "civil war", building this up into a straw man so they can then knock it down and talk about the dumb anti fa who are now conveniently the same as democrats and liberals when described in the articles in question..

Your God Emperor has a phrase for this kind of thing. What was it again...

Oh yeah, FAKE NEWS.

edit on 5-11-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker Ahh yes a peaceful demonstration is a complete failure. Nice logic

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Well that makes more sense than saying it wasn't real.
But the hyperbole about a civil war was just that, and you'd have to be an idiot to think there was going to be a civil war over a protest.

Also, you've got the wrong guy calling Trump my emperor, he's as much mine as yours buddy.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
I am actually kind of surprised after all the money spent on the NYT full page ad and all of the media coverage. It appears it was a big "fizzle" and there wasn't even any broken windows or bike lock injuries this time. Largest turnout appears to be in LA with about 2K people. NYC only had a couple of hudred.

Yes. All the right's fear mongering and smearing amounted to a fart in the wind.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Good, now maybe conservatives will stop obsessing over them as if ANIFITA has any power at all.

But, I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I am very happy that they had a big peaceful fail this weekend.

At least they had the balls to stand up for what they believe. Sorry it was so peaceful.

Thats what demonstrations are supposed to be about, as opposed to dropping bombs and waging unjust war on foreign lands.

Yep its just too bad that "what they believe in" is a bunch of nonsense.

What do unjust wars on foreign lands have to do with this? In any way? I get that you're mad about unjust wars, but, it doesn't really fit, logically, into your argument... You're going on tangents here, intrptr. I do it often so I recognize it well.

Are you saying that when other people protest, like the TeaParty, they do so by conducting unjust wars in foreign lands? So we should be thankful that Antifa broke the mold with a new, innovative peaceful way of protesting?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

But the hyperbole about a civil war was just that, and you'd have to be an idiot to think there was going to be a civil war over a protest.

There's some members here who'd probably be offended you just called them an idiot.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

What wasn't a real thing? Antifa and the "resistance" are real things. But, yes the seriousness or threat of it has been inflated by right wingers perhaps.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

What wasn't a real thing? Antifa and the "resistance" are real things. But, yes the seriousness or threat of it has been inflated by right wingers perhaps.

Perhaps? No doubt about it. But they will just ignore that and move on to the next BS thing they dream up about lefties.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Im kind of angry that you guys just sat back and let us all be suckered.

I'm kinda disappointed that you got suckered in by Alex Jones.

Many of us on both sides expected peaceful protests.

So now "failure" equals "violence". Since they were not violent, the protests were a success? Oh ok...

I thought people were saying they were a failure because nobody cared enough to show up, even though our nation is filled with all kinds of fascism and is in grave danger.

What does peaceful or violent have to do with the fact that nobody wants to be associated with the joke of a group, Antifa?

You're just clinging to whatever shred of hope you can... "Well at least they weren't violent like they normally are..." Which I admit, is a step in the right direction. Most of us call that normal responsible adult behavior... But for these people I guess its a big success when you managed to suppress your emotions enough to keep your hands to yourself.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

So now "failure" equals "violence".

Of course. Why would you think differently? If the protest ends up in violence it would be a failure. Alex Jones and the Alt-Right has been pushing a narrative about the protests ending up in violence. Antifa supersolders? LMAO.

But for these people I guess its a big success when you managed to suppress your emotions enough to keep your hands to yourself.

That's the narrative they want you to believe. Most people are not that "emotional" to get violent. It's only the few Antifa members (some are paid) who are violent.

www.theverge.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

There's some members here who'd probably be offended you just called them an idiot.

Meh, snowflakes.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

What does peaceful or violent have to do with the fact that nobody wants to be associated with the joke of a group, Antifa?

I guess this puts a stake n the heart of the right's argument that this group speaks for the left then, right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join