It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Protests To Remove Trump From Office Result In Absolute Total Failure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I am actually kind of surprised after all the money spent on the NYT full page ad and all of the media coverage. It appears it was a big "fizzle" and there wasn't even any broken windows or bike lock injuries this time. Largest turnout appears to be in LA with about 2K people. NYC only had a couple of hudred.

I am very happy that they had a big peaceful fail this weekend.

www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact-and-theory/nationwide-soros-funded-antifa-protests-to-remove-trump-from-office-result-in-absolute-total-failure_11052 017

Despite widespread attention in the press, the “Refuse Fascism” multi-city Antifa plan to remove Trump from office has completely failed, with protests in most cities turning out under a hundred people who were at times outnumbered by Trump supporters that had shown up to counter what the Soros funded group had claimed to be millions of people intent on driving out the “fascist Trump/Pence regime.”

The group had spent an unknown amount of money promoting the protests, even going as far as to take out a full page ad in the New York Times. On top of that, they also received widespread attention in the mainstream media for the last week yet none of that apparently mattered when the time came to show up for the communist inspired revolution to take out the rightfully elected president.

ANTIFAIL: Low Turnouts At Nationwide ‘Refuse Fascism’ Protests

www.breitbart.com...

The group, founded by Revolutionary Communist Party chairman Bob Avakian, took out a full-page ad in the New York Times to promote the rally, and has enjoyed free press in the national media in the past few days.

Despite the press attention, turnout was low at many of Refuse Fascism’s rallies, which were scheduled to take place in 20 U.S. cities. The exception appears to have been L.A, where local news reported that close to 2,000 protesters gathered.

edit on 5-11-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

There was a Pokemon Go marathon in a competing time slot...

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Soros must be cursing the result of his subterfuge!

That is what you get for relying on millennials to lead a "revolution"!

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Perhaps they were all having their collective moon time. Maybe some of the females were as well.
edit on 5-11-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It's cold in November.

You can't expect the rich, pampered upper-middle class types who make up these groups to go for 5 minutes without the central heating they're accustomed to, can you?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
That's because this was never a real thing!

It was an invention of the Alt-Right, Infowars, they all got worked up about this thing that was never a real thing!

It wasn't a 'total failure' because it wasn't real!

Just now the alt-right are trying to spin it as well of course it was real, it just failed, because hurrrr, libtards are stoopid.

And no, just no. They don't get to play that card.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Almost as big of a fail as trumps inauguration.

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Libtards are stoopid. It is a thing. Just not, it turns out, a big thing.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Of course they failed. Have you seen these Antifa children??

Kids, don't be like these losers. Get jobs and haircuts, don't cry so much, and clean up your folks basements from time to time.

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Too many people figured out that ANTIFA is a fascist outfit.

And the unemployment rates are down so protesters are not easily available.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Maybe they were at home waiting for their iPhone X's to deliver. You know because down with capitalism and all that.

Should have planned it on a Sunday.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The mental disorder known as Liberalism strikes again . Whats sad is the amount of money they will waste chasing things just to prove a point about their insecurities

Another failed attempt another dollar burned. I could careless when its there own money used , But when tax payer dollars are invested in witch hunts and i'm offended protests . It urks me !

One day tho , we will help get rid of the ignorance that is fueled in the liberal mindset. Its like adult babies always crying because you didn't give them the right color pacifier

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

It was an invention of the Alt-Right, Infowars, they all got worked up about this thing that was never a real thing!

Just now the alt-right are trying to spin it as well of course it was real, it just failed, because hurrrr, libtards are stoopid.

It was never a real thing? What rock do you live under? It didn't go like you wanted so you say it doesn't exist. A typical MSM tactic - deny everything if it doesn't fit the agenda.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

Kids, listen to uncle Mav. No kneeling neither.

edit on 5-11-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You can't expect Marxists to work on Saturday's.

That would mean overtime.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

LoL
What??

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Yep the alt-right just made up this ad. It never actually got printed.

NY Post article showing NY Times ad was real, making the poster I'm quoting a liar.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Considering this was manufactured hype to begin with, I'd say that they didn't fail because it wasn't a "thing." You can't fail at what you never set out to do in the first place. Lol!
edit on 5-11-2017 by AboveBoard because: Gah

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Of course, it would be a low turnout. Antifa only show up in numbers if they can fight someone.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Alex Jones paid for the full page NYT ad? The Alt Right control the liberal media who pumped this up?

Don't worry we know it was never real. Cause we all know that, if the mighty, heroic Antifa ever Do rise up, oh, trust me...YOU'LL KNOW! You'll RUE THE DAY you ever laughed at them! Rue the day, I tell you!

This wasn't real! Leftist mantra. Everytime they don't like something, their brain blocks it out of their reality. They still think they are winning and this is all a dream. They can't accept that they were sold a fairytale that could never ever work in the real world.

I feel bad for them, but its like feeling bad for a lunatic in an asylum, I don't know how to help them. Unless they are contained, they continue to harm themselves and others, so, its sad, but, until we know how to help them, our options are limited.
edit on 11/5/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/5/2017 by 3n19m470 because: There. Fixed it i think. I originally had a little homemade arrow made out of a Less Than symbol and 3 hyphens, placed after "This isn't real!", pointing back to the mantra, and it, the arrow i made, caused everything after to disappear. Now I removed it.

edit on 11/5/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join