It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The week in review: A bad week for the left.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The Free beacon is not the RNC or a Republican candidate.

They never were.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: nwtrucker

Uh, Hillary funded the Dossier, that does not make it illegal or fake.

Here read this.
www.nytimes.com...

Its the dossier explained.

It IS an explanation. I didn't say illegal or faked. I believe it to be, if for no other reason than there's more evidence of Democrat-Russian 'cooperation' without any attempt to look into that much more evidence-backed potential.

Then there's no results after lengthy attempts by BOTH Republican establishment and Democrats to sink Trump since his nomination.

If the combined efforts of the whole damn D.C. machine can't come up with anything of merit, then I suggest we start looking where the evidence points. Not to a political agenda.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
This indeed has been a memorable week ... in fake news from the right-wing echo chamber.

it's almost like they're trying to create some kind of distraction or something...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is getting better by the day, who could have thought that the same people who for the past 9 years still cling to the whole birther issue with obama would think that they had any credibility left, but hey plz dont let reality stop you guys from foaming at the mouth and spouting the breitbart mantra.

Too bad this year has to end soon.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
This is getting better by the day, who could have thought that the same people who for the past 9 years still cling to the whole birther issue with obama would think that they had any credibility left, but hey plz dont let reality stop you guys from foaming at the mouth and spouting the breitbart mantra.

Too bad this year has to end soon.

The trouble with your post is the source of this is, in every case, a Democrat.

The side benefit of this is it completely validates Trump and his supporters as the accusations, coming from within the left, act as verification.

Where they go or how far is a different story.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

JUST ON ATS I COULD FIND WHOLE THREADS DEDICATED TO EVERY TOPIC I LISTED..

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

BWAHAHAHA

JUST ON ATS I COULD FIND WHOLE THREADS DEDICATED TO EVERY TOPIC I LISTED..

Really??? Prove it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Your forgeting option B...

Option A: all the crazy benghazi, pizzagate , IRS scandal, acorn , planned parenthood conspiracies are all true and the gop is covering up for them. Even though the gop is the ones who “broke” the conspiracy and the has been the loudest people screaming for blood..

Plus all the worlds media sources that actually employ journalists, rather than commentators are all helping them cover it up..

Which doesn’t break the laws of physics, but likely breaks the laws of logistics lol.. not to mention is SUPER CONVOLUTED..

OR

Option B:

The GOP made it all up to motivate their base and it was all a dog and pony show to begin with..

They point to the status quo corruption that was made legal generations ago and both parties profit from. Then pretend like treasonous felonies have been committed..

Of course it wouldn’t hold up in court , but their voter turn out sure spikes..

AKA not even remotely convoluted and is par for the course for all politicians in the demogoge category and has been for all of human history..

I agree 100% that trump is a symptom of this dynamic they have been pushing, and that that dynamic is completely unsustainable once your in power. That requires the gop to eat itself since there is no longer anyone else to blame...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I would absolutely do it if I thought for a second it would open your eyes..

However, it would take an hour and i assume it would be a total waste of time..

Besides You’ve seen all the stuff I listed pushed repeatedly.. your on here way too much not to..
edit on 5-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yes, there is no evidence trump colluded with the Russians at all...

It isnt like his son released an email saying that exactly.. even fully spelling out “Russian government “ instead of using some innuendo that could be down played..

If only the FBI , media and democrats had some proof like that, then this wouldn’t be a witch hunt!!!

Oh, what’s this I’m sitting on?!?!?!

It appears to be exactly that!!!

“Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

Lol...

Pretending like the investigation doesn’t have merit after that email is down right dishonest..
edit on 5-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sorry to say but the left and right have been having a terrible week depending on what opinion you have. perhaps that's what makes this country so great but it also has the majority of us divided and fighting like cats and dogs.

The opposite end of the spectrum would have us all agreeing on everything like a bunch of droned out zombies and what fun would that be?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Your forgeting option B...

Option A: all the crazy benghazi, pizzagate , IRS scandal, acorn , planned parenthood conspiracies are all true and the gop is covering up for them. Even though the gop is the ones who “broke” the conspiracy and the has been the loudest people screaming for blood..

Plus all the worlds media sources that actually employ journalists, rather than commentators are all helping them cover it up..

Which doesn’t break the laws of physics, but likely breaks the laws of logistics lol.. not to mention is SUPER CONVOLUTED..

OR

Option B:

The GOP made it all up to motivate their base and it was all a dog and pony show to begin with..

They point to the status quo corruption that was made legal generations ago and both parties profit from. Then pretend like treasonous felonies have been committed..

Of course it wouldn’t hold up in court , but their voter turn out sure spikes..

AKA not even remotely convoluted and is par for the course for all politicians in the demogoge category and has been for all of human history..

I agree 100% that trump is a symptom of this dynamic they have been pushing, and that that dynamic is completely unsustainable once your in power. That requires the gop to eat itself since there is no longer anyone else to blame...

Have you considered writing novels for a living. You are certainly 'creative'....

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Yes, there is no evidence trump colluded with the Russians at all...

It isnt like his son released an email saying that exactly.. even fully spelling out “Russian government “ instead of using some innuendo that could be down played..

If only the FBI , media and democrats had some proof like that, then this wouldn’t be a witch hunt!!!

Oh, what’s this I’m sitting on?!?!?!

It appears to be exactly that!!!

“Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

Lol...

Pretending like the investigation doesn’t have merit after that email is down right dishonest..

Multi-millions in donations to the Clinton Foundation with massive speaking engagements for Bill? Perfectly legal.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Tell me who's dishonest again??

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

But they are not cleaning house, according to some of the left wing talking heads all the bernie supporters were purged from the rules committee, so the old establishment folks have control over how the process will go moving forward.

Why should we expect the establishment to change its stripes?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

This is the beginning of the end for the Left as we know it, NWTrucker. If Tax Cuts-Reform is passed, you can stick a fork in 'em. They're done.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I would absolutely do it if I thought for a second it would open your eyes..

However, it would take an hour and i assume it would be a total waste of time..

Besides You’ve seen all the stuff I listed pushed repeatedly.. your on here way too much not to..

Yes, it would be a waste of time. You know perfectly well, I and many Trump supporters have nothing but the interests of the nation in mind. Never have I espoused to anything remotely as you suggest.

We may disagree on the solutions and that's fine, but please, I didn't lower myself with this thread. I pointed out the bailing of high-end left politicians that lend toward confirming what the right has been saying. NOT insulting you.

There is a distinction. Yes?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

This indeed has been a memorable week ... in fake news from the right-wing echo chamber.

it's almost like they're trying to create some kind of distraction or something...

Trouble is it's Warren that's created the 'distraction'. It's Brazile that's created the distraction. Even Hillary by admitting DNC funding that's created the 'distraction'.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is the beginning of the end for the Left as we know it, NWTrucker. If Tax Cuts-Reform is passed, you can stick a fork in 'em. They're done.

That's a big 'if'. I trust the republican elite not one whit. They must be torn deciding what to do. Back their Corporate sponsors and support the tax cuts....and strengthen immeasurably the Trump presidency. Or kill the bill with usual smoke of internal bickering, pissing off the Corporate donors and face the distinct possibility of Trump forming a third party, in response to the continued Republican backstabbing?

I truly hope your right. It would be so much easier, in the long run.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well, one bit of fake news resolved ...

Following Donna Brazile's claim that Hillary Clinton's campaign bankrolled the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 presidential election, the former interim chair of the DNC says she found "no evidence" the Democratic primary was rigged.

"I found no evidence, none whatsoever," she told ABC's "This Week."

CNN

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Well, one bit of fake news resolved ...

Following Donna Brazile's claim that Hillary Clinton's campaign bankrolled the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 presidential election, the former interim chair of the DNC says she found "no evidence" the Democratic primary was rigged.

"I found no evidence, none whatsoever," she told ABC's "This Week."

CNN

Really? Your joking. You have to be. If Brazile speaks soothe that Hillary basically bought control of the DNC with her campaign donations piggy bank, forced rigging of the nomination process which shafted Sanders...and that allegation has been ongoing by democrats ever since... would she admit it?

Yet you accept it as if it's the last word and end of the subject.

No such luck. By the way, I don't see Sanders denying it either. This fracas is in-house. The democrat house. It further empowers Trump. It further empowers the Republicans and it further empowers those in the Democrat grass roots that are convinced of it.

A VERY bad week for the left.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join