It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The week in review: A bad week for the left.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It's hard to know where to begin.

Hillary admitting that the DNC funded a fake dossier, circulated it for weeks, if not months, and eventually found it's way into the FBI's hand as the motive for investigation the Trump campaign.

Donna Brazile's book detailing the takeover of the DNC by Hillary and the 'fixing' of the nominee process to ensure her nomination. Also, Obama leaving the DNC in financial straights due to his personal agenda rather than supporting his Party. Lastly, but not least, the shafting of Bernie Sanders and his acquiescing to that manipulation. (How can anyone support Sanders after allowing that process to occur even when informed of it by Brazile and expect to be a good leader of the nation??)

Then there's Elizabeth Warren's confirmation/belief that the Democrat nomination process was fixed. Rather than addressing the legality/criminal aspects of that belief, she suggests 'moving on', instead. Another great potential Presidential candidate for the left....

Add in the Legal firm, Perkins Cole, who represented the the DNC in hiring Fusion GPS in the first place to investigate Trump and his people are fighting the House intelligence Committee in the attempt to subpoena Perkins Cole banking records. This would expoxe exactly who and where monies came from and went to which would result in fully exposing this fiasco.

Then there's the other side of the aisle. Two points of overlap between the Republican Establishment and the Trump administration has been SCOTUS nominees and Tax reform. That Tax Reform Bill has it's initial writing announced and is moving through the process.

Imagine that! The legislative branch is doing something! Better late than never. Another loss for the left.

A very bad week for the left. The MSM is the 'lifejacket ' for the Democrats in giving as little air time as possible on these points. The 'rats' are starting to dessert the sinking ship and this may be just the beginning...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The Peegate Dossier was not the basis of FBI's initial interest; Christopher Steele who has been a contractor for the FBI in the past put through some raw intel that concerned him to his contacts.

Donna Brazille made extraordinary comments promoting her book? Scandalous. Let us know when there is proof of Primary election fraud against Sanders.

Elizabeth Warren said one word: "Yes."

Perkins Coie is exercising its right to privacy? My god, the end has come.

This indeed has been a memorable week ... in fake news from the right-wing echo chamber.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think it's great news for the left. Root out all of the corruption (should be happening on the right too, don't you think?) to make way for people more aligned with the true liberal spirit (not Soros's vision).

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I hope you enjoy your long vacation to Davy Jones locker!

You really need to start considering abandoning ship because you can live to fight another day.

I really admire your loyalty to Hillary and the SJW crusade but sometimes you just gotta cut your losses and start over.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

They've had a bad year since Trump was elected.
It's steadily gone downhill for them.
Judging from the first deflecting reply to your OP, the only ones who don't know it are the Leftists.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The Peegate Dossier was not the basis of FBI's initial interest; Christopher Steele who has been a contractor for the FBI in the past put through some raw intel that concerned him to his contacts.

Donna Brazille made extraordinary comments promoting her book? Scandalous. Let us know when there is proof of Primary election fraud against Sanders.

Elizabeth Warren said one word: "Yes."

Perkins Coie is exercising its right to privacy? My god, the end has come.

This indeed has been a memorable week ... in fake news from the right-wing echo chamber.

Ah, good morning!

Nice try on Steele> What you omit is the fact that the FBI initiated the process with Steele on Trump's Campaign. Based on what? That circulated 'dossier'. Otherwise what motive would the FBI have to 'use Steele? Someone ordered it....

Agreed on Brazile promoting her book. Yes. Therefore we can dismiss Brazile 'fearing for her life' claims after Seth Rich was killed? Sorry, but it seems to fit the pattern the 'right' has been claiming for months-and ignored by the MSM- and now being confirmed by the a top Democrat Leader?? Not gonna fly.

Correct, Warren said, 'yes'. You left out the question she was saying 'yes' to....

The end is coming for Perkins Cole....

Fake news or finally the truth.....You decide....

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
I think it's great news for the left. Root out all of the corruption (should be happening on the right too, don't you think?) to make way for people more aligned with the true liberal spirit (not Soros's vision).

I absolutely agree. Left or right.

Both benefit, in the long run by cleaning house. Lord, I wish there were more who thought as you do.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

1) you mean the DNC picked up the tab on the dossier AFTER the GOP ended their contract once trump won the nomination..

So Cruz, Kasich, Jeb or one of the other gop nominees paid for it, the DNC bought it second hand...

Has hillary herself commented on it?? No reason not to think that is the truth, but just wondering if that last part isn’t just another dishonest addition??

2) briazil said that hillary paid for the DNC debt which gave her defacto control of the party.. and we know the super delegates were on her side, which is the ENTIRE point of super delegates..

It’s not a hard case to make that she had undo influence, but I don’t think anyone has pointed to any corruption past that.. which is status quo corruption not breaking news corruption..

The gop has super delegates too.. it’s an old thing..

3) I’m guessing the 3rd part is from a BS conservative conspiracy site..

That has unconfirmed speculation written all over it..

4) they haven’t passed anything yet, so you don’t get to claim the gop is making progress till they do.. so far every attempt to pass ANYTHING has failed miserably.

My own part)

None of that is as big a deal as the manicotti indictment..

Is fusion GOS or the DNC getting indicted??

Nope..

Hillary?? Podesta?? Obama???

ANYONE ON THE LEFT???

Nope..

Only the gop is presently facing jail time.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

PST.. you couldn’t find 6 people “loyal to hillary..”

Your just showing you don’t actually have a rebuttal because your having to resort to ad hominem attacks...

To have made a valid counterpoint, you have to have actually made a counterpoint.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Gryphon66

I hope you enjoy your long vacation to Davy Jones locker!

You really need to start considering abandoning ship because you can live to fight another day.

I really admire your loyalty to Hillary and the SJW crusade but sometimes you just gotta cut your losses and start over.

I am loyal neither to Clinton or the "SJW brigade" ... I am loyal to the truth.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I absolutely agree and wish there were more people willing to put tribalism aside for the greater good of the country (which has almost unlimited potential if you ask me).

I do think that the spotlight is on.. nowhere to run or hide criminal activities. And it's great.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I believe you are simply incorrect. Steele contacted his FBI contacts directly with raw intel that became the basis of an investigation that included FISA warrants. The claim that anything is based merely on "the Peegate Dossier" is not factual.

I don't know about you, but a person who was dumb enough and corrupt enough to pass information about debate questions in an event sponsored by her employer at the time to a candidate isn't trustworthy in any way. The only "pattern" that anything regarding that fits is confirmation bias.

So my comment about Warren was factual then? Good.

"The end is coming" ... I've been hearing that for years; just never seems to happen though.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Please, no one is pro corruption...

The problem is that the GOP is constantly pushing treasonous left wing conspiracy theories about obama, Clinton and whoever else..

Then a gop led commuter and the fbi investigate it and find no wrong doing..

With the constant barrage of honestly laughable conspiracies, how would anyone ever know “this time they are actually telling the truth!!”

Not everyone is enough of a follower to keep buying their nonesense no matter how many times they have been burned..

That seems to be a uniquely conservative trait..

At least the lefts conspiracies have an earthly motivation, almost always profit..

The rights conspiracies usually involve satanic cults, the illuminati, deep state , super secret lefties who secretly control everything, wars on Christmas, Muslim Plante presidents, Kenyan presidents, interdiminsional child molestors, pizza shop child molestors, exc..

All mustache twirling villian conspiracies, not ones that actual human beings do..

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Steele was brought on board and the dossier was written after the Democrats picked up the tab.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

1) you mean the DNC picked up the tab on the dossier AFTER the GOP ended their contract once trump won the nomination..

So Cruz, Kasich, Jeb or one of the other gop nominees paid for it, the DNC bought it second hand...

Has hillary herself commented on it?? No reason not to think that is the truth, but just wondering if that last part isn’t just another dishonest addition??

2) briazil said that hillary paid for the DNC debt which gave her defacto control of the party.. and we know the super delegates were on her side, which is the ENTIRE point of super delegates..

It’s not a hard case to make that she had undo influence, but I don’t think anyone has pointed to any corruption past that.. which is status quo corruption not breaking news corruption..

The gop has super delegates too.. it’s an old thing..

3) I’m guessing the 3rd part is from a BS conservative conspiracy site..

That has unconfirmed speculation written all over it..

4) they haven’t passed anything yet, so you don’t get to claim the gop is making progress till they do.. so far every attempt to pass ANYTHING has failed miserably.

My own part)

None of that is as big a deal as the manicotti indictment..

Is fusion GOS or the DNC getting indicted??

Nope..

Hillary?? Podesta?? Obama???

ANYONE ON THE LEFT???

Nope..

Only the gop is presently facing jail time.

Well I guess the fact that my source on Hillary's admission is from ABC News, it must be fake.

abcnews.go.com...

As far as GOP individuals funding after Trump was nominated is equally valid. Look who was involved. You named them. The swamp crosses party lines without doubt.

Name the member of either party facing jail time. NONE. When it comes to swamp protection, both 'Parties' protect each other.

That's why Trump has our support.

When will you people get it??

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I absolutely agree and wish there were more people willing to put tribalism aside for the greater good of the country (which has almost unlimited potential if you ask me).

I do think that the spotlight is on.. nowhere to run or hide criminal activities. And it's great.

The Republicans need a purge and the Democrat purge is a sham if only a few of them go down. I'm thinking the whole government needs new employees across the board.

And we aren't even really talking about Corporate corruption or the Military Industrial Complex and their infinite lies.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

The Republicans need a purge and the Democrat purge is a sham if only a few of them go down. I'm thinking the whole government needs new employees across the board.

Exactly. This is only the start (one can hope).

And we aren't even really talking about Corporate corruption or the Military Industrial Complex and their infinite lies.

... yet>
But I do like the trend I'm seeing in the sister cities Hollywood and DC.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

No guarantee it will continue to it's full potential. Likely some back door agreement will take place amongst the snakes.

There IS hope however, and likely some heads on a pike will result.

Keep that spotlight going as long as possible!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Please, no one is pro corruption...

The problem is that the GOP is constantly pushing treasonous left wing conspiracy theories about obama, Clinton and whoever else..

Then a gop led commuter and the fbi investigate it and find no wrong doing..

With the constant barrage of honestly laughable conspiracies, how would anyone ever know “this time they are actually telling the truth!!”

Not everyone is enough of a follower to keep buying their nonesense no matter how many times they have been burned..

That seems to be a uniquely conservative trait..

At least the lefts conspiracies have an earthly motivation, almost always profit..

The rights conspiracies usually involve satanic cults, the illuminati, deep state , super secret lefties who secretly control everything, wars on Christmas, Muslim Plante presidents, Kenyan presidents, interdiminsional child molestors, pizza shop child molestors, exc..

All mustache twirling villian conspiracies, not ones that actual human beings do..

Now that's a weird post!? I don't see any of the regular ATS trump supporters anywhere near your description. Frankly, it's insulting. Both of us and yourself.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Uh, Hillary funded the Dossier, that does not make it illegal or fake.

Here read this.
www.nytimes.com...

Its the dossier explained.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join