It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alec Baldwin Melts Down on Twitter After Weinstein Comments, Blocks Asia Argento

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Christosterone

Not that I'm trying to defend any of the scum, but where exactly in your thread are you concluding that Baldwin is defending Weinstein?

An he called out McGowan for accepting cash and now wanting to prosecute - calling out her hypocrisy.

Great point. I also was trying to figure out what exactly Baldwin said that was so bad.

It should, very gingerly, be a conversation about victims who don't prosecute and these scum bags go on to other woman while they get money to remain quiet. That doesn't help the situation it enables it

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I totally agree. Essentially what he is saying is true. The victims not reporting the crime keeps this type of thing going. My problem is they also know they will be black balled or worse if they do report it. It's a complicated issue. But, I really have a problem with the fact that he says he heard rumors for decades. Surely if any of them really cared, they could have found a way to talk to the victims and offer moral support and advice, and I don't mean advice like "take the money and shut up".

Anyone that heard these rumors and actually cared (but didn't want to jeopardize their career) could have given some simple advice the new and up an coming actors. " Don't go to a director/producer's home or hotel room alone." They wouldn't even have to name names of rumored offenders. Just give some basic advice to be used in all situations.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

liberal apologists,

You just lost all credibility. Equating people who hold liberal viewpoints to sexual predation apologist's.

Did they ever have credibility?

Every comment from this poster shows they are thoughtless and rabid. Only out to bash liberals, with absolutely zero substance.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I think he is doing what all "Stars, Celebrities, and Attention-Whores" do.

They apply one of the Rules from the 48 Laws of Power: "Court attention at all costs." (Law #6 I believe)

Seriously though, the Baldwin boys never really have anything better do to.
edit on 11-11-2017 by hiddenlight because: law power

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
He only had time to do one thing, go after Trump or sexual predators. We know which matters more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join