It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid 'Void' - What do the Ancient Texts Tell Us?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

I hope its never opened so the ancestors remains dont have to be destroyed to preserve the going narrative.

I have a feeling antedeluvial remains would be burned. I think they are going to be proto European mummies. So hide them right where they are until a better world can appreciate the finding.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This discovery is all good and well, and the scientific method using cosmic rays is very fascinating, but why isnt the same amount of resources being used to :

a) confirm the chambers both within and below the Sphinx

and

b) the massive labirynth below the Giza Plateau that is said to make the Pyramids themselves pale in significance?

there is enough historical and modern research to prove that there is more to be explored and worth exploring, but it seems that there is not enough "want" to finalise, to unearth all that there potentially is and could be in reference to the ancients that occupied Egypt before the Egyptians/Pyramid builders themselves did.

Surely such a Labirynth would have taken far longer to construct than the Pyramids did....for what purpose? imagine the wonders that await us below the surface.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: blackadder01

Agree, I would volunteer to enter said portals

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Melbourne_Militia
This discovery is all good and well, and the scientific method using cosmic rays is very fascinating, but why isnt the same amount of resources being used to :

a) confirm the chambers both within and below the Sphinx

and

b) the massive labirynth below the Giza Plateau that is said to make the Pyramids themselves pale in significance?

there is enough historical and modern research to prove that there is more to be explored and worth exploring, but it seems that there is not enough "want" to finalise, to unearth all that there potentially is and could be in reference to the ancients that occupied Egypt before the Egyptians/Pyramid builders themselves did.

Surely such a Labirynth would have taken far longer to construct than the Pyramids did....for what purpose? imagine the wonders that await us below the surface.

As I said on the first page, the method of scanning is the issue when it comes to the Sphinx and the Labyrinth. The muons come from above and pass down through the structure and are captured on special receptor plates placed around the base and inside. If we wanted to look for underground rooms in the Sphinx and Labyrinths we would discover those chambers in the process of placing the receptor plates - as they would need to be placed underneath.

I'm not an expert, I could be wrong - but I am fairly certain I understand how the technology works.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: eldemie
a reply to: blackadder01

Agree, I would volunteer to enter said portals

You can have my go too.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

The sphinx is Hollow according to the Herodotus stories/lore/3rd hand info....
edit on 7-11-2017 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What did they find beyond 'Gentenbrink's door'????

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hawara labyrinth is one of the main labyrinths in Egypt. The Sphinx has chambers within and below it. No big secret as these things were known and published forever and a day. See "1800's Us news and Egyptian Archives."

As far as other things, tunnel systems -labyrinths- are all over Egypt. Many were written about by early archaeologists.

Reality is, if there is anything there -something there- it is already well in hand. The Antiquities Society has almost everything in Kemet sewed up. It will be long after the fact that any of us "not on the inside" will know about until it is no longer relevant.

Most of the astrological measurements were taken from Dendera. In the old, old Masonic books, the Pyramid was used to teach and initiate. It was never intended as a "tomb" as most people wrongly think. It's plans were laid out by one ancient Pharaoh, then completed by another.

Generally speaking, "nothing is hidden there". However, what is "hidden is what is unknown by those who are not there, and, have no real understanding of Kemet". And, it's not rocket science.
edit on 7-11-2017 by hiddenlight because: bubbles

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
They found a gymnasium also amazing how much we still have to find .

Ancient Egyptian gymnasium discovered by archaeologist
Nov. 07, 2017 - 1:01 - Archaeologists have found remnants of an ancient gymnasium outside Cairo, Egypt dating back about 2,300 years, from the Hellenistic period.

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
It would be awesome if they found treasure, but I reckon it's empty.

If there is an actual "void" there, I figure it's either filled with a lower-density material like sand, or it's empty except for some really old dust.

I'm still not convinced it's what the news reports seem to think it is. I'm still thinking it's some kind of reflection or echo from the Grand Gallery that showed up as a result of the processing.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
www.sciencealert.com...

Semi-good link. Tells of the methodology and the date of actual discovery(cough cough).

Anyway, keep in mind, "Nothing gets out of Kemet without the Ancient Egyptian Antiquities Society ok'ing it."

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

3 different teams verified their seperate results though...

Not sure how they'd all get it wrong.

I did ask above how accurate/clear are the results of the muon detectors....

Maybe there are other vents/tunnels.

Im off to find out more about muon detectors

edit on 7-11-2017 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Im off to find out more about muon detectors

Apparently you can make your own.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

lol I'm reading that just now. $100

Muons can penetrate 1.5km of ice...

There must be a way to mesh the muons using reflective surfaces and gain a 3D picture of the entire pyramid?

Not a physicist so I'm guessing.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

There must be a way to mesh the muons using reflective surfaces and gain a 3D picture of the entire pyramid?
Not a physicist so I'm guessing.

I assumed they were using multiple detectors placed at various spots on and around the structure, and then combined those in some way to get XYZ coordinates. They apparently use a kind of scintillation process, kind of like an old uranium hunting scintillator I used to have. Particle hits a thing, gives off light, that light is measured by a photocell of some kind. How bright the light is depends on the leftover energy of the particle after passing through the target object.

I'm just wondering if the "void" is a result of an incorrect reading, or incorrect processing. Because in my life experience, these potentially interesting things usually turn out to be disappointing, with everyone scrambling after the fact to explain why they were so wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I volunteer to go in.

In all seriousness, though, my first, uneducated guess was a "reflection" or "error" but after I read and learned more about how they used 3 different measurement methods and all that, I ate my own thoughts.

After reading and thinking a bit more though, I can't help but return to those thoughts. As Blue Shift up there said, could it be a result of incorrect reading?

IMHO--if the void really exists, I have strong doubts as to anything being in there. Echoing previous posters, I bet anything "fascinating" in there would be either long gone, or never disclosed to the public. Sad.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Very interesting.

If the muons strike the pyramid at all angles then the particles would "bounce" off the void interior. It would be unlikely given the multiple surfaces, the detector would throw out the same wrong image three times.

A better measurement would have been taken if they built a temporary scaffold or parked cranes round the exterior and placed additional detectors.... built into big mirrors....or a big reflective screen..... lol
Too many crazy ideas.

Not sure if anybody knows this but does the vent from the kings chamber pass through this void?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Crosswinds

U.S military used it in Afghanistan to find cave networks and tunnels.
It could be used to scan under the pyramid and the surrounding area...that's if it hasn't already been done

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Muslums invaded egypt in 600BC so they might have known less about the pyramids than we do today. If the Inventory Stele found in 1857 by Auguste Mariette isn't a fake then the great pyramid is the temple of ISIS in which Kafre dug up from beneath the sands (along with the Sphinx) to restore.

That would explain why the great pyramid is devoid of any hieroglyphics. Even Kafre wouldn't tempt his fate by angering ISIS by putting his graffiti in her temple.

So if the find the remains of a female in the void, it might be ISIS.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Muslums invaded egypt in 600BC...

Incorrect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join