It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory - Trump, Mueller, Uranium 1 and an intricate plan to expose the corruption.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Then who killed Kennedy?

If Oswald acted alone then explain why the secret service changed the route at the last minute. Why did the secret service change protection procedures for the motorcade?

I can keep going however a plan having a lot of moving parts can work.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Is it your position that Russia has infiltrated a large part of our Intel com?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

Is it your position that Russia has infiltrated a large part of our Intel com?

They wouldnt need to. All they have to do is read Hillarys emails.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Agreed! I just asked because kettu seems to believe everything is a Russian conspiracy

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

Agreed! I just asked because kettu seems to believe everything is a Russian conspiracy

Yeah the Russian blame game is getting old and Democrats have started buying into their own propaganda. Since they cant go after D. Brazile because of her position race and gender they opted to accuse her of buying into the Russia narrative.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No, I don't believe in coincidences, but for the people who have worked in Democratic circles for years to be related to each other doesn't surprise me at all.

Yeah, fringe theory ... the kind of theory that makes any relationship between any individuals point to these continuous BS theories about Clinton that NEVER hold water when the actual evidence is considered.

You've directed me to your threads several times; the facts remain the same.

Yes, unlike many here, you actually do some research before you start posting. That doesn't mean you are infallible, however. I've had links in my signature for weeks directing folks to the actual facts and it made no difference in these discussions.

Folks are not interested in facts; they're interested in beliefs.

You're forgetting a small part to your observations...transparency. if it's not a big deal and just because they knew e achother then why isn't it part of the official narrative? Clintons being toed with the Jacoby's for as long as they have and the one firm named in bringing a dossier to discredit Trump happens to be owned by a guy married to a Jacoby is something that had I or anyone really wanting to be transparent and prove something would have disclosed at the beginning, yet it wasn't and is still not being discussed by anyone but ATS that I've found.

That one little fact is enough to discredit the whole story. The story itself was actually built on less with absolutely no connections from the start and here we are still discussing the Russian thing. The fact so many from the Clinton side are actually tied into the forced narrative is more than what they claim the narrative is even based on.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Why would Russia put Trump in the position of Commander in Chief of the U.S. military, and THEN try to leverage him for their money back?

One reason Trump was elected was that he is independently rich and can't be influenced by money or favors.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I can keep going however a plan having a lot of moving parts can work.

If it were up to some of the left, a V-8 engine would not be able to function.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: dragonridr

The theory actually talks about an FBI investigation going back to 2006. It is possible Bills trip to central northern Asia was being looked at by the FBI starting in 2006.

Never forget....Clinton OKs Nuclear Power Sales To China

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Too bad trump is no mastermind .
The whole bottom sort of just falls out.
Lol

Hillary is that you...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here it is in an easier to read format.

How Mueller & President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

On the crisp fall night of October 9, 2016, there was an electric energy in the air at Washington University in St. Louis for the second presidential debate. Hillary Clinton ended the first debate with a below the belt attack on Donald Trump accusing him of bullying a former Miss Universe beauty queen. There was a sense in the air that Trump – famous for his counter punches – would swing back with a TKO, and boy, did he deliver.

That night on stage Trump made a shocking promise to Clinton in the event he got elected. “If I win, I’m going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation…we’re going to have a special prosecutor,” Trump said. Clinton responded, “It’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country.” Trump then interrupted and said: “Because you’d be in jail.” Trump’s statement was met with cheers and thunderous applause.

Click link for entire article

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I can definitely see how the author came to the conclusion.

It's one of those wait and see scenarios. What's the sealed indictment total up to now, 17?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I can definitely see how the author came to the conclusion.

It's one of those wait and see scenarios. What's the sealed indictment total up to now, 17?

Wait and see - I agree with.

Sealed indictments are now up to 33 however the caveat is we dont know what they are related to. Given the case numbers being consecutive one can draw a conclusion they are all linked together.

Rumor is they will start to be unsealed on Monday Nov 13th. Since its a rumor take it with a grain of salt.

As for the author and their conclusion what stood out to me was the meeting between Trump and Mueller a day before he was appointed special counsel. CNN reported the meeting as a interview for the FBI director position. However since Mueller already served the max, 10 years, and was authorized by congress for an additional year extension *12 years total) the meeting could not have been about Mueller and the director position.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the function of a sealed indictment?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the function of a sealed indictment?

Sealed indictments (generally) are used in investigations with a lot of moving parts (IE multiple targets. Normal warrants go into the system with names that can be accessed by people you might not want to have the info). They are used to secure prosecution without the need of an immediate arrest in order to allow the investigation to keep going without tipping your hand. It allows for a coordinated arrest action that would prevent evidence from being destroyed and suspects from being able to flee.

If you have a complex investigation and start making arrests as you go along it can jeopardize the overall investigation.

ETA - sealed indictments are also used in investigation / prosecution of national security matters as well.
edit on 8-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There are so many alleged crimes associated with Hillary Clinton, that I don't know if this information is related to the thread, but here goes..

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is forcing the deep-staters at the State Department to get Hillary's e-mails vetted and released FAST, so he (Rex) can keep his job.

Source: www.mediaite.com...

What e-mails are these? I thought they were deleted? So much criminality to keep straight...sigh.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
There are so many alleged crimes associated with Hillary Clinton, that I don't know if this information is related to the thread, but here goes..

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is forcing the deep-staters at the State Department to get Hillary's e-mails vetted and released FAST, so he (Rex) can keep his job.

Source: www.mediaite.com...

What e-mails are these? I thought they were deleted? So much criminality to keep straight...sigh.

The state department it turns out had something like 70-80 thousand clinton emails. It has only processed about 40000 so far and they are dragging their feet (its pissing off the judges involved). The timing of the latest push to release as many as possible is interesting and does tie into all thats going on the the theory.

Other possibility - Push to get the emails out to ensure certain emails dont go missing.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

That was a very informative post, XCathdra. Thank-you. And thanks to JinMi for asking about Sealed Indictments.

I now realize that my wish to see the indictments unsealed over a week's time, in spellbinding fashion, isn't going to happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

When these e-mails are scrubbed and released, are they posted online, like the JFK files were?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When these e-mails are scrubbed and released, are they posted online, like the JFK files were?

I am not sure. The JFK files were required by law to be released to the public. In this instance with the clinton emails I believe the items will go to the entities who filed FOIA requests and subsequently sued to get them.

Judicial watch is at the forefront in the lawsuits and they have been good at releasing the files they receive.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join