It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory - Trump, Mueller, Uranium 1 and an intricate plan to expose the corruption.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Got you going. My job is done. Lol.

Guess we'll just see huh?

In the meantime....

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I keep hearing hellary say, "it's too big to fail"

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

My hero is Einstein. No really Albert Einstein. I love physics.
So I doubt it.
Besides...trump isn't smarter than my dog.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Appears very similar to what I've discussed on a few threads here before. Some more ties that go much deeper are there as well. Once people realize just where the ties lead to and began from it becomes very clear. The whole Clinton, Jacoby, PROMIS tie is likely where a lot of the corruption began years ago but it explains a lot of how the Clintons have been able to get where they are.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

When it doesn't go anywhere it will only strengthen the conspiracy theories.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Oh we know...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Most likely Mike Flynn and Mike Flynn junior.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So, essentially you are saying that those who have long believed that Hillary Clinton is involved in multiple nefarious plots also believe that about the ludicrous fringe theories surrounding Uranium One?

Actually, if so, I agree with you 100%

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
this theory doesn't make a lick of sense. there's no way in the history of anything like this that a 'fake' investigation at this level would be carried out just to play gotcha on someone else entirely.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

edit on Sun Nov 5 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So, essentially you are saying that those who have long believed that Hillary Clinton is involved in multiple nefarious plots also believe that about the ludicrous fringe theories surrounding Uranium One?

Actually, if so, I agree with you 100%

I guess you believe it's just coincidence that a Jacoby helped Clinton in AK years ago and just so happened his daughter is married to the owner of Fusion GPS as well? That kind of ludicrous fringe theory?

Here's my thread for you to dig through in case you'd like to see how ludicrous it is...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pretty sure you understand at this point that I actually do research my threads and make the connections, however I am not going to do the homework for anyone else that want to refute based on no research either.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I read it too. Couple that with the arrests in Saudi Arabia and Trump leaving to go to Asia and I can't hope but wonder if it is true. If so we will see the swamp getting drained rapidly, so fast they don't have time to react. The house of sand the democratic party has built is about to get knocked down by a tidal wave they themselves created. I do so hope this is true!

I mean, I'm anti-corruption across the board. But, what about the RNC swamp? They are both in cahoots with special interests, defense contractors, media empires, Wall Street, etc.

I see a lot of Democrats wanting to take down Republicans, and vice versa.
edit on 5-11-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I read it too. Couple that with the arrests in Saudi Arabia and Trump leaving to go to Asia and I can't hope but wonder if it is true. If so we will see the swamp getting drained rapidly, so fast they don't have time to react. The house of sand the democratic party has built is about to get knocked down by a tidal wave they themselves created. I do so hope this is true!

I mean, I'm anti-corruption across the board. But, what about the RNC swamp? They are both in cahoots with special interests, defense contractors, media empires, Wall Street, etc.

I see a lot of Democrats wanting to take down Republicans, and vice versa.

There are many on the RNC that are going to be caught up as well...McCain being one.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

No, I don't believe in coincidences, but for the people who have worked in Democratic circles for years to be related to each other doesn't surprise me at all.

Yeah, fringe theory ... the kind of theory that makes any relationship between any individuals point to these continuous BS theories about Clinton that NEVER hold water when the actual evidence is considered.

You've directed me to your threads several times; the facts remain the same.

Yes, unlike many here, you actually do some research before you start posting. That doesn't mean you are infallible, however. I've had links in my signature for weeks directing folks to the actual facts and it made no difference in these discussions.

Folks are not interested in facts; they're interested in beliefs.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What's going down in SA right now is connected as well. Follow the trail down the rabbit hole ATS.a reply to: Xcathdra

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Most likely Mike Flynn and Mike Flynn junior.

Possible but podesta resigned from his company.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Wow, I hope that is what is happening. To me it feels like the IC is trying to sow civil unrest. I half expected something big to come against Hillary right before Antifa's proposed day of rage. I expected a possible conection between paddock and antifa too, something that might embolden the group. Possibly an idea that Trump imposing limited martial law might damage his sway with the right and open up the possibility of a military/ intelligence coup. Something is definitely in the works, hopefully it is what you suggest in the OP.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Jesus that's a lot of moving parts.

Look, what's more likely? The proposed scenario of this discussion thread, or that Trump is a dirty, dirty guy that owes a boat-load of money to criminal Russian oligarchs, and has been laundering money for them for a long time?

In order to get sanctions dropped, Russia wanted their useful idiot Trump elected.

In life, the simplest most straight-forward explanation is the correct one. Then again, this is conspiracy central, so elaborate and delicately linked "theories" are believed as fact.

*yawn*

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

Wow, I hope that is what is happening. To me it feels like the IC is trying to sow civil unrest. I half expected something big to come against Hillary right before Antifa's proposed day of rage. I expected a possible conection between paddock and antifa too, something that might embolden the group. Possibly an idea that Trump imposing limited martial law might damage his sway with the right and open up the possibility of a military/ intelligence coup. Something is definitely in the works, hopefully it is what you suggest in the OP.

We know that Russian military academy students are taught that it would be in Russia's best interest to sow social disorder in the USA using their special services (Russia's version of our CIA).

Why is everyone so quick to believe our own intelligence people are running ops inside the USA, and other countries aren't running their own covert ops on American soil?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join