It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory - Trump, Mueller, Uranium 1 and an intricate plan to expose the corruption.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Looks like stealth Jeff either took this theory from 4Chan Anon who made this theory viral or he is one and the same!

I agree with this theory, been floating around something similar without the details, just your basic deep state factions at war, the benevolent vs evil.

Upon reading the indictment and finding out who Company A & B are, it has been quit clear that the deep state on both sides of the isle.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Matt Couch 🔸‏ @RealMattCouch 10h10 hours ago

A little Birdie has told me that Tony Podesta is in custody tonight...

Hmmmm...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Too bad trump is no mastermind .
The whole bottom sort of just falls out.
Lol

At his very least, he's smarter than your hero.

budumm psssss

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

"Time to retool our plants to use Thorium"

Yes it is. Holding back to make weapons grade Plutonium with the "Nuclear Power Production". That has to be a military thing that we are being mushroomed concerning, pun unintended. They want to have weapons, these plants cost a lot of money so they build some just to make Plutonium, a much more dangerous process than Thorium reactors. A lose-lose for the people and a win-win for the military industrial complexes of the world.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

ETA - Some of my thoughts.
I remember some time back an Obama scandal was in the news (I forget which one). I remember seeing a discussion (maybe on this site) talking about the depth of corruption and that if it ever got exposed it would essentially bring down the government because so many people at high levels were involved. If anyone remembers this please let me know.

That would have been FBIanon

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

ETA - Some of my thoughts.
I remember some time back an Obama scandal was in the news (I forget which one). I remember seeing a discussion (maybe on this site) talking about the depth of corruption and that if it ever got exposed it would essentially bring down the government because so many people at high levels were involved. If anyone remembers this please let me know.

That would have been FBIanon

Thanks you very much

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The “production capacity” so often referred to here are uranium mines in Wyoming.

ALL of these mines were owned by the Canadian company BEFORE the merger.

The US no longer owned the mines at the beginning of this alleged conspiracy.

Most of these “national security assets” have already been sold in 2010 and 2016.

This “theory” requires the on-going complicity of nine-junior level officials, as well as the heads of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

It’s simply absurd.
edit on 5-11-2017 by Gryphon66 because: noted

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

In an otherwise innocuous FBI FOIA FILE Katica located a notice for preservation of documents sent by an FBI special agent to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission on August 28th, 2015. What is interesting about the preservation request(s) are the recipients, their attachment to CFIUS (Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States), and the timeline of events surrounding the agent’s notification.
The first notification of a Clinton email problem stemmed from the discovery that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used her personal email (and server) to conduct official government business. Those initial revelations were discovered around March of 2015. [New York Times, March 2nd]

Sometime around August 3rd, 2015, we discovered the FBI inquiry was actually a “criminal probe“. [USA Today August 4th] – [Washington Post August 3rd] – [New York Post, August 5th, 2015] The media reporting in early August of 2015 showed the FBI investigation was actually a criminal probe. The dates here are important.

The discovery by Katica shows that on August 28th, 2015, an FBI special agent sent a notification to preserve records to: •Nuclear Regulatory Commission; •The U.S. Dept. of Treasury; •Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI James Clapper); •The National Counter Terrorism Center; and the •U.S. Department of Energy (DoE).
Taken in their totality those FBI special agent notifications now encompassed every member of the CFIUS group who “signed off” on approval of the Uranium One deal.

C onsrvative Treehouse

Emphasis mine.

FBI vault
edit on 5-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Lol

He fooled all of you clowns a year ago.
And you still don't know what hit you.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Awesome. And?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Lol

The funny thing is ... neither do you.

LOLOL

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Lol

LOLOL

How can you tell? You are fooled so thoroughly foreigners on ATS are calling you guys out!

That

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I read it too. Couple that with the arrests in Saudi Arabia and Trump leaving to go to Asia and I can't hope but wonder if it is true. If so we will see the swamp getting drained rapidly, so fast they don't have time to react. The house of sand the democratic party has built is about to get knocked down by a tidal wave they themselves created. I do so hope this is true!

Speaking of Saudi Arabia possibly being involved in all of this and the Podesta's.

Twitter link.
1) The #Podesta Bro. sure ❤️ to spread their💸around under different entities same type PA "The Services" #SaudiArabia paid $4.1M💰👇#FaraDoc

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Lol

LOLOL

How can you tell? You are fooled so thoroughly foreigners on ATS are calling you guys out!

That

Did that make sense to you?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Lol

LOLOL

I think we'll be fine but thanks for your concern.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Zero concern, just amusement.

The various fringe theories that constitute the MAGA platform get more desperate by the day, such as the ridiculous “idea” being pimped out here.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Your source is excited about material dated 2015?

Wasn’t the Uranium One merger approved in 2010?

Perhaps Katica should keep looking for something relevant?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

What difference would that make? It is the ball we are following not the distraction. Guilty hero's of the brainwashed left should be worried now that the curtain is coming all the way off. Brazile is in the news again with more comments. Concerning her safety this time, she is worried.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

What difference would that make? It is the ball we are following not the distraction. Guilty hero's of the brainwashed left should be worried now that the curtain is coming all the way off. Brazile is in the news again with more comments. Concerning her safety this time, she is worried.

Right, right. You're following the ball that a notification from the FBI in 2015 somehow affected a decision made in 2010?

LOL.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The strongest theories are the ones that make the fewest assumptions. William of Ockham.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join